November 26, 2014 | 1931 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by soyyomonica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love love love it! The best of the best. Stays on from morning to night without smudging! Go buy!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

to get this to work you have to have the right brush. one that wont be fluffy after usage

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 11:35:00 AM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner because it is very versatile and its not a pen or something that comes with an applicator, so you can do a lot of shapes with it.
I have mine over an year and it didn't dry out like many others have. I've purchased this one because of that actually, after reading a lot of makeup blogs some of them talked about how this gel eyeliner didn't dry with time, like others did.
That is why i choose this one over the others and for me it's going strong, with the same aspect when new.
It doesn't fade or smudges, very long lasting. Actually it is pretty hard to get it off! Hahaha.
About its color i have to say that it depends mostly on the tool that you're using.
I use it with RT brush that comes with the starter set and works wonders for me!
It is black, very pigmented, i don't have to make layers to get the blackest track. Just one time and that's it.
I would recommend it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by MissNananana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Horrible. Mine dried out after a few months. The worst part is when it dries and you try to apply it to your eyes, it crumbles. So you get specks of black crap stuck in your eyeballs. NOT fun when you wear contacts. My eye turned a bloody red after some got caught in my contacts. I'm throwing this away and will stick to my pen liners.

It worked fine in the first few weeks but if that's all it's good for, it's not worth the price. Plus it smudges no less than other liners out there. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Alihus85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeliner to use. It doesn't smudge or run even in the water line. I love the smooth consistency. Lasts me for years. Applies best with a fresh clean brush. I use the angel brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

The good: very pigmented and black, lasts all day, had the same pot for 2 years and not dried out in the least

The bad: for the price, I feel like I can buy any other drugstore gel liner and be just as happy.

Won't repurchase, but didn't regret this purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by loreenb1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find that this product is not all that it is cracked up to be... I really don't see why people are going gaga for it. I guess to each it's own. I purchased this for the first time and I received it Friday and Saturday I tried it out and it's not as pigmented as NYX gel liner. One line and it seems as if I didn't put any on... Sorry I wasted the money to buy this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Steph7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but my black track completely dried out! When it was newly purchased I didn't think it created a jet back consistency so was a bit disappointed! I have since moved on to Rich Ground which is a much softer brown liner and it hasn't dried out at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by MollieS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Purchased this from my local CCO for $10. I had read all the hype and seen a lot of videos calling this a HG product but after using it, I am not impressed. Its black but its not totally opaque. I find myself having to layer it which is not what I wanted to do. I also have smudging issues with or without a primer so, all in all, not impressed. I'm going to stick with my Maybelline Eye Studio liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by damaisarah

At first I like this liner as it is so creamy and intense. But it dried after 3 months, I still have plenty of product in the jar. I have been heating it just like many suggestions, but it dried again. What a waste for such price. I am thinking of going back to my shu uemura calligraphic ink liquid liner eyeliner and use it till the last ink.