July 24, 2014 | 1460 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Marieelias

Ive heard sooo much about this fragrance and decided to try it so i got the fragrance, body lotion and shower gel. I love all of them soooooooooo much i almost can not describe it! It's sweet, sexy, flowery, and gentle. Two spritz can get you a long way, i spray one time on my skin and one time dressed and the smell stays all day and evening. Love it! Normally i am a bit sensitive to EDP's, my face always starts itching and my eyes starts running so i was afraid that this one wouldn't work on me. But so far so good! As i said, it's very gentle. The smell is not owerpowerly strong but comes out as "puffs" during the day which i love. To me, this scent means safety. I just love it so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Laceymacpherson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love,love LOVE! This was/is my fall winter sent this year. Don't be fooled by the name. This isn't a gross mature headache floral lol. It's a sweet, warm, cozy sent that invokes an elegant feel. A grown up fruity-pachouli.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by Klassicalkelly

I love this perfume, my signature scent since 2009. I first smelled it on a customer and just had to ask what it was. It is an intoxicating scent, sweet and spicy. I think this perfume can be worn by women of any age, and still feel modern. I don't think this is that expensive, as a 100ml bottle of Eau de Parfum lasts me 10 months (2/3 squirts a day, 4 days a week). I do wear other perfumes, but this is my all time favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by VivaLaNina11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looooooove I have been using this since dec 2011 I can't get enough.. I usually only wear softer scents I own Chanel Mademoiselle & Narciso Rodriguez for Her. So this is def something "new" for me. It's perfect year round it's fun and sweet not over powering. I get plenty of complements when wearing this as well. Long lasting def worth the splurge!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Kept sampling this one over and over. Finally bought the largest bottle and had it engraved at Macy's. I love it. Long lasting, sweet but not sickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:25:00 PM More reviews by melbowker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it has such a sweet smell and would definitely recommend it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous perfume!! It's light, musky, sweet and floral. I consider this my night perfume. It smells great when spritz on the spot and it smells even better when it wears off. I also have the roller ball so I can bring it along with me. Definitely would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by Blondebeauty2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soo undeniably in love w/this beautiful enchanting fragrance! This fragrance is sweet, romantic, florally, soft, very feminine w/a hint of spice and just lovely. I smelled it for the first time two weeks ago and I'm hooked.. I couldn't stop smelling myself where I had put it on. It lingers and last. It's not overpowering at all. This perfume does not smell musky, or smell of powder, or smell of patchouli. This is a soft fragrance but yet it's not weak or made cheaply in any way. It's very unique and hard to describe..but if u could imagine the most romantic, delightful scent in the world, this would be it. It's pricey for a good reason. I will forever wear this and probably nothing else ever again. So in love <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first smelled Flowerbomb as a sample that came with my Nordstrom online purchase, and I immediately fell in love with it!! It is exactly what I want my signature scent to be, like it was made for me. Sadly it wasn't, as its the number one selling womens perfume, and I dont like to smell like everyone else, but that didn't stop me from buying a large one. I LOVE this perfume! I will never be without it again, it's one of my top two fragrances. I get compliments from men and women of all ages. It has Rose, Orchid, Jasmine, Freesia, and Patchouli notes in it, but it's not really like your typical floral. It's style is listed as Oriental, Gourmand (it smells so good you want to eat it), and Floral. The cost is a little overpriced..but, it's worth it to me. I can buy the refill and go to Nordstrom's and get a refill, and it's cheaper that way. As much as I love Sephora I know they don't do refills for this. I asked at Nordstrom, and you can refill it there as long as its a refillable bottle. It doesn't matter where you purchase it from.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by DeeElle

I love love love this perfume. It is definitely on my top 3 perfumes that I've ever owned. I get compliments every time I wear this perfume and to those whom I see often now walk by me and get a whiff say "mmmm Flowerbomb". I bought the 50 mL bottle to try which has lasted me a year with only half used. Will be purchasing the bigger bottle once this one runs out. I never wanna be without this perfume.