April 16, 2014 | 1262 users online

Treatments - Nailtek - Nailtek Intensive Therapy

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by fadeddxlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i started using this product about a month ago, it works nicely. it hasnt stained my nails and my nails havent chipped or broken or split or anything. would definatly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 6:15:00 AM More reviews by creme4me

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

NailTek II restored my nails. After 3,5 months I switched to NailTek I (for healthy strong nails).

I handed NailTek now over to my mum, who also has splitting soft nails. I hope it will work as well for her as it did for me.

After over 3 months there is still plenty of NailTek II left in the bottle.

The product-description is exceptionally well written and very motivative!

btw: my nails were ruined from anti-acne-treatments (lotions), which caused my nails to brittle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 9:09:00 AM More reviews by willy56

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

WOW! A beauty product that actually does what it claims it will do ! I started using this in January 2010 nearly everyday-as an undercoat and daily on top of nail polish. My nails always started peeling /breaking after a week or so. I have not had one nail break or peel in two months- the longest my nails have been.My nails are so strong and look so healthy.Along with Nailtek Intensive Therapy, I use Essies crystal nail file and LUSH lemony flutter. As long as this product is available I will continue to buy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 8:14:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Although this is not a quick-dry product, I use it as a top coat with great results. Used alone, on bare nails, it tends to peel after a couple of days (the only reason I deducted one lippie), but if used over Nailtek Foundation II ridge filling base coat, it lasts at least five days to a week. I get great shine, too, more than Seche Vite. *gasp* I haven't tried Posche or Out-the-Door yet, to compare shine, but I don't really have a big desire to. This is my staple top coat even though it is technically a treatment product. I'll always have a bottle at home and a bottle at work, on-hand. LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

After a week of using this, my nails seem to be getting stronger and look healthy. At work, I have to wash my hands constantly and it takes a toll on my hands and nails. I have to constantly use cuticle creams and treat my cuticles. I was lucky to get a small bottle at my local CVS for 4 bucks to try it out. It doesn't have a strong aroma and it spreads well over my nailbeds. It did not take too long to dry either. Lasts for quite awhile and eventually fades without obvious peeling. Overall, I like this and would buy a bigger bottle. Just wish it wasn't so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by tigra1411

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchised this product in a set of NailTek transition kit II for soft peeling nails and it've done a miracle to my nails in 2 month. I had badly peeling nails since I was 10 years old.
I tried Sally Hansen (several products), Avon (something with diamond dust) an L'Oreal strenghening base coat, OPI NAil Envy for Soft, Peeling Nails, Lush Lemony Flutter hand/nail cream. I took numerous vitamins and several cources of Biotin for 3 month each.
I didn't use any nail polish for 6-10 monthes (since I thought it damages my nails)
But only NailTek Foundation II in combination with Intensive Therapy II as a top coat let me grow out nails already from the 1st week of applicaion. But I had to follow stricktly the recommendations on the packaging and to reapply one coat daily. It dries a bit slow - like 40 minutes each coat, but the result worth it!
Update 1,5 years later: it is still my HG product, I always return to it in combination with Foundation II. I tried to switch to Big3Free products like Nail Tek Citra II, Jessica Fusion base coat, Barielle Growth Activator For Natural Nails. But using each of them for 1-4 month only made me loose my strong beautiful and long nails. They peeled again. I#m going back to Nail Tek II! In combination with Foundation II and Foundation Xtra for the few most problem nails.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by mk76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cheap imitation of Nailtiques - from the name to the package. Doesn't work half as well. The real Nailtiques is fabulous - please buy that instead of this crap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2009 4:10:00 AM More reviews by PaleBrunette

I started using Nailtek 2 about two years ago. My nails are naturally very weak and peely, but they have never been stronger since I started using this. For about 6 weeks, I went through a period where I left my nails bare and they started peeling and splitting again. When I resumed using Nailtek 2, they became stonger longer and more resistant to bending and peeling.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased in a gift set w/a crystal nail file. Liked the file and little pink case, but not at all impressed w/this product, probably b/c I used Nailtiques products before. This does not compare. No better than any other run of the mill drugstore clear polish. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that Nailtek II does it's job. I have horrible thin and peeling nails. I use Biotin as a nail supplement and it has helped, but I'm hoping Nailtek will take it the next step further. I'm in week two of treatment and it has made my nails stronger and haven't broke or cracked yet. I use it as a base and top coat with my beloved China Glaze polishes as directed and it keeps my nail colour lasting long and glossy looking too. I will continue to use and buy in hopes I will see some more great results.