December 17, 2014 | 1714 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by bumos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

LOve love love this! Got this and cabo coral together. initially when you first open it, it's a bit waxy but once u get past the top layer, it's rather creamy. the colour itself looks a muddy rose colour in the jar but once on my cheeks, it;s a beautiful natural flush of colour...i'd say this is the colour when i blush. i use a 187 dupe to apply this. i tap it twice lightly into the product, stipple it onto the cheeks where i want it be and then buff it in. i find that this is the best way for me to apply it if i want to achieve a subtle flush of colour. it is quite pigmented, so a little goes a long way. the 188 brush can also be used but i find it takes some effort to blend with it. i apply the blush after liquid or cream foundation, before i set with powder. staying power, well...probably a few hours. but because i rinse my face with water a couple of times a day for prayers (i'm a muslim), it doesn;t really bother me much. it's also pretty on the lips, a brownish rose colour but make sure to use a balm before applying it. i also apply a clear balm over it. too bad BB is discontinuing the product though, but for the amount u get and how little you use...well...you'll probably be itching to try something else before you finish it! thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by jennbrook

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush after reading all the rave reviews and I'm so glad I did. Having never used a cream blush before I was a bit apprehensive. But it's easy to apply and the Blushed Rose is such a beautiful color.

I wasn't sure if I should apply with my fingers or a brush. I decided to apply this with a regular flat foundation brush on the apples of my cheeks and the results are flawless.

I look forward to purchasing some other shades.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by changja2

This is my first cream blush and I'm quite happy with it. It does not contain any shimmer or sparkles.
I like that you just need your fingers to apply this. It easy to travel with as there is no need for a blush brush. However, I do occasionally use the Sonia Kashuk synthetic flat top multipurpose brush and it smooths out the blush so that it looks airbrushed.
A small amount goes a long way. I've used it almost daily for 3 months and have barely made a dent in the jar.
I can't comment on it's lip coloring properties as I only use it as a blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2010 12:53:00 PM More reviews by elisie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is an excellent blush with a smooth formulation. I've been using it for several years and it hasn't broken me out at all. Everything about it is great, except the color is a little too dull and neutral on my NC30 skin. It's a soft brown pink that blends in perfectly, if a little too well, into my skin. However, it's great for everyday. It's exactly the same color as my lips so it's an awesome base for lip glosses. In fact, it turns a gorgeous tawny pink when layered under MAC dewy jube lip glee. As with almost any Bobbi Brown stuff, I've yet to hit even halfway on any of their stuff despite using it religiously, so it's definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 10:21:00 AM More reviews by luckydice

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ooooo! This is the prettiest long lasting blush ever. Just beautiful. The finish is natural and light. Perfect color all day. Rate 10 stars!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by WishDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this blush! the texture is very unique and the color looks great on my skin! first pot rouge i bought and im going to be sure im coming back for more!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by tadpole02

Love BB pot rouges'! I have to admit that I tend to not use the blushed rose as much as I use the pink raspberry and calypso coral colors, but only because they do better with my skin tone (NC 20). I really like the staying power of cream blushes and the natural look they give. I think the price is fine considering how long these last, well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 9:34:00 PM More reviews by emaj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an excellent blush and lip color. It suits my cool & fair complexion very nicely and a little goes a long way so you will not go through the pot very quickly like some cremes. I generally like to use a brush as I have long nails and, with any pot product, it gets stuck under my nails - yuk - but this applies nicely with or without a brush! No streaking or sticking, very smooth and creamy and great coverage but not overbearing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lilyzee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I really love this! I think this replaces Nars sin and orgasm as my favourite blush! It makes you look like you have a perpetual natural rosy flush. And it does double duty as a lip tint too! Price is abit high but a little goes a long way so it's worth it. I was a little put off by how dark it looked in the container but it blended into my skin very well. I will be using this almost everyday!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by loveableqtpie212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love blushed rose. On me it's like a matte version of Nars lovejoy, a nice browned rose. It's a color I can wear year round, and is perfect for no make-up looks. It might seem pricey at first, but you get tons of product, and the screw top packaging really helps it stay fresh longer since it's not as creamy as some other cream blushes. I can imagine this color looking great on many skin tones.