Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani She

4.4

on 2/14/2011 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Interesting, unique, but too unisex for anyone who loves more feminine and sensual perfumes. It has a very recognizable blend of notes, but I just find it a bit too weird so it is not for me.

on 10/22/2010 12:37:00 PM

This is probably one of the best perfumes I have ever worn. For years, I have walked right by this at perfume counters and never checked it out. What a great surprise when I actually sprayed this on and really liked it. I feel that you can wear this to the office and then later when you go out for the evening. It stays on pretty good. It's a soft, sweet, spicy and musky scent. I don't think it can offend anybody. I do not like florals so that is why I love this so much, I don't detect much if any florals. I just love this stuff! I feel so good when I wear it.

on 10/10/2010 4:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Like many ladies out here, this is my signature scent.
I received this as a birthday gift almost ten years ago and have been using it ever since.
Sure I have a lots of other fragrances in my stash, and hundreds of samples (beauty junkie that I am) But I always come back to this. For everyday casual wear, this is the one. I even wear the perfume like a deodorant!
The scent is soft, feminine and sophisticated and works (thankfully) perfect with my own body chemistry.
Its sweet but not sickly girlish cheap like so many women perfumes out there (no big fan of Angel).
There is a spicy musk scent to it that gives it body. So tho its feminine its also rather a masculine scent (if that make any sense). Even the male version smells almost the same as female version. (I'm a big fan of men perfumes).
It last all day on me, to a soft almost powdery scent. Really subtle and less in "your face" like for instance Chanel no.5 (which I also love, but its too strong and a bit more old-fashioned for daily wear)
It's not a scent that will make people say: "She wears a great perfume!" but more: "Oh, She smells so nice" =)
Everyone that has ever smells this on me, always love it also. Even my little sister always sniffs and cuddle me every time I wear this, saying how good I smell (a comforting smell I guess?)
As long they made this, I will always have one in my collection. The packaging is rather "industrial" but practical.
The smallest version is perfect to throw around in my bag.
For me it's the ideal scent for a modern, young "mature" women.

on 6/26/2010 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I very much like, but don't love, this perfume. It's creamy and spicy. It reminds me of Armani Code, but less complex. It does smell sexy and sophisticated, but it lacks staying power (on me, at least). I can smell it only very faintly after an hour or so, making it one of the poorest-lasting perfumes in my collection. It does smell very good though!

on 6/19/2010 3:16:00 PM

This was my first "grown up" parfume when it first came out in the 90s. I had been using it for years before switching to Chanel and then Stella. I bumped into it and it was "first love" again. Spicy, yet feminine. Stella and Chanel are driven by cheap marketing and they got really borng (Chanel asks the crap star of the moment to endorse their products for 5 minutes and stella got the first perfume right by chance and created crap dupes afterwards). Emporio Armani is still amazing. It has gone back to staple status. Anazing!

on 5/7/2010 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

one of the best perfumes ever. you can wear this anytime, anywhere.

on 3/21/2010 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

OMG - this is BEST perfume in the world, I adore it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spent a year in Australia and was distraught when I couldn't get it anywhere - thought it had been discontinued but was relieved to find it back in Ireland - phew :)

I have been using this for 10 years nearly and it is very much my signature scent, no other fragance can compare! although i am partial to Armani Elle White for daytime as well hehe!

on 12/23/2009 4:10:00 PM

This is my signature scent! I adore this!! So sexy and feminine! Sultry, I am so glad they are making this again!! Just got a big bottle for x-mas!!!

on 11/13/2009 3:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is one of the best perfumes I have ever bought. Completely amazing! I am considering of buing it again as a present for myself at Christmas. Is is really sexy but not heavy at all! I love it!

on 11/9/2009 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love this fragrance! It is a modern oriental and everytime I wear it I get compliments on it. I only wish the bottle was different. It is a brushed silver flacon that conceals the liquid so I always have a hard time telling just how much I have used and when I should repurchase. But that won't stop me from buying again; I think I am on my 5th or 6th bottle since it was introduced. It definitely has a place in my perfume repertoire.

Popular Fragrances