April 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by hma22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this eyeliner because it gives a lovely finish to the eyes without being as harsh as a black eyeliner. The shimmer in it is very subtle but in certain lights you can tell it is there, which mixes up the way you look as it is more obvious under artificial lighting so is perfect for a day to evening look (subtle in the day, shimmery in the night). My only glitch with this product is the price and you are also guaranteed to need touch ups throughout the day, but overall I highly recommend this product and although other reviews say it doesn't last long, for me personally I think my current pencil will be in my makeup bag for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

This for me is the perfect everyday eyeliner. When I'm getting ready for school I hardly have any time to put my makeup on and so most days I will forgo eyeshadow and just wear this on my top and bottom lids. Because it is so creamy it is really easy to apply without tugging on your eyes. I also love the colour as the subtle shimmer makes it a million times prettier than a flat brown.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I first got introduced to this eyeliner by a MAC artist who did my makeup for grad photos, in 2004. I've carried it steady on hand since then ! I love lining my upper and lower lids with this hue, its so wonderfully blend able and matches everything. its the perfect bronzy brown without being too sparkly either. its a very rich hue. My only complaint is that I go through WAY TOO many of these lol !
My every day eye is Teddy + Shroom or Arena eyeshadow by MAC. I like to lightly smoke it out, making sure to blend the powder into the eyeliner evenly, which really extends its staying power.

If they ever stop making this liner, I will buy a life time supply. Actually .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first 'high end' eyeliner that I bought when I was about 14. Eight years later, I still love it. It is the most perfect brow, has a super fine shimmer giving your eyes a little bit of sparkle. I won't use any other neutral tone eyeliner but this one, it's just perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by missgbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really like this liner, its dark enough for night, but neutral enough for day. It looks really good smudged with NARS Cordura duo.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous warm toned dark brown which looks amazing with my fair skin and blue eyes. It glides onto my waterline and stays put. I like this better than the urban decay 24/7 eyeliners.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit: a great MUAer told me stila lionfish is a more long-lasting version of this colour, and she was right (shoutout:airam07!!). It also applies a tad more densely and is easy to blend out b4 it sets. Try that if mac teddy was too greasy/smudgy for you!!!!
---

Colour is a complex plummy brown with bronze flecks of shimmer. The shimmer is very fine and doesn't irritate my eyes though I wear contact lenses. Doesn't show up too well on my eyes, to be honest. Perhaps the reason is that my eyes are dark brown. Also, it fades rather quickly. Both on lids and waterline. I like this colour for my waterline. It looks softer than black liner. For days that I'm going for a soft look, this works-- only for an hour or so--then it fades.
It makes a good bronze base for my loose copper or gold pigments. It's difficult to smudge out, especially as compared to Mac Smolder--it dries relatively quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by eshclarke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner! I haven't used pencil liners for a while now and I've always sticked with gel ones, but this is the only exception. I like the colour, since I've had enough of black eyeliners anyway. The colour's not too soft, not too hard. It's not that noticeable in Asian eyes unless you try to build it up.

Only problem I had is the shimmer. Because of the shimmer it would seem as if you're not putting the eyeliner evenly on your lids, because there are areas where more shimmer would be put and so you could easily notice the colour in that area. Other than that this is a great liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Now, this is pricy for me. I'm one to spend between $3-6 for an eye liner pencil at the drugstore or walmart. i'm cheap when it comes to eye products. however, very few eye liners stay for me on the waterline. This didn't budge even after dancing at the club with it on. a gorgeous shimmering brown color. perfect for summer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by bos101

Lovely colour, really pretty on my eyes. Goes on lovely, but it just does not last on me!! It smudges and slides off after a couple of hours (I don't have oily eyelids either). It's a real shame. :(