Dove Anti-Perspirant

3.9

on 1/5/2008 7:18:00 PM

LOVE IT.

My skin is very sensitive and I used to always get a rash after shaving my underarms and then using deoderant even if its a day later or two even. With this I never feel like that. It completely went away. I used to find even just wearing a shirt uncomfortable after I shaved but now I'm always comfortable.

I've been using this for years now and have no desire to use anything else. I've since switched over to epilating my underarms instead of shaving and still no signs of any problems. I even carry around a stick in my purse cause I'm notorius for getting out the door and being like "DAMMIT I FORGOT THE DEODERANT".

My HG for sure.

on 1/4/2008 7:39:00 PM

I tried this deodarant back when it first came out, and it has been the only one I have used since. My husband even tried it once, and now it is the only think we purchase. We buy it in the double packs, so I get one and so does he. I have tried all of the scents and love them all. I don't like roll-on deodorants, but I found some Dove roll-ons at a discount store for 99 cents and I bought all that they had, and I am glad I did, they are equally good! HG to my family!

I'll be honest, I'm a teenager and I sweat alot because I have alot of sports, and running, and I'm always on the go; to the mall, out to eat, etc. So usually I don't have ANY time to reapply my deodorant because I don't have another one just for school and one just that i leave at my house. This deodorant smells amazing, I just love the smell of Dove, but the coverage was pretty bad. I started noticing that my shirts were getting a little too sweaty for comfort, so I had to switch to something that lasted 24/7. But I still love this product and have it when i go to sleepovers, because i can wakeup with good smelling underarms, since I don't get to shower until I get home.

on 11/17/2007 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love dove deoderants because they smell wonderful and keep me dry during the day. I usually buy the ultimate clear solid. My favorite scents are the smooth cashmere and the original clean. I love dove deorderants so much that I bought them in every scent available. I have been wearing dove everyday for about 2 years. I don't change to other deoderants because they don't seem to protect me as well as dove. Also, when I shave I can still put on deoderant and not have any kind of irritation or rash. I usually buy them when they go on sale so I always have a stock of dove deoderants handy.

If you haven't tried them,please go and pick one up in the travel size. This way you can try before you spend the whole $2-3 dollars for the deoderant. I highly recommend this deoderant.

on 11/15/2007 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love it. Keep coming back to it over and over again. The smell of the ORIGINAL is the best. It lasts forever too

Would I buy it again? I have been for the last 3 years =)

on 10/1/2007 3:36:00 PM

My favorite!

on 7/10/2007 11:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I had used Mitchum or Lady Mitchum roll-on (I hate gel or sticks!) for 15-20 years but suddenly a couple of years ago I started to have horribly itchy underarms that prevented me from continuing with it. I tried many other brands with the same results, plus they didn't offer the antiperspirant/deodorant protection I was used to.

Then I saw an ad for the new Dove line and decided to give it a try since it was supposed to have moisturizers. Didn't know to look for it, but I lucked up on the Sensitive Skin formula right away and found it to be a major improvement. Seldom any itching and even in hot, humid Georgia it gives me better protection than most, though not 24 hrs. like Mitchum!

I have even tried the other Dove roll-on formulas when I couldn't find the sensitive skin formula, and they worked just about as well, with only a little itching sometimes.

I also like the price and the large roll-on ball. My one complaint is that sometimes I get a defective bottle where the ball won't roll enough to even let me use the product, and on one occasion, I got one where the ball was so loose that the product leaked all over the place

UPDATE: The roll-on has become almost impossible to find plus, when I do find it, literally half the time, the ball won't roll. I still like the product when I can find it and get it out!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love it... the only antiperspirant I ever use anymore. Secret (even Platinum) does not even compare!! I originally came to this because I heard it was very powerful, and it really is. I use both the Cool Essentials sheer type and the Radiant Silk to alternate since the latter is much stronger. A side benefit are the lovely, non-intrusive scents (TONS better than other women's deodorants) and soft, non-irritated skin. Also, NEITHER type leaves white marks on ANYTHING.... pretty amazing!! I'll probably keep using these forever.

on 3/28/2007 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really love this product. I saw my mom using it and i tried it. It's effective. Personally I have to switch deo’s after like 2-3 used packages because it loosed it effectiveness but I will decently use this one again.

on 1/6/2007 11:25:00 PM

Best deodrant I've ever used. I've used it for years and it works great. I never sweat and it lasts. It doesn't turn my clothing yellow which I had happen with deodrants like secret and degree. Smells great too and isn't overpowering. I know men who use this too bc it offers such great wetness and oder protection.

Popular Body Skincare Products