Nailtek Nailtek Intensive Therapy

3.8

I have been using the II formula(for soft, peeling nails) for many years. I had acrylic nails all through high school and most of college. After college my husbands mom (Licensed Nail Technician) gave me bottle of this stuff and told my it would change my life. I always had acrylics because I couldn't get my nails to grow, now I literally have to cut them. After two kids and endless loads of dishes I have gorgeous nails. I do not use the foundations, I just use the Intensive Therapy II. I use it as a base coat sometimes, but always a top coat. If I don't feel like wearing color I will apply two coats of this by itself. I keep a bottle at home and a bottle at work at all times. I constantly have to have this on hand, literally! A great product that does exactly as it claims. HG nail strengthener!!

This is a great product! I don't know if it actually strengthens your nails. I feel that a lot of these products strengthen simply by having several coats of it on your nail, but whatever - it works for me! My nails are all long, and all the same length. I have to file them to keep them at a reasonable length, and they never break anymore.

It also does a good job as bottom and top coat. I definitely recommend, I just wish it was available in stores.

I got this hoping that it would fix my peeling nails...well, I won't get a chance to find out, because I've used it twice and it makes my nail polish peel off within a day! I know it's the base coat and not anything else because I used nail polish and top coat that I've used before and that have lasted well. I'm sorry this didn't work for me, because I know it does for a lot of people. On the other hand, at least I won't be using a product with formaldehyde in it anymore.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My nails has become very fragile and peeling due to damage caused by acetone. I've been using Nailtek Intensive therapy II nightly and I've seen a real improvement in my nail strength and condition. It dries rather quickly, and applies quickly. It can be worn with nail polish, or alone.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've tried loads of nail products over the years and this is the only one that I actually see an improvement with. I've never tried Nailiques, but have tried OPI Nail Envy, and had to stop and go back to the Nail Tek because they started peeling again. Please try it with an open mind, forget about Nailiques, it might work for you too!

I bought this product thinking I was buying Nailtiques...The colors are the same the packing looks the same...Thanks to the OP on MUA...I found that this is not the same thing as Nailtiques...I am returning this little sweetie and getting the Nailtiques...I would give this no lippies if I could...

i started using this product about a month ago, it works nicely. it hasnt stained my nails and my nails havent chipped or broken or split or anything. would definatly repurchase.

NailTek II restored my nails. After 3,5 months I switched to NailTek I (for healthy strong nails).

I handed NailTek now over to my mum, who also has splitting soft nails. I hope it will work as well for her as it did for me.

After over 3 months there is still plenty of NailTek II left in the bottle.

The product-description is exceptionally well written and very motivative!

btw: my nails were ruined from anti-acne-treatments (lotions), which caused my nails to brittle.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

WOW! A beauty product that actually does what it claims it will do ! I started using this in January 2010 nearly everyday-as an undercoat and daily on top of nail polish. My nails always started peeling /breaking after a week or so. I have not had one nail break or peel in two months- the longest my nails have been.My nails are so strong and look so healthy.Along with Nailtek Intensive Therapy, I use Essies crystal nail file and LUSH lemony flutter. As long as this product is available I will continue to buy!

Although this is not a quick-dry product, I use it as a top coat with great results. Used alone, on bare nails, it tends to peel after a couple of days (the only reason I deducted one lippie), but if used over Nailtek Foundation II ridge filling base coat, it lasts at least five days to a week. I get great shine, too, more than Seche Vite. *gasp* I haven't tried Posche or Out-the-Door yet, to compare shine, but I don't really have a big desire to. This is my staple top coat even though it is technically a treatment product. I'll always have a bottle at home and a bottle at work, on-hand. LOVE!

Popular Treatments