Boots No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick

4.1

INGREDIENTS (source: cosmeticsdatabase.com): Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Polyethylene; Octyldodecanol; Lanolin; Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax); Polybutene; Polydecene; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil; Lecithin; Tocopheryl Acetate; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Cholesterol; Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil); Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate; Panthenol; C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters; Silica; Retinyl Palmitate; Dunaliella Salina Extract; BHT; Ceramide 3; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract; Tocopherol; Butylparaben; [ /- (May Contain) CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake); CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide); CI 77491 (Iron Oxides); CI 77499 (Iron Oxides); CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake); CI 15850 (Red 6); CI 75470 (Carmine)].

I was so impressed with Boots No 7 "Stay Perfect" lipstick, that I decided to try their "Moisture Drench" lipstick as well, and so glad I did because this formula is fantastic! It goes on so smooth and has really nice color pigment. I would say that it's pretty long-wearing for a "moisture" formula. This lipstick feels like a "luxury" and "high-end" lipstick you would find in a department store. I love that it is "fragrance free", like the other Boots No 7 formulas. The color I chose was "Paradise" (medium-tone pink with subtle gold), and it looks so pretty with my MAC lip liner in "Soar"! It was the very last one left, so I was so happy! I also love the packaging; very nice quality. I am so happy that Target brought the Boots No 7 brand to the States and I hope they keep it here! I'm going to buy the "Golden Rose" next!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a review of The Boots No 7 Moisture Drench lipstick found in Targets in America...not sure if there are any differences to the UK version. I was at Target looking for a muted orangey rose, found the Boots display, and zoomed in on the color Sienna. I loved the unique color selection of the lipsticks in general so decided to give it a try. The lipstick was anything but a "moisture drench". No matter how I prepped my lips this lipstick made my lips dry and accentuated that fact. Such a shame as I loved the color! Back to target it goes.

love this l/s! own the shades dare devil(an intense true red) and nectar(light coraly pink shade). dare devil is an amazing pigmented red that lasts pretty nicely. nectar is a great light mlbb shade. love them both and the lasting power is great for the price! would repurchase.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I have the shades Waterlilly and Sugarplum which are two gorgeous shades of pink (don't buy the lipstick based on the website swatch - the colours are waaaaaay off). I bought them for 5 each as opposed to the usual 10 because I had the money off vouchers Boots usually gives out. This makes the lipsticks a complete bargain!
They have a slight sheen and when applied over lip-salve they really do feel moisturising and don't dry out my lips. The lasting power is not great but this doesn't bother me. I recommend these to anyone who is fussy about their lipsticks as these are moisturising and the colours are exceptionally pretty.

I don't wear alot of lipstick but have been hankering lately to start using some. I usually use MAC lipglass lipgloss but have been wanting to get something not so shiny to wear.

When I do buy lipstick, I don't generally go for the expensive ones and look for one that is moderately priced. I always want to like drugstore lipstick but I usually don't buy it because it always has a nasty taste and usually a "not pleasant to me" smell. For some reason, I decided to try this Boots line. And I love this lipstick! It does not have a bad taste and no weird waxiness and doesn't feel thick on my lips. Feels very natural. I got it in Golden Rose and it goes wonderful with my NW20 skin. It is a nice natural look with a little color. I do have to reapply at least once a day but I don't mind considering the price and I love the design of the tube so it is fun to put on.

It is not super moisturizing but it does not suck the life out of your lips either. I usually apply lip balm with SPF underneath anyway whether I am using lipgloss or lipstick. Most DS lippies would still suck the moisture out of my lips even when I wear lipbalm but this one does not.

I will definitely repurchase and want to try some of the other colors in this line. I got this one for $9.99

I've heard Clinique and Benefit lipsticks are pretty hydrating but I haven't tried them.

I've been looking for a good nude lipstick, and this isn't really a light nude one but it's a neutral color (Bare).

It's the ONLY lipstick that works for me that doesn't completely take the moisture out of my lips. They're definitely for more of a neutral look, they have a sheen or shine, and are not full coverage.

They feel great on your lips, not too thick, but evens out your lips. I don't have a bright colored one, so I can't speak of the color payoff since mine's neutral.

They also have a tinted balm in a silver lipstick tube that I love (SPF 15)!

