July 25, 2014 | 1704 users online

Skincare - Body - Dove - Anti-Perspirant

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by dmitchell15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love dove deoderants because they smell wonderful and keep me dry during the day. I usually buy the ultimate clear solid. My favorite scents are the smooth cashmere and the original clean. I love dove deorderants so much that I bought them in every scent available. I have been wearing dove everyday for about 2 years. I don't change to other deoderants because they don't seem to protect me as well as dove. Also, when I shave I can still put on deoderant and not have any kind of irritation or rash. I usually buy them when they go on sale so I always have a stock of dove deoderants handy.

If you haven't tried them,please go and pick one up in the travel size. This way you can try before you spend the whole $2-3 dollars for the deoderant. I highly recommend this deoderant.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Aggie_D

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love it. Keep coming back to it over and over again. The smell of the ORIGINAL is the best. It lasts forever too

Would I buy it again? I have been for the last 3 years =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2007 3:36:00 PM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 11:49:00 AM More reviews by auntnett

I had used Mitchum or Lady Mitchum roll-on (I hate gel or sticks!) for 15-20 years but suddenly a couple of years ago I started to have horribly itchy underarms that prevented me from continuing with it. I tried many other brands with the same results, plus they didn't offer the antiperspirant/deodorant protection I was used to.

Then I saw an ad for the new Dove line and decided to give it a try since it was supposed to have moisturizers. Didn't know to look for it, but I lucked up on the Sensitive Skin formula right away and found it to be a major improvement. Seldom any itching and even in hot, humid Georgia it gives me better protection than most, though not 24 hrs. like Mitchum!

I have even tried the other Dove roll-on formulas when I couldn't find the sensitive skin formula, and they worked just about as well, with only a little itching sometimes.

I also like the price and the large roll-on ball. My one complaint is that sometimes I get a defective bottle where the ball won't roll enough to even let me use the product, and on one occasion, I got one where the ball was so loose that the product leaked all over the place

UPDATE: The roll-on has become almost impossible to find plus, when I do find it, literally half the time, the ball won't roll. I still like the product when I can find it and get it out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2007 1:46:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it... the only antiperspirant I ever use anymore. Secret (even Platinum) does not even compare!! I originally came to this because I heard it was very powerful, and it really is. I use both the Cool Essentials sheer type and the Radiant Silk to alternate since the latter is much stronger. A side benefit are the lovely, non-intrusive scents (TONS better than other women's deodorants) and soft, non-irritated skin. Also, NEITHER type leaves white marks on ANYTHING.... pretty amazing!! I'll probably keep using these forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2007 12:10:00 PM More reviews by ulachka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love this product. I saw my mom using it and i tried it. It's effective. Personally I have to switch deo’s after like 2-3 used packages because it loosed it effectiveness but I will decently use this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by princessxx

Best deodrant I've ever used. I've used it for years and it works great. I never sweat and it lasts. It doesn't turn my clothing yellow which I had happen with deodrants like secret and degree. Smells great too and isn't overpowering. I know men who use this too bc it offers such great wetness and oder protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2007 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Rhinnanon

This is the only deodorant that I will use. It feels very clean and fresh and doesn't rub off onto my clothes.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2006 8:30:00 AM More reviews by AthleticTrainer

I've used many deodorants in my life and this by far works the best. I have noticed that my razor burn has almost ceased after using this on a regular basis. It keeps me clean and dry while not coming off on my clothes. Great deodorant for anyone. I am always impressed with Dove products and this is no exception. I have used the radiant silk and now trying the cool essentials one. Both are very good. I will rebuy this seeing how good it works!
***Update***
This made my underarms ultra itchy with prolonged use. I have switched to Secret with Olay moisturizers and it has helped with the itchiness.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2006 5:58:00 PM More reviews by vix5586

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. The Secret I had been using for 5 years went straight into the garbage as soon as I tried this stuff. The Original Clean smells soooo good. Not deodorant-y like Secret. I will never use anything else.