Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

This is one of the WORST, sickeningly sweet, synthetic-y fragrances I have ever had the mispleasure of smelling. A girl walked into Sephora the other day, no, she sashayed in and sprayed this on in a a pattern, GENEROUSLY, and then sprayed it in the air twirling around in it. When she walked to makeup, there was an almost tangible, Peppy Le Peu-like stench cloud that followed her around, and my fellow employees and I were all gagging. Her boyfriend did the same thing with Spicebomb. Just...no. Yuck.

Headache in a bottle. Too heavy and sickeningly sweet. Lasts a very long time, not a good thing when you hate the scent though.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This perfume is a bit expensive but I love it. I listed after this scent for a long time and finally purchased it. I love the way this makes me smell. It's flowery but not too in your face. It's a nice grown up scent.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this product for years and still get compliments all the time. I discovered it from my best friend in high school(many years back). I remember whenever we went out clubbing, bar hopping, fashion shows, the mall, nail salons etc, people would always stop in their tracks, back peddle and ask her what product was making her smell so good. It was really weird. She got hit on non-stop. When I started using it, the same thing happened to me. I got a little dose of beauty that people wanted to be a part of and it felt amazing. Who knew a perfume could do that.

As for the scent itself, It has a very distinct smell that can be as soft or strong as you please, depending on how much you put on. The smallest amount will last a long time and can be smelled from across a room but not too strong up close, either. It is a soft burst of flowers that you will find no name for. Naturally, my clothes, my bed sheets, my skin and hair smell like this but it is subtle. My friends and family notice and they always ask why it smells so good. Without daily use of this perfume, there is still has a subtle linger.

If you want something lovely and impressive for anytime, anywhere then I highly recommend trying this out. It's pricey but if you want to indulge on a perfume, I would choose this one.

I wanted to hate it. Seemed that every vacuous celebrity says this is the perfume they wear. Well, I don't want to smell like Cheryl Fernandez Versini or some 20 year old in a soap opera so I avoided it but one day I thought....."I wonder" And that, dear readers began my obsession with Flowerbomb. It's sweeter than I would normally wear (my signature scent is Molecule01) but it's wonderfully addictive. I love trawling the beauty department at Harvey Nichols looking for unusual (i.e not everyone you meet will be wearing the same thing) perfumes but this......I just don't care that it's become so popular. I love it, I wear it and at the end of the day, isn't that what it's all about?

Lovely night time scent. It smells amazing but it is a little heavy so a little goes a long way. It is pricey though. Overall, a nice scent and not many people wear it so I like that.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this on a whim on Groupon (3.4oz for $100 which was a steal!). Glad I did because I really like this fragrance. It is sweet with a hint of floral, contrary to its name. I expected a "flowerbomb" but much to my suprise it wasnt and that is ok since Im not big on floral scents. This actually has a very similar base to Si by Giorgio Armani. Maybe that is why I like it very much it remind me of Si with a twist.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

The name flowerbomb made me think I'd get an explosion of flowers. I expected it to be floral, different & interesting. Instead I get the usual opening of fruit & sugar. The sweet fruity blast is joined by a touch of non specific floral note that does nothing to reduce the sweetness of this concoction. Then there is a tiny hint of green notes that "freshen" the sweet, fruity sugar, a shampoo-ey note that further adds to the overrall clean feeling. The drydown is your usual vanillic amber drydown with the super clean non dirty non earthy neutered patchouli. This smells like your usual fruity floral. Light on the fruity, high on the sugar with a shampoo "clean "fresh" drydown. Viktor & Rolf should have called this "sugar bomb" I think that name is more apt

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I was bought this perfume as an 18th birthday present by my daughter-less uncle, and the best that I can say is that it's alright. It's by no means a bad scent, just incredibly sugary and sweet - not necessarily my type. However, most of my friends and coworkers really do love the smell of it, and the packaging is understated and pretty.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I first bought this perfume when it came out in 2005 and I've been in love with it ever since. Although I do wear other perfumes occasionally, this is the only one that I feel comfortable wearing during the day and at night!

Popular Fragrances