Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 6/11/2012 5:23:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Oh, shazzam. I read the reviews on this product and was skeptical that this would do anything at all, other than condition my lashes (which, if this was all this did, would be fine by me). Surprisingly, this works really well for what it is. I've been using it every night for the last two weeks, and I can see a definite difference in the length and condition of my lashes. I am half asian, so I have rather short lashes that I must aggressively curl and then coat with waterproof mascara in an attempt to look like I have lashes at all. I have semi-decent lashes from the outside to about 3/4 of the way into my eye, but the other 1/4 was nonexistant. After two weeks, I can include roughly 1/2 of that previously nonexistant 1/4 when I use my curler, and the rest of my lashes look longer with mascara. I can't compare how this works vs. Careprost or Lattise as I've never had the lady bits to use either, what with the darkening of irises and sunken eyes and whatnot, but I'm totally fine sticking with this every night.

I coat my lashes using a clean flat liner brush instead of the mascara wand it comes packaged with - it can't reach my inner corner lashes, and the wand doesn't seem to pick up product except at the base of the wand.

Will buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I think the formula in this product is remarkable. It really does work. Give it about 4 weeks and your lashes will even out and become denser and fluttery. The only real problem is the applicator. Mavala should have not created a brush wand for this purpose but should have designed a eyeliner brush like applicator. The formula needs to be fed to the lash lines and follicles and not the lash itself. therefore its a bit of a waste of product in this sense. Nevertheless its way cheaper than all the other lash products out there and I would deffinately recommend the product to everyone.

on 4/8/2012 5:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I started using this product one month ago and i could spot the results pretty quickly. I didn't expect any miracles to happen and it really didn't make my eye lashes any longer, at lest i haven't noticed that, neither did anyone else.
BUT this is a very good product! My lashes are much nicer, healthier looking and they don't fall out as much as they used to. I really had a big problem with my lashes falling out every time i washed my face (not even removing mascara!). My lashes were brittle and now they are not, that's a pretty good result to me. Mascara goes on much nicer as well.
If you expect from a product to visibly lengthen your lashes, then i must say, rather invest in some other more expensive products. But if you only want nicer, healthier lashes, then this one is more than ok for you. I payed 15 for it and it says on the bottle it's good for 9 months after opening. So i have 8 more months of use in this one and it doesn't even look like there is any missing.
The only thing i don't like is the brush that's very mascara like looking brush, but it doesn't hold enough product to apply, so i have to struggle a little to really cover all my lashes.

on 4/8/2012 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this product for around a year now (I am on my second tube so it lasts a long time) My lashes are thicker and longer, and I get no irritation from this product at all. The price is very reasonable. Recommended!

on 3/15/2012 11:28:00 AM

I am really impressed with this stuff! I fully expected to be disappointed but I have been using it for exactly 1 month now and my lashes are DEFINITELY longer and there are more of them! especially noticeable on the lower ones. I have reasonable lashes anyway - so I would be interested to see how this works on shorter or sparse lashes - I would def recommend giving it a try!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Visibly increased my lash length, currently on my second bottle :) It didn't sting my sensitive eyes like the Ardell one did and I tried using it on my brows with pretty good results. I think this one works better at making lashes thicker, whereas the Ardell one was better at lengthening (and not much thickening).

on 1/5/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I didnt notice any difference with my eyelashes. Its so sad :( i really wanted this to work.
I used it every night for 2 months.
Sadly, wont buy again

on 11/13/2011 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Definitely the best deal out there for a lash growth serum. I have tried some from L'oreal (which did not make any difference) and Rapidlash (made my eyelids red and itchy, stopped after 5 days with no improvement seen).

Noticed a slight difference after using this product for 2 weeks, lashes were fuller and a little longer, I put it on at night and in the morning my eyes will be dryer from the serum, but it does work!

on 10/23/2011 8:13:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i wish they have a "maybe" for "would you buy this product again?" because the thing iive used this for 2 month and the thing is i only use it in the morning where i shouldve use is morning at night and plus i dont use it everyday so it sorta took long for me. but i do see the changes in my lash, not curved but more lash grew n got a lil thicker. i think theres not much product to grow lashes so the brands that already has it only few that works. and i think this works just slowly. ii might buy the macs future lash, coz it seems that it works but it hasnt came out in my country :(

on 9/19/2011 12:10:00 PM

I bought this based on all the good reviews here, and have used it religiously twice a day (I know, I know, it's meant to be once!) for about 3 months. It's made no difference to my lashes whatsover. I have given up with this and am trying Rapidlash instead. Really disappointed with this, I was expecting great things.

Top Rated Lash Treatments