April 17, 2014 | 1790 users online

Lip Treatments - Fusion Beauty - LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Foomph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

As someone else posted, this didn't give me Angelina Jolie lips. However-it plumped up my lips so that all the lines in my lips were completely filled!!! made putting lipstick on a breeze! plus, I got NO irritation form this, only a slight numbing that didn't last very long. the gloss itself lasts at least an hour on me with a bit of drinking which is phenomenal fro me-most don't last 10 minutes! Finally, it is MOISTURIZING! The BEST moisturizing gloss I've ever tried! And since it stays put it moisturizes for a long time-this is better than lip balm for me!

The only downfall is the price but I'll still keep buying because it's HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2010 6:27:00 AM More reviews by lausstorz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an expensive product but it does what it says in my case. There is a good colour selection, it makes my small lips look plumper, and I can feel a tingling sensation when I apply it (as though it is stimulating my lips in some way) which although is not unpleasant feels very unusual. I will repurchase but I do think the price tag is a little hefty.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2010 11:27:00 AM More reviews by kinkykoolaidqueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is pretty close to awesome. No, it does not give me Angelina Jolie lips. No, it does not add color. No, it does not sting (but the price sure does). But it does noticeably plump and smooth my lips--just as promised--and does so much more dramatically than a plain lip gloss.

But good God, the price is awful. Just awful and shameful and such.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by lulabellabeauty

Wow, this stuff is ridiculous! Doesn't do anything for my lips! It's just overpriced lipgloss! I def. returned this to Sephora (thanks for the awesome return policy!) Will never re-buy!
I don't know if it's because my lips are pretty full to begin with?? Who knows. I would recommend sally hansen's lip inflation extreme. Now that stuff works. And you feel it as well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2010 9:17:00 PM More reviews by CarrieLynnJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I dont know, maybe I got a bad tube or something. Didnt do a thing for my lips and as for the glossing action I could have paid half the price and bought 5 lovely NYX glosses for that much. Waste of my time and money and I wouldnt buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by sam9027

I was very dissappointed that this product did nothing whatsoever to plump up my lips. I had high hopes. It did sting but then that was it. As for the gloss factor - well, I could very easily use a gloss or vaseline to achieve the same look, and, it wouldn't have cost me approx $40 for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by suzieo123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff - not for the lip plumping effect as I do not see it - my lips are moisturized, soft and it really does last all day. I always have one of these in my bag - not a lipstick person - just balms and glosses. This is one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by 23rdjaxter

This plumper works great, and is one of the only plumpers that will actually make your lips bigger, not just a temporary plump. It's worth the $.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Ivy_Tamwood

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had high hopes for this product and when I put it on and it started stinging, I got excited until I looked in the mirror and saw no plumping or smoothing of lines whatsoever. The stinging then turned into a numbing sensation similar to that experienced in a dental chair (minus the unsightly drooling). I'm thinking that
maybe the manufacturers made it this way so that we *think* our lips are plumped because our lips feel so funny when wearing this product that you can't help but focus on them, but given that it did nothing for me, I will continue my search for a better plumper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by CutestCutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these glosses. Most of the colors are sheer and flattering. They do plump, but if you want more serious plumping action definitely get the clear XL formula. For reference I'm in my earlier 20s with naturally full lips, so that might be part of why the product actually works on me. These plump about the same or slightly less than LipVenom or LipFusion XL. Even if these glosses didn't plump, however, I would still wear them for the long lasting shine, feel, and moisturizing properties (not to mention the chic rectangular tubes!) These are pricey but they seem to last a while, so for me they're worth it. I don't even bother with other lipglosses now.