Fusion Beauty LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss

3.7

on 3/30/2011 5:11:00 PM

Whatever...don't feel the need to write too much about this. Not bad but not great neither.

on 2/8/2011 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It is very nice to wear and lasts for a long time, but I am not sure that it makes my lips look thicker ....
It is just a normal lip gloss

on 12/27/2010 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

As someone else posted, this didn't give me Angelina Jolie lips. However-it plumped up my lips so that all the lines in my lips were completely filled!!! made putting lipstick on a breeze! plus, I got NO irritation form this, only a slight numbing that didn't last very long. the gloss itself lasts at least an hour on me with a bit of drinking which is phenomenal fro me-most don't last 10 minutes! Finally, it is MOISTURIZING! The BEST moisturizing gloss I've ever tried! And since it stays put it moisturizes for a long time-this is better than lip balm for me!

The only downfall is the price but I'll still keep buying because it's HG for me.

on 11/27/2010 6:27:00 AM

This is an expensive product but it does what it says in my case. There is a good colour selection, it makes my small lips look plumper, and I can feel a tingling sensation when I apply it (as though it is stimulating my lips in some way) which although is not unpleasant feels very unusual. I will repurchase but I do think the price tag is a little hefty.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is pretty close to awesome. No, it does not give me Angelina Jolie lips. No, it does not add color. No, it does not sting (but the price sure does). But it does noticeably plump and smooth my lips--just as promised--and does so much more dramatically than a plain lip gloss.

But good God, the price is awful. Just awful and shameful and such.

Wow, this stuff is ridiculous! Doesn't do anything for my lips! It's just overpriced lipgloss! I def. returned this to Sephora (thanks for the awesome return policy!) Will never re-buy!
I don't know if it's because my lips are pretty full to begin with?? Who knows. I would recommend sally hansen's lip inflation extreme. Now that stuff works. And you feel it as well.

on 7/21/2010 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I dont know, maybe I got a bad tube or something. Didnt do a thing for my lips and as for the glossing action I could have paid half the price and bought 5 lovely NYX glosses for that much. Waste of my time and money and I wouldnt buy again.

on 7/21/2010 8:50:00 PM

I was very dissappointed that this product did nothing whatsoever to plump up my lips. I had high hopes. It did sting but then that was it. As for the gloss factor - well, I could very easily use a gloss or vaseline to achieve the same look, and, it wouldn't have cost me approx $40 for it.

on 7/21/2010 7:01:00 PM

Love this stuff - not for the lip plumping effect as I do not see it - my lips are moisturized, soft and it really does last all day. I always have one of these in my bag - not a lipstick person - just balms and glosses. This is one of my favorites.

on 6/5/2010 6:47:00 PM

This plumper works great, and is one of the only plumpers that will actually make your lips bigger, not just a temporary plump. It's worth the $.

Popular Lip Treatments