October 21, 2014 | 1992 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this rich brown pencil.

It has some delicate coppery specks which make all the difference in complimenting my hazel eyes. I usually ram it into my upper lashes and a little bit on my upper lid and it beautifully defines my eyes without heaviness of a black liner (I am very fair with darkish hair and black looks too harsh on me these days).

The only minus of this product is that it smears a little bit on my bottom waterline which I do not like so I have to set it with a brown eyeshadow (MAC Sable of a single eyeshadow 187 from Guerlain) to keep it in place or pair it with a gel eyeliner painted on top (Clinique's brush on cream liner in 01 Black Honey).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by stephaniekevans

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Firstly I purchased this product for the name. I have a little dog named Teddy and I thought it was just great that they have an eyeliner named that lol.

They eyeliner goes on smooth it does help though if you sharpen it after about 4 or 5 uses so it is more precise.

It is a little pricy but I love the eyeliner, would repurchase and would recommend but I will probably buy a lower end when I run out because I do not have a MAC near me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by katieqr0918

One of my HG liners.... love this color and wear it all the time... I have dark brown eyes and hair and this makes my eyes sparkle... the ONLY complaint is that I can't wear it on lower lids because it smudges easy... so I wear it on top and it does fine... not as long wearing as some of my Bobbi Brown liners, but this color is worth it... Very easy to apply and smudge out if you choose... I will always have this pencil in my stash.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by dianaish

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to liner every day. The bronze glittery specks just wake up my eyes.It looks natural yet a bit intense on my golden green eyes! My sis in law who has black eyes bought some too after trying mine. It is easy to apply- and so handy when you do not have time for liquid liners.I sometimes use a little to build neutral depth at the crease with shadows on top. Its great on lower lid as well. It does move around some- but I really love this thing so much it's a worth a touch up here n there. WIth one in my purse and one at home, I can't recommend this product enough. Buy it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by aspasia1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, so this is me:
Light, warm skin -NC 20 MAC-, dark brown hair,warm brown eyes with honey and light olive color in them.
And teddy:
Warm , medium brown, like the shell of a chestnut, with bronze specks in it. Smudgeable,stays on lid, goes in the waterline as well,but doesnt stay there for long.
Would DEFINITELY recomend it to girls with similar colors.The color is absolutely stunning. Makes my eyes even warmer, shinier, with a gold shine. The application a piece of cake , it kinda creamy. LOVE it!

ps: for a "harder" application, pop it for a while in the freezer before you wear it

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:14:00 AM More reviews by hma22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this eyeliner because it gives a lovely finish to the eyes without being as harsh as a black eyeliner. The shimmer in it is very subtle but in certain lights you can tell it is there, which mixes up the way you look as it is more obvious under artificial lighting so is perfect for a day to evening look (subtle in the day, shimmery in the night). My only glitch with this product is the price and you are also guaranteed to need touch ups throughout the day, but overall I highly recommend this product and although other reviews say it doesn't last long, for me personally I think my current pencil will be in my makeup bag for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by louisahm26

This for me is the perfect everyday eyeliner. When I'm getting ready for school I hardly have any time to put my makeup on and so most days I will forgo eyeshadow and just wear this on my top and bottom lids. Because it is so creamy it is really easy to apply without tugging on your eyes. I also love the colour as the subtle shimmer makes it a million times prettier than a flat brown.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by maneater

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I first got introduced to this eyeliner by a MAC artist who did my makeup for grad photos, in 2004. I've carried it steady on hand since then ! I love lining my upper and lower lids with this hue, its so wonderfully blend able and matches everything. its the perfect bronzy brown without being too sparkly either. its a very rich hue. My only complaint is that I go through WAY TOO many of these lol !
My every day eye is Teddy + Shroom or Arena eyeshadow by MAC. I like to lightly smoke it out, making sure to blend the powder into the eyeliner evenly, which really extends its staying power.

If they ever stop making this liner, I will buy a life time supply. Actually .

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first 'high end' eyeliner that I bought when I was about 14. Eight years later, I still love it. It is the most perfect brow, has a super fine shimmer giving your eyes a little bit of sparkle. I won't use any other neutral tone eyeliner but this one, it's just perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by missgbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really like this liner, its dark enough for night, but neutral enough for day. It looks really good smudged with NARS Cordura duo.