April 24, 2014 | 1811 users online

Bath Treatments - Kneipp - Herbal Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 7:14:00 AM More reviews by GardeniaDreamsTuberose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favourite herbal bath I have used them all for many years, whenever I travel to Germany I buy there they have a few more scents available.
Also the lavender is great for kids so they become sleepy just use less then normal quantity like half or even a third amount.Contains essential oils makes for lovely herbal scented soothing relaxing baths.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2007 12:20:00 AM More reviews by pinkmagdusia

I took a bath in the lavender herbal bath about 30 minutes ago. I showered first as I was instructed to by the saleswoman. I used about half of the little bottle, even though my bath tub is huge and seats three people. Even with only half the small bottle I got enough oil to really fragrance my entire bathroom and change my water into this amazing blue color. It was a perfect bath!
I loved the scent, so relaxing and soothing. The water did not feel greasy, just soft. My tub drained perfectly, no oily ring... looks shiny and new without rinsing.
I am dressed now and running my hands over my legs all I can say is WOW! I have never had skin this soft without using any lotion! Its perfect!

Bravo Kneipp!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2006 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Mitsouko_Claire

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm using the almond oil one at the moment. Leaves my skin just peachy, but not as strong a scent as the others i've tried. After reading all your raves, I think i'll try lavender next.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2005 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Reemy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Kneipp Herbal Baths make for a luxury bath experience. Sublime. I'm hooked on the rosemary. The sad thing is that I remember buying these years ago and they were *so* affordable--things have really changed! Truth is though, they're worth it even at the new prices.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2005 2:49:00 AM More reviews by aznswty515

Bought the energizing (or uplifting or whatever) and relaxing eucalyptus one from a B&BW sale recently and i like them. Wish they had more natural oils in them instead of fragrance but it does smell good. I don't know if it really relieves congestions but maybe. I like it because it is relaxing, but i do find i need a cap and a half per bath instead of one cap. Can be expensive if not on sale. I got it for about 5 dollars

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2005 2:19:00 PM More reviews by GimmeMore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Turns your bath into a silky fragrant experience. Ahhhhhhhhhh........

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2004 4:32:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

I need to review these again because I've yet to take a Kneipp bath that doesn't drain the stress right out of my body. They are so effective that they should probably be prescription-only, or a Class A narcotic. If you have a tub with jets, I highly recommend using them for a few minutes, then turning them off and staying very still. All the churning seems to activate a slight effervescent quality in the formula, because you'll feel all these tiny bubbles rising up from beneath you and as they float to the top, they create a layer of creamy foam. Pure bliss.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2004 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ilikepink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the classic You-Get-What-You-Pay-For in the beauty world scenario. After hearing celebrities extol its soothing properties, I went on a feavrish search to track this down. I picked out lavender, a thick blue hued oil (almost the consistancy of olive oil) that retails for $17. There are a myraid of "Bath Oils" out there, and I buy into the hype and sadly they always prove to let me down, ranging from cheap to expensive, (like kiehls)and do little more than scent the tub for 10 min. So! Knipp lives up to the hype, turning my bath water into a beautiful serene blue, and the upstairs loo is richly scented with Knipp, pronounced k-nife. Consequently, I woulden't give you 5 cents for the "sparkling bath tablet" made by Knipp (this is where Lush Bath Bombs come in) and (I may make enemies here) but everything made by Kiehls in the Bath & Body collection should be dumped in the garbage. Total crap.

9 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by KIMSHARON

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells wonderful! Makes the whole room smell wonderful too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2004 6:58:00 AM More reviews by pinaro

I like this product a lot, I like all 6 scents.. And it leaves my body very soft..