April 16, 2014 | 2103 users online

Concealers - MAC - Select Moisturecover

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by mdsmum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this as it's one of the few concealers which doesn't contain a chemical sunscreen, most of which I'm allergic to, but I wish I'd had chance to return this within the 2 weeks allowed! What little cover it offers to begin with fades to almost nothing within an hour.

The assistant decided I was NW20 (NW15 looked ghostly under artificial lights) but this looks a bit dark & orange after a while. As I've never used MAC before I don't know if it's just this product which is the problem or not.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Ummie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Bought Select Moisturecover in NW25 during one of my recent trips, which is prefect for my skintone, However, provides just OK coverage. I use it with Mac concealer brush. Not thick enough to cover dark circles well. If you have dry or dehydrated skin, this is for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by productobsess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After watching YouTube tutorials and being generally obsessed with contouring I had to try this concealer! I applied this with a beauty blender and it looked good at first but over the course of the day it got dry and patchy in areas and caused my eyeliner and mascara to run. It reminds me of touché éclat... The coverage is average, you definitely need to layer it up under the eye area and set with powder, I used Laura Mercier secret brightening powder. I much prefer the Mac Pro Longwear concealer, the coverage is much better and you don't need as much product. . I am an NW20 in both, I'd say the shade is warmer in the moisture cover concealer though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by thestartsteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this concealer. I use this under my eyes to cover up my dark circles. It has nice creamy consistency and a thin texture which I think is ideal for an under eye concealer. I am NC30-NC35 and I use NW20. This shade really helps brighten up my face which I look for in an under eye concealer. It does slightly crease and sink into my fine lines around the 1 hour mark if I don't set it. However, all concealers crease and/or sink into my fine lines if I don't set it. I use Laura Mercier loose setting powder to set it and it does not crease or sink into my fine lines for a good 8 hours. The packaging is very practical. However, I wish it had a plastic stopper thingy like lipglasses do to help with excess product gunking around the cap. I think it is decently priced at $18 so I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by jmarshtomp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess it's my fault for purchasing something too dark for me (it'll probably be fine in the summer, though), but this does not cover ANYTHING and looks weird on my skin (besides the mismatched color). I will try to return it, but I don't think I can get to my Macy's anytime soon, so if I can't, I'll just have to try it again in the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by FrancescaMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Provides OK coverage. Packaging leaves a lot of wastage. Not thick enough to cover dark circles well. Good for dry or dehydrated skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not very impressed. It should be good because it is pricey enough. It was rubbish. It had shockinly little coverage considering it is concealer. It is so hard to rub in. I actually peals off after a while. I saw no difference at all when I put it on one eye and not the other. I asked a few people which eye they could see concealer under and no on knew. It is not because I didn't put enough on either. Don't waste your money on this. There are much better concealers in drugstores for much less a price. Mine only ended up in the bin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Lillibell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my safety net <3
I do love this concealer. It's light (NC15), it's creamy and it's hydrating. The only concealer I've brought again, the only one that doesn't settle into my lines and the only one that goes on well with my foundation.
But the reason why I LOVE this so much is because it gives me confidence. My dark circles make me feel pretty crappy about myself sometimes, I won't ever be able to conceal them 100% because they're with me for life. But this concealer is my savior AND lasts me ages so I don't need to buy it a lot.
I like the doe-foot, makes it easy to apply where you need it, only thing I dislike is the packaging. It makes it difficult to use all the product, and it goes a bit orangy after about 3 months... But I think that's just because it lasts a long time and you should probably get a new concealer after that anyway!
xox

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by sweetiesweetie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Sheer and smudges.

My bottom eyeliner never ran until I started using this for un undereyes. Moisture MY ARSE IT ACCENTUATES FLAKES LIKE NO TOMORROW! I am disappoint u____u

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by RIX

Have just purchased this today in nc20. I wear sand or warm ivory in bb foundations and go up to ysl teint touche eclat bd50 in the summer. I consider that the shades in this concealer range run dark I may have been better getting nc15 however this colour will take me through ti the summer months. Onlyna small amount is needed especially good for mild discoloration on lids. I find if I apply this too close to my outer eyes they run a bit. Overall good coverage and I dont experience any settling in fine lines howeveer this isnt a big concern for me. Bb concealer are thicker and more heavy duty, nw shades run very orange innthis line and even ncs are quite dark in comparison to bb which is very yellow.