July 23, 2014 | 2074 users online

Lash Treatments - Mavala - Double-Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Flickerini

I am really impressed with this stuff! I fully expected to be disappointed but I have been using it for exactly 1 month now and my lashes are DEFINITELY longer and there are more of them! especially noticeable on the lower ones. I have reasonable lashes anyway - so I would be interested to see how this works on shorter or sparse lashes - I would def recommend giving it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Visibly increased my lash length, currently on my second bottle :) It didn't sting my sensitive eyes like the Ardell one did and I tried using it on my brows with pretty good results. I think this one works better at making lashes thicker, whereas the Ardell one was better at lengthening (and not much thickening).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I didnt notice any difference with my eyelashes. Its so sad :( i really wanted this to work.
I used it every night for 2 months.
Sadly, wont buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by gnakata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely the best deal out there for a lash growth serum. I have tried some from L'oreal (which did not make any difference) and Rapidlash (made my eyelids red and itchy, stopped after 5 days with no improvement seen).

Noticed a slight difference after using this product for 2 weeks, lashes were fuller and a little longer, I put it on at night and in the morning my eyes will be dryer from the serum, but it does work!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i wish they have a "maybe" for "would you buy this product again?" because the thing iive used this for 2 month and the thing is i only use it in the morning where i shouldve use is morning at night and plus i dont use it everyday so it sorta took long for me. but i do see the changes in my lash, not curved but more lash grew n got a lil thicker. i think theres not much product to grow lashes so the brands that already has it only few that works. and i think this works just slowly. ii might buy the macs future lash, coz it seems that it works but it hasnt came out in my country :(

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by PussPuss1

I bought this based on all the good reviews here, and have used it religiously twice a day (I know, I know, it's meant to be once!) for about 3 months. It's made no difference to my lashes whatsover. I have given up with this and am trying Rapidlash instead. Really disappointed with this, I was expecting great things.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by TPan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product, twice a day, for a month and I'm very pleased with the results so far.  To be honest I wasn't expecting my lashes to thicken or lengthen but they did! I have sensitive eyes so I was quite nervous the first time but I've heard that Switzerland has fussy terms/conditions for safety and that encouraged me, plus all the glowing reviews here.  I bought it during a sale and had the mascara as a free gift.

You have to be patient if you don't see results.  Just keep using it daily.  I told myself after two weeks I'll just continue cos my lashes were already looking healthier.  Now after a month there's very obvious differences. I purposely stayed off mascara and now when I wear it, I feel great!
Update: 24th Oct 2011 - Yes! I'm still using it and loving it. Only problem I had was that I didn't notice that the product turned a darker colour after about 7 weeks. One night I put it on and I had slight swelling and itching. I washed it off and threw the almost empty bottle away. I abstained for a week and I'm on my second bottle. So just a gentle reminder that you shouldn't keep the product too long.
22 August 2012
After my last bottle in Oct 2011 I stopped buying because the product stopped working.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

I have been waiting forever to write this review and have finally been using this product for a good 7 weeks, only at night.
the price was not too bad; i picked it up for $AUD 14 on ebay, and compared to other lash doubling/enhancing products this was a great price!
the packaging is sturdy- the bottle is made of glass with a screw cap and a mascara wand. the liquid is a cream colour.
when you apply it to your eyes, it does not sting or make your skin discolour. I find sometimes though if a lot of product gets in my eyes it hurts for abit, then my eyes go watery and flushes it out, then my eye feels fine.
i havent noticed a huge difference in length, just a little bit. i had short stubby lashes at the outer V of my eye, and this serum helped it grow out to the normal length that the others were. I had false eyelashes and many of them were pulled out and short. this made a difference and they have all grown out to the same length.
i also believe that this product has made my bottom lashes grow just that little tiny bit. thickness has improved too.
overall this product worked for me- i was just after something to condition my eyelashes after my flase ones and this definately did the job. i would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by ShannonNY

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! I was hesitant to purchase it because I had never heard of the company. I started applying to my lashes nightly about 3 weeks ago not expecting much... Within a week I could see a difference! My lashes look healthier, fuller and longer. I have noticed I lose A LOT less lashes when I remove my mascara now... I'm also noticing new lash growth.

IMO this stuff is amazing, especially for the price, you can't go wrong!

My husband even commented on how long my lashes look the other day!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by ayunite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First makeup alley review! :D

I was recommended this product by a friend when I noticed her eyelashes had become freakishly long (she is Asian). I should mention that I'm also Asian but I've been blessed with naturally long upper-lid lashes but sparse lower lashes and I was hoping the Double Lash would help me grow more lashes on the top and bottom (not necessarily grow them longer). I was finding that I had a quite a few lashes falling out when I rubbed my eyes (probably shouldn't been doing that) and removed eye makeup. This has resulted in large gaps between lashes on my lower lash line and I was desperate to find something to remedy this.

Within one week of using it, I noticed that little hairs had started growing in my lower lash line and I was super excited that the product was working so quickly. I've been using Double Lash for just over a month now and while I don't think it has made a difference to my upper lashes which were pretty long and thick to begin with, it has made a huge difference to my lower lashes which have never looked better! They are longer, thicker, more filled in and my top and bottom lashes don't fall as out as much as they used to before when removing eye makeup.

I can understand why some people say that they were getting eye infections with this product because I started growing little styes on my upper water line which luckily did not grow out of control and went away by itself. I think applying the product from the top (as opposed to applying from underneath) makes lessens the chance of getting the product in your eye.

I bought this off ebay for $9 with free shipping. The packaging is pretty bleh but hey, if it's that cheap and it works I won't complain!

I love this product and will continue to buy it!