MAC Teddy Eye Kohl

4.4

Hydrogenated coco-glycerides, triethylhexanoin, beeswax\cera alba\cire d'abeille, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, polymethyl methacrylate, ozokerite, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, citric acid [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), aluminum powder (CI 77000), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), carmine (CI 75470), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140)]

on 3/13/2013 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Oh Teddy how I love thee. You are so pigmented, rich in colour and creamy to apply. I use you whenever I'm doing a brown smokey eye, and I love that you don't smudge all over my cheeks. You last me forever, and hardly ever need sharpening. How would I ever live without you? X

I'm going to go ahead and say it: This is the best eye pencil I've ever used. And I've used a lot. Dior, YSL, Chanel... Brown eye pencil is a big part of my daily make up routine, it's a must for me; I don't use black every day, I think it's a bit too dark for an everyday look.
This has a beautiful color. Not an occasional brown. I know that some browns out there are just plain boring. This is not dull. Not too matte, not to sheer. Just the right amount of everything. Also I want to talk about the its wonderful consistency. It's creamy, but not too much. It's really easy to apply, the pencil almost glides, but it doesn't smear all over the place. It's just perfect!

on 12/9/2012 10:10:00 PM

I think this is the best kohl eyeliner so far! First of all, it glides on so smoothly on my lids that I don't have to tug it, which could result in wrinkles over years. Second, it lasts so long that I don't need to wear eye primer when I only want to wear eyeliner! You can easily use it under eyes, too. However, under eyeline would disappear eventually after hours. This is my daily eyeliner and a must-have for all seasons~

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this rich brown pencil.

It has some delicate coppery specks which make all the difference in complimenting my hazel eyes. I usually ram it into my upper lashes and a little bit on my upper lid and it beautifully defines my eyes without heaviness of a black liner (I am very fair with darkish hair and black looks too harsh on me these days).

The only minus of this product is that it smears a little bit on my bottom waterline which I do not like so I have to set it with a brown eyeshadow (MAC Sable of a single eyeshadow 187 from Guerlain) to keep it in place or pair it with a gel eyeliner painted on top (Clinique's brush on cream liner in 01 Black Honey).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Firstly I purchased this product for the name. I have a little dog named Teddy and I thought it was just great that they have an eyeliner named that lol.

They eyeliner goes on smooth it does help though if you sharpen it after about 4 or 5 uses so it is more precise.

It is a little pricy but I love the eyeliner, would repurchase and would recommend but I will probably buy a lower end when I run out because I do not have a MAC near me.

on 9/27/2012 9:11:00 AM

One of my HG liners.... love this color and wear it all the time... I have dark brown eyes and hair and this makes my eyes sparkle... the ONLY complaint is that I can't wear it on lower lids because it smudges easy... so I wear it on top and it does fine... not as long wearing as some of my Bobbi Brown liners, but this color is worth it... Very easy to apply and smudge out if you choose... I will always have this pencil in my stash.

on 9/27/2012 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is my go to liner every day. The bronze glittery specks just wake up my eyes.It looks natural yet a bit intense on my golden green eyes! My sis in law who has black eyes bought some too after trying mine. It is easy to apply- and so handy when you do not have time for liquid liners.I sometimes use a little to build neutral depth at the crease with shadows on top. Its great on lower lid as well. It does move around some- but I really love this thing so much it's a worth a touch up here n there. WIth one in my purse and one at home, I can't recommend this product enough. Buy it!!!!

on 9/22/2012 5:52:00 PM

Ok, so this is me:
Light, warm skin -NC 20 MAC-, dark brown hair,warm brown eyes with honey and light olive color in them.
And teddy:
Warm , medium brown, like the shell of a chestnut, with bronze specks in it. Smudgeable,stays on lid, goes in the waterline as well,but doesnt stay there for long.
Would DEFINITELY recomend it to girls with similar colors.The color is absolutely stunning. Makes my eyes even warmer, shinier, with a gold shine. The application a piece of cake , it kinda creamy. LOVE it!

ps: for a "harder" application, pop it for a while in the freezer before you wear it

on 9/2/2012 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I absolutely love this eyeliner because it gives a lovely finish to the eyes without being as harsh as a black eyeliner. The shimmer in it is very subtle but in certain lights you can tell it is there, which mixes up the way you look as it is more obvious under artificial lighting so is perfect for a day to evening look (subtle in the day, shimmery in the night). My only glitch with this product is the price and you are also guaranteed to need touch ups throughout the day, but overall I highly recommend this product and although other reviews say it doesn't last long, for me personally I think my current pencil will be in my makeup bag for a long time.

on 8/19/2012 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This for me is the perfect everyday eyeliner. When I'm getting ready for school I hardly have any time to put my makeup on and so most days I will forgo eyeshadow and just wear this on my top and bottom lids. Because it is so creamy it is really easy to apply without tugging on your eyes. I also love the colour as the subtle shimmer makes it a million times prettier than a flat brown.

Top Rated MAC Products