August 30, 2014 | 1657 users online

Lash Treatments - Mavala - Double-Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Tuilie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I started using this product one month ago and i could spot the results pretty quickly. I didn't expect any miracles to happen and it really didn't make my eye lashes any longer, at lest i haven't noticed that, neither did anyone else.
BUT this is a very good product! My lashes are much nicer, healthier looking and they don't fall out as much as they used to. I really had a big problem with my lashes falling out every time i washed my face (not even removing mascara!). My lashes were brittle and now they are not, that's a pretty good result to me. Mascara goes on much nicer as well.
If you expect from a product to visibly lengthen your lashes, then i must say, rather invest in some other more expensive products. But if you only want nicer, healthier lashes, then this one is more than ok for you. I payed 15€ for it and it says on the bottle it's good for 9 months after opening. So i have 8 more months of use in this one and it doesn't even look like there is any missing.
The only thing i don't like is the brush that's very mascara like looking brush, but it doesn't hold enough product to apply, so i have to struggle a little to really cover all my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2012 4:14:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for around a year now (I am on my second tube so it lasts a long time) My lashes are thicker and longer, and I get no irritation from this product at all. The price is very reasonable. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Flickerini

I am really impressed with this stuff! I fully expected to be disappointed but I have been using it for exactly 1 month now and my lashes are DEFINITELY longer and there are more of them! especially noticeable on the lower ones. I have reasonable lashes anyway - so I would be interested to see how this works on shorter or sparse lashes - I would def recommend giving it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Visibly increased my lash length, currently on my second bottle :) It didn't sting my sensitive eyes like the Ardell one did and I tried using it on my brows with pretty good results. I think this one works better at making lashes thicker, whereas the Ardell one was better at lengthening (and not much thickening).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I didnt notice any difference with my eyelashes. Its so sad :( i really wanted this to work.
I used it every night for 2 months.
Sadly, wont buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by gnakata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definitely the best deal out there for a lash growth serum. I have tried some from L'oreal (which did not make any difference) and Rapidlash (made my eyelids red and itchy, stopped after 5 days with no improvement seen).

Noticed a slight difference after using this product for 2 weeks, lashes were fuller and a little longer, I put it on at night and in the morning my eyes will be dryer from the serum, but it does work!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

i wish they have a "maybe" for "would you buy this product again?" because the thing iive used this for 2 month and the thing is i only use it in the morning where i shouldve use is morning at night and plus i dont use it everyday so it sorta took long for me. but i do see the changes in my lash, not curved but more lash grew n got a lil thicker. i think theres not much product to grow lashes so the brands that already has it only few that works. and i think this works just slowly. ii might buy the macs future lash, coz it seems that it works but it hasnt came out in my country :(

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by PussPuss1

I bought this based on all the good reviews here, and have used it religiously twice a day (I know, I know, it's meant to be once!) for about 3 months. It's made no difference to my lashes whatsover. I have given up with this and am trying Rapidlash instead. Really disappointed with this, I was expecting great things.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by TPan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product, twice a day, for a month and I'm very pleased with the results so far.  To be honest I wasn't expecting my lashes to thicken or lengthen but they did! I have sensitive eyes so I was quite nervous the first time but I've heard that Switzerland has fussy terms/conditions for safety and that encouraged me, plus all the glowing reviews here.  I bought it during a sale and had the mascara as a free gift.

You have to be patient if you don't see results.  Just keep using it daily.  I told myself after two weeks I'll just continue cos my lashes were already looking healthier.  Now after a month there's very obvious differences. I purposely stayed off mascara and now when I wear it, I feel great!
Update: 24th Oct 2011 - Yes! I'm still using it and loving it. Only problem I had was that I didn't notice that the product turned a darker colour after about 7 weeks. One night I put it on and I had slight swelling and itching. I washed it off and threw the almost empty bottle away. I abstained for a week and I'm on my second bottle. So just a gentle reminder that you shouldn't keep the product too long.
22 August 2012
After my last bottle in Oct 2011 I stopped buying because the product stopped working.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

I have been waiting forever to write this review and have finally been using this product for a good 7 weeks, only at night.
the price was not too bad; i picked it up for $AUD 14 on ebay, and compared to other lash doubling/enhancing products this was a great price!
the packaging is sturdy- the bottle is made of glass with a screw cap and a mascara wand. the liquid is a cream colour.
when you apply it to your eyes, it does not sting or make your skin discolour. I find sometimes though if a lot of product gets in my eyes it hurts for abit, then my eyes go watery and flushes it out, then my eye feels fine.
i havent noticed a huge difference in length, just a little bit. i had short stubby lashes at the outer V of my eye, and this serum helped it grow out to the normal length that the others were. I had false eyelashes and many of them were pulled out and short. this made a difference and they have all grown out to the same length.
i also believe that this product has made my bottom lashes grow just that little tiny bit. thickness has improved too.
overall this product worked for me- i was just after something to condition my eyelashes after my flase ones and this definately did the job. i would purchase again.