December 21, 2014 | 1719 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by robynsegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the flowerbomb!!! it's a very seductive fragrance that will keep his mind on you. people say that having a fragrance that many own is not smart, because it's not unique. well ladies the best thing when it comes to fragrances and men I think is being classy but also making sure that he will smell you and think of you wherever he goes:) my boyfriend told me how much he loved the vanilla and how he smelled it on someone else and thought of me instantly, and with all the girls wearing it I'll be on his mind all day !yay !!! don't get me wrong I love signature fragrances for the night out but as a daily I love flowerbomb

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

First of all; this reminds of a Naomi Campbell perfume a friend of mine used to wear years ago. It smells wonderful, it really does. The scent completely disappears on my skin after three hours or so, which is weird because the scent is quite strong the first few hours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

I don't like or dislike this fragrance. I think it's one of those trendy things, mostly thanks to V & R's marketing. Don't get me wrong, I use up each and every sample I get of this, which is a lot. But I would never actually buy a full sized bottle of this. Partially because it's highly overpriced for reasons unbeknownst to me. But even if it was average priced, I still don't think I'd buy it. Firstly, it's played out. I hate going somewhere and everyone is wearing the same thing. You might as well be wearing the same outfit. Second, it's genuinely nothing special. I usually save my samples for a work day, because I rarely get compliments on it if any at all. It's a strong, powdery scent, which is perfect since I'm a nurse and strong scents come in handy when working a long shift.

Overall, an OK fragrance at a silly price. But all the cool kids are wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by 44Gracie

This is a really good and sweet fragrance, but I really don't get all the hype for it... I think it is overpriced for regular perfume and I think I can find something better, but it is a good designer brand perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 6:31:00 AM More reviews by ilec

Is this some kind of drug? Coz I'm addicted. I got a sample of this and this is the only fragrance where i finished the whole sample and I just ordered a set, can't wait to use it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by Lybarra118

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't like Flowerbomb. I'm sorry, I know a lot of people love it, but I can't stand it. Just thinking about it gives me a headache. I hate it on myself and I hate it on my co-workers (who reek of burnt plastic). It gives me a headache. I gave the bottle to my niece.

It's mixed with strong (yet sweet) flowers (jasmine, rose, orchid), sweet & tart fruits, heavy patchouli, musk, freesia (for freshness), and there's even an underlying powdery scent. It's just a dreadful concoction of ingredients, in my opinion. I don't know, I seem to dislike every popular or "best-selling" perfume.
But I will say, Viktor and Rolf have done an excellent marketing job.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Somehow when i smell this perfume... its almost migraine-inducing. It smells initially appealing.. Sweet even... And then *boom!!!* it soon turns into a musky, very strong, overpowering, flowery scent. A little spritz go a long way... I don't know why there's such a hype over it.
I really wanted to like it. Maybe I need to give it another chance and grab a mini tester from sephora.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by themarshmalo

I find it kind of funny that I NEVER smelled this perfume before because I don't like floral scents, in general. I like gourmand scents. I understand they're not sophisticated or whatever, but I've always gravitated towards those types of scents. So naturally, why would I try Flowerbomb? I tested it on a whim at Sephora the other day and I was HOOKED. The dry-down was lovely and the scent lasted a long time. It's a shame it's so expensive, but I ended up picking up the value set from Sephora during a Beauty Insider sale, so hopefully it lasts a long time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by silkpuppet

Yet another grossly misnamed fragrance. While the listed notes err on the floral side, this scent should really be called Candybomb or Sugarbomb. This is no light feminine floral, this is a sweet and intense gourmand that will stick in your nose (and on your skin) for hours. As a fan of foody, tooth-achingly sugary fragrances, I want to love this. It opens with plenty of patchouli and vanilla and rose and fades into something more caramelized. It has great longevity and you definitely do not need to overspray. Unfortunately, I think it is the mimosa note that is way too sharp for my nose. I am torn about this fragrance because I like it in principle, but some of the notes are extremely synthetic.

As for the B&BW dupe, I would say Sensual Amber is close enough. Not 100% the same, but very close and a fraction of the cost.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by FyrePhoenix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have a couple of sample vials of this one. I do think it smells lovely, but it doesn't give me the same (positive) visceral reaction that, say, Coco Mademoiselle does. The staying power is good, sillage is moderate. It seems to say pretty true to its original impression as it dries down, which I like.
I agree with others who say it is fruity rather than floral. Maybe I haven't sniffed enough flowers in my time, though, and I'm confusing floral and fruity. The patchouli is definitely there, but not choking.
Overall, very nice. Like it, but don't love it. I won't be purchasing it unless they bring the price down to a third of what it is now! Yikes!