I just wish they had a true nude color! I'm interested to see what other colors they have!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is the perfect lipstick for gloss-lovers. I have found it to be very moisturising and comfortable to wear, plus the slight sheen is very flattering (matte lipsticks make me look cadaverous). Good selection of shades, too - so far, I've picked up Starshell (inexplicably swatched as a horrendous mustard yellow on the Boots website, it's actually the perfect 'my lips but better' shade), Red Carpet (highly pigmented berry red), Coral Dream (gorgeous shimmery peach) and Paradise (a lovely neutral pink, but didn't really suit me). I'm thinking of going back for Cameo, Chic and Perfection.

The packaging is nothing special - does the job, but no bells or whistles. The price has crept up over the last couple of years but I think the price is still just about reasonable for such a good quality product. Boots (in the UK, at least) often does '5 off' promotions on the No7 line, so it's worth looking out for those and getting your lipstick half-price!

WOW, this lipstick is the bomb!.
I brought the moisture drench lipstick in shade starshell, A Beautiful coral peachy nude pink, I really dislike lipsticks, but i try to buy some to see if i can convert myself from balms and glosses. And well, this has converted me. I am a huge fan of this lippie, because it does what its suppose to do, Give high pigment colour and moisture without drying out the lips, The Case, Is beautiful! sophisticated! but that is what one suspects for no7 products. The colour lasts for hours, but the moistness doesn't. But it still doesn't dry out the lips, Fills in my 'lip cracks' which are rather unattractive especially as most lipsticks just make them look more hideous.
i don't wear lip liner, because i could easily go over board, and i really don't like it, but still. this lipstick evens out my lips with colour, doesn't smudge, and its very hard to make a mistake too!
Love this Lipstick, and i am defiantly a no7 fan for lipstick too now!.
The price is around 9.50 excluding special offers, It seriously beats MAC, the quality is unbeatable. sorry mac :)

I really do like a lot of the Boots No 7 range of make up, the packaging is always pretty smart and looks good, and the products themselves don't let me down that often.

I got this lipstick in a free make up bag with various other products that were mainly trial sized when I bought some foundation and a kohl pencil for spending over 18. The make up bag is gorgeous, pink and flowery it opens like a case with a metal clasp and contains a mirror on the inside, and I liked trying out the samples inside. I find No 7 is great for their offers like this.

To be honest I don't buy lipstick often at all, in fact I think this is the first one I've owned in years! I have quite small, thin lips so prefer a gloss as it draws attention to them that bit more, plus I am useless with a lip pencil so find going to all that effort for a lipstick pointless.

I was rather shocked to find that the price for this lipstick on the website is 9.30 - I'd never normally spend this one a lipstick, which is probably why they always disapoint me but I know I wouldn't use it very often so feel there's no point. However what a great freebie!

The colour I have it in is Plum Beautiful, it looks like the picture they've used for these reviews actually. I don't recommend their website colours though as it doesn't look a thing like it! It comes in the current black and gold tube as seen in this picture, the black is sleek and shiny and looks very classy as I generally find No 7 products do.

It's called 'Moisture Drench' so part of the point is to keep your lips moisturised and not dried out like some lip products do (my usual complaint about lipstick admittedly). So I figured I'd give it a fair go, the colour is not quite what I'd chose for myself, it's a bit dark for me to use with daytime make up, and not as glam as I'd normally go for evening make up.

Major good points is that it doesn't bleed, so no need for me to clumsily draw my lips and get frustrated with it, it does last quite a while, your lips feel softer with it on and you can forget all about it as it doesn't dry out and leave you feel all cracked and dry when you open your mouth to talk.

So yes, I am impressed, but still feeling a little bit 'eeek' over the pricetag! I've used it a fair few times now, although still not as often as I use lipglosses which I think is mainly down to the colour not being something I'd go for. I am very tempted to buy one in another colour but I am going to wait until I get a 5 off voucher off No 7 products before I do as although it works well and is good quality I just can't justify almost a tenner on a lipstick I won't use very often.

I got this as a free gift. I was not really expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised. This is a lovely shade of pinky-brown, that is just right for my olive skin. It is slightly opalescent ( I don't like a lot of shine) and it feels very confortable and moisturising. I am a true lipstick girl and I have dozens , I am ashamed to say. I think this one is a really good all-rounder, in terms of colour, moisture and staying power. Not exceptional but pretty good.

Recommended for Medium Skin