Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 8/5/2012 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I wasn't expecting miracles from this product by any means so I'm not disappointed with the small results I have seen but I doubt I would repurchase this. I have been applying it pretty religiously for nearly 6 months now onto my eyebrows only, the formula is too sticky and irritating for my eyelashes, and the length of my eyebrows has definitely improved. However, my hope was that it would help growth in the small patches of no hair growth in my eyebrows and it hasn't done this, although overall my eyebrows look very slightly fuller. I'll continue to use this until it's finished in the hope of getting some results, in fact I've now added some castor oil to the remainder of the product in the hope of boosting some growth but as I say I doubt I'll repurchase it unless I see a marked decrease in my brows once I stop using it. As I was only using the product on my eyebrows I actually found the applicator was perfect for this purpose although a doe foot wand might have been a better idea for better coverage and application to eyelashes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this after my major failure with Rapidlash. That stuff did nothing for me, and made my eyes red. But I wanted to give this a go due to the fact that a lot of people were seeing good results for a fraction of the cost of Rapidlash (you can get it for under 10, whereas Rapidlash is over 40!). I have fairly short fine lashes, and although I wasn't expecting miracles I was at least hoping that I wouldn't see so much eyelash fallout that I usually get. I have fairly fine hair with little body hair, so I knew I wasn't going to get full on fluttery lashes. And I haven't. I have to say it has taken 2 months to see any difference. There was no difference after the 30 days that it claims, but I do have fuller lashes which are slightly longer. Enough for me to see the difference anyway. I am happy with that. Like I said, I never expected a dramatic difference anyway so my expectations never fell short :o) I use it on my brows and I have noticed that the patches I had have grown in, but again I have not had a huge growth there - but I never expected that either.

I would buy again (although there is so much product that I will have to throw it to get fresh product) but I have had to be patient with it. I also wish that it wasn't a mascara type wand as I feel that not much product gets onto the wand - so I have been using an old liner brush to get it onto the roots. It also hasn't made my eyes red and irritated too, so that is another plus for this product.

Edit: After using this now for a few months, I have noticed that I am shedding quite a few lashes lately. I am not using anything different to take my eye MU off, and not using any different mascara either. But I have a few gaps now in my eyelashes and will have to stop using it. :o(

on 6/11/2012 5:23:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Oh, shazzam. I read the reviews on this product and was skeptical that this would do anything at all, other than condition my lashes (which, if this was all this did, would be fine by me). Surprisingly, this works really well for what it is. I've been using it every night for the last two weeks, and I can see a definite difference in the length and condition of my lashes. I am half asian, so I have rather short lashes that I must aggressively curl and then coat with waterproof mascara in an attempt to look like I have lashes at all. I have semi-decent lashes from the outside to about 3/4 of the way into my eye, but the other 1/4 was nonexistant. After two weeks, I can include roughly 1/2 of that previously nonexistant 1/4 when I use my curler, and the rest of my lashes look longer with mascara. I can't compare how this works vs. Careprost or Lattise as I've never had the lady bits to use either, what with the darkening of irises and sunken eyes and whatnot, but I'm totally fine sticking with this every night.

I coat my lashes using a clean flat liner brush instead of the mascara wand it comes packaged with - it can't reach my inner corner lashes, and the wand doesn't seem to pick up product except at the base of the wand.

Will buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I think the formula in this product is remarkable. It really does work. Give it about 4 weeks and your lashes will even out and become denser and fluttery. The only real problem is the applicator. Mavala should have not created a brush wand for this purpose but should have designed a eyeliner brush like applicator. The formula needs to be fed to the lash lines and follicles and not the lash itself. therefore its a bit of a waste of product in this sense. Nevertheless its way cheaper than all the other lash products out there and I would deffinately recommend the product to everyone.

on 4/8/2012 5:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I started using this product one month ago and i could spot the results pretty quickly. I didn't expect any miracles to happen and it really didn't make my eye lashes any longer, at lest i haven't noticed that, neither did anyone else.
BUT this is a very good product! My lashes are much nicer, healthier looking and they don't fall out as much as they used to. I really had a big problem with my lashes falling out every time i washed my face (not even removing mascara!). My lashes were brittle and now they are not, that's a pretty good result to me. Mascara goes on much nicer as well.
If you expect from a product to visibly lengthen your lashes, then i must say, rather invest in some other more expensive products. But if you only want nicer, healthier lashes, then this one is more than ok for you. I payed 15 for it and it says on the bottle it's good for 9 months after opening. So i have 8 more months of use in this one and it doesn't even look like there is any missing.
The only thing i don't like is the brush that's very mascara like looking brush, but it doesn't hold enough product to apply, so i have to struggle a little to really cover all my lashes.

on 4/8/2012 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this product for around a year now (I am on my second tube so it lasts a long time) My lashes are thicker and longer, and I get no irritation from this product at all. The price is very reasonable. Recommended!

on 3/15/2012 11:28:00 AM

I am really impressed with this stuff! I fully expected to be disappointed but I have been using it for exactly 1 month now and my lashes are DEFINITELY longer and there are more of them! especially noticeable on the lower ones. I have reasonable lashes anyway - so I would be interested to see how this works on shorter or sparse lashes - I would def recommend giving it a try!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Visibly increased my lash length, currently on my second bottle :) It didn't sting my sensitive eyes like the Ardell one did and I tried using it on my brows with pretty good results. I think this one works better at making lashes thicker, whereas the Ardell one was better at lengthening (and not much thickening).

on 1/5/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I didnt notice any difference with my eyelashes. Its so sad :( i really wanted this to work.
I used it every night for 2 months.
Sadly, wont buy again

on 11/13/2011 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Definitely the best deal out there for a lash growth serum. I have tried some from L'oreal (which did not make any difference) and Rapidlash (made my eyelids red and itchy, stopped after 5 days with no improvement seen).

Noticed a slight difference after using this product for 2 weeks, lashes were fuller and a little longer, I put it on at night and in the morning my eyes will be dryer from the serum, but it does work!

Top Rated Lash Treatments