July 26, 2014 | 1872 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Store it upside down! I can't remember where I read this, but if you store it upside down, it will help keep it from drying out over time.

Overall I really like this product. I have dry skin, especially around my eyes. It never smudges. LIke others have said, it applies very nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by heyannette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Reveiw below, must be whatever you put underneath it. It dries to your skin, it does not smudge.

This is the only gel eyeliner I will use as my skin is oily and nothing else lasts. This dries, it's not waxy or slippery. It's long lasting and pigmented. Just go get it already. XD Somethings you just spend good money on, gel eyeliner is one of those things.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by rosateh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorry girls, this is going to be a negative review. Until now, I still do not understand the hype surrounding this gel liner. Even with an eye primer beneath it still smudges one hour later. Anyway, I have finally found my HG eyeliner, that is Stila eyeliner. It doesn't bulge even after 12 hours on and the application is so much easier.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by subwaystitches

I used to love this stuff, and I can't figure out if the formula changed or if I just realized that it's not that great. I've tried using a primer underneath and setting it with powder, but by mid-day, I have smudges from smiling and/or laughing too hard.

PROS:
- applies evenly
- smooth creamy consistency
- love the packaging

CONS:
- smudges (so it's not long wearing)
- doesn't stay super black throughout the day

Ultimately, I returned it - just couldn't justify keeping something that I wasn't pleased with.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by nicole112883

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't get how some are saying that this smudges but I guess we all have different reactions. I use this on my upper lid for a cat eye effect and it's the only liner i have found that actually stays put the entire day. I was traveling overseas on a 35 hour long trip that didn't allow for me to retouch my makeup and this was the only thing on my face that stayed put as if i had applied it minutes beforehand. This is the only liner i will use. If you're looking for it to stay in the waterline, this doesn't exactly work but then again, what does?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 2:40:00 AM More reviews by ThatsNotMyRobot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this eyeliner. It is the only product that I can use to do nice eyeliner. Apply a base underneath and it's PERFECT. Lovely colour + amazing consistency.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by lisaxjo

Poor staying power for my oily watery eyes. Began to run and flake after 45 minutes of usage. Its expensive and not worth the hype.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Tirilsd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how easy it is to make a beautiful eyeliner look with this, the consistence is good, not to fluid or gelly. The only downside is that it smudges in eye corners after just 3 hours. I really love the packaging! It's so sophisticated and easy to organize and store.
I use mac #266 brush to apply this.

And always keep the cap on! It will dry easily if not!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by MakeupRealist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Did not care for this particular liner, it smears after 30 min, even with eyelid primer...yes goes on smooth but so what, if it smears and looks crappy later then not worth it lol

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Calincherie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I normally don't like taking an additional step when it comes using a brush for eyeliner, but I make the exception for this gel liner. This jet black color goes on exactly as the color looks in the pot and stays black; doesn't fade to gray as the day wears on. It's long lasting without smudging and a little goes a long way so this tiny pot has lasted me years. It's perfect for doing a cat eye or a really thick line on top as I can't find any liquid eyeliners that work well enough to create both of those looks.