August 1, 2014 | 1719 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Power

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara has some good points. The wand is small, which is good for getting all lashes without making a mess. It does not smudge, but it does flake with warm water. In fact, I removed it entirely with water and no makeup remover. On the downside it does not lengthen or add volume to the lashes. It is also not cheap, which is why I'd prefer to explore other mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:53:00 AM More reviews by sesamine

This is the only mascara Ive been using the last few years and will continue to do so. It builds ok length+ volume and it doesnt smudge. Would have given it a five if it was perfect but I find you do need to re-apply a little towards the evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by marisaew1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been searching for years for something that won't budge or flake. Pretty much everything does and I really only use HE. I believe this works so well because it is tubing. It really will not move until you wet it. And even then you have to wet it a couple times (I went in Lake Michigan forgetting I had it on and it only smudged a bit). It lengthens very well too. Only downside is volumizing, which is not great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by sniffer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros: Non-irritating, lengthening and it holds up under humidity

Cons: slightly sticky, no thickening, wimpy brush

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was the first mascara i've ever used, my mom worked at clinique for a few years and she got this for me because i had short lashes and the wand is small. She told me this mascara creates little tubes on your lashes to make them look longer and more volumized, that's why when you take it off it looks like you're lashes are coming off, but they're not. Anyways, for me anyhow, it makes my lashes look more longer, but not really volumized. It's also pretty hard to take off unless you use makeup remover, but it lasts all day, doesn't flake or smudge, and is comfortable to wear. I would repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by AnlisaC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've searched and searched for the mascara that would be my holy grail! This is it!! I've tried them all high end to drugstore. I love that the brush is small and I can get coverage on all my lashes. I have very long straight lashes but they are thin, this mascara covers everyone. I used very warm water and a very good cleanser and it works fine. If you let the wand sit on lashes for a second it will give it a little curl. I will keep buying this mascara and the price is pretty reasonable for Dept store brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by aprilg23

Holy Grail mascara. If you find every mascara transfers or flakes on you throughout the day, or you worry about mascaras running when you're out and you get caught in the rain or you despise taking off waterproof mascara then Clinique Lash Power is for you. This is a tubing mascara which is sweatproof, oil proof, waterproof, does not flake, transfer or smear but comes off easily and neatly with warm water. It is totally dependable, once I put it on I don't ever worry about it. I absolutely love it and will buy it forever, the brush is a small bristle brush which catches every lash top and bottom. This mascara does not clump and gives great length and volume, overall a gorgeous defined look and holds a curl wonderfully. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by alisonb77

This has become my absolute favourite mascara because it really does last so much longer than any other mascara I've tried. You can put it on first thing in the morning and your lashes will still look great by the end of the day. Even if it's really hot or you're being really active, it doesn't budge or clump or leave black marks underneath your eyes. Really cannot recommend more highly if you're in the market for a long lasting mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by tiamaria101

I love this stuff! This is the first mascara I have ever used that didn't leave me like a panda after a few hours. I don't know why that is, I've tried every brand of mascara and always the same result until I found this stuff.
It goes on great, makes my lashes look longer and best of all it stays on my lashes and not plastered under my eyes! I do get the odd flake but I can just brush it away without leaving a smudge.
It comes off so easily. I just wash it off with water. No smears, just comes away clean.
It is a bit pricey for a mascara but is totally worth it for me. HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by racheljeffrey

I received this mascara for my birthday in a set along with an eye liner and a de-puffing eye serum. I was happy with the whole set and have been impressed with all three products! I use this just on my bottom lashes because it has a very small wand, it isn't specified for bottom lashes but I think it looks best there and is easier to work with. The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because you can most probably get similar mascaras in drugstores for much cheaper. But I am so happy I have it for the time being.