Kneipp Herbal Bath

4.7

Oh my goodness, I love Kneipp! My sister lives in Germany and I got hooked on these when she first made me the perfect bath after crazy travel. I've kinda been loving the Eucalyptus Cold & Flu Herbal Bath liquid, but not only in winter when I have a cold but also in summer or whenever regardless of how good/bad I feel physically, surprisingly! It makes a cool green/blue bath water, cooling but warming sensory experience. So nice. I've also bought the Spruce Energizing Herbal Bath one over and over, there's something about the green ones! :) Not a fan of Lavender so can't say much else. These are such a treat for a truly pampering bathing experience.

I haven't used or thought about these for a long time, but the winter cold had me longing for them again! When I was a teenager I saved my money for them at a little bath shop in the mall and I loved them. They were worth every penny to me, especially the spruce and the orange linden blossom. The scents are subtle; but that doesn't mean you can't smell them. They smell natural and beautiful, and the colors of the liquids are wonderful for relaxing you, too. I haven't found these in a long time, but they are great for winter.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I would say this product is just alright. To me, the scents weren't strong enough for me to feel relaxed, but the treatment is great for your skin. Some scents are better than others, so choose wisely.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My favourite herbal bath I have used them all for many years, whenever I travel to Germany I buy there they have a few more scents available.
Also the lavender is great for kids so they become sleepy just use less then normal quantity like half or even a third amount.Contains essential oils makes for lovely herbal scented soothing relaxing baths.

I took a bath in the lavender herbal bath about 30 minutes ago. I showered first as I was instructed to by the saleswoman. I used about half of the little bottle, even though my bath tub is huge and seats three people. Even with only half the small bottle I got enough oil to really fragrance my entire bathroom and change my water into this amazing blue color. It was a perfect bath!
I loved the scent, so relaxing and soothing. The water did not feel greasy, just soft. My tub drained perfectly, no oily ring... looks shiny and new without rinsing.
I am dressed now and running my hands over my legs all I can say is WOW! I have never had skin this soft without using any lotion! Its perfect!

Bravo Kneipp!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm using the almond oil one at the moment. Leaves my skin just peachy, but not as strong a scent as the others i've tried. After reading all your raves, I think i'll try lavender next.

Kneipp Herbal Baths make for a luxury bath experience. Sublime. I'm hooked on the rosemary. The sad thing is that I remember buying these years ago and they were *so* affordable--things have really changed! Truth is though, they're worth it even at the new prices.

Bought the energizing (or uplifting or whatever) and relaxing eucalyptus one from a B&BW sale recently and i like them. Wish they had more natural oils in them instead of fragrance but it does smell good. I don't know if it really relieves congestions but maybe. I like it because it is relaxing, but i do find i need a cap and a half per bath instead of one cap. Can be expensive if not on sale. I got it for about 5 dollars

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Turns your bath into a silky fragrant experience. Ahhhhhhhhhh........

I need to review these again because I've yet to take a Kneipp bath that doesn't drain the stress right out of my body. They are so effective that they should probably be prescription-only, or a Class A narcotic. If you have a tub with jets, I highly recommend using them for a few minutes, then turning them off and staying very still. All the churning seems to activate a slight effervescent quality in the formula, because you'll feel all these tiny bubbles rising up from beneath you and as they float to the top, they create a layer of creamy foam. Pure bliss.

Popular Bath Treatments