October 1, 2014 | 1846 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by loreenb1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find that this product is not all that it is cracked up to be... I really don't see why people are going gaga for it. I guess to each it's own. I purchased this for the first time and I received it Friday and Saturday I tried it out and it's not as pigmented as NYX gel liner. One line and it seems as if I didn't put any on... Sorry I wasted the money to buy this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Steph7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but my black track completely dried out! When it was newly purchased I didn't think it created a jet back consistency so was a bit disappointed! I have since moved on to Rich Ground which is a much softer brown liner and it hasn't dried out at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by MollieS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Purchased this from my local CCO for $10. I had read all the hype and seen a lot of videos calling this a HG product but after using it, I am not impressed. Its black but its not totally opaque. I find myself having to layer it which is not what I wanted to do. I also have smudging issues with or without a primer so, all in all, not impressed. I'm going to stick with my Maybelline Eye Studio liner.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2014 6:01:00 AM More reviews by damaisarah

At first I like this liner as it is so creamy and intense. But it dried after 3 months, I still have plenty of product in the jar. I have been heating it just like many suggestions, but it dried again. What a waste for such price. I am thinking of going back to my shu uemura calligraphic ink liquid liner eyeliner and use it till the last ink.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by sakura14

I have combination to oily skin and I found this product lasting on my eyes. It lasted all day but when I tried it for tightlining it didn't last as much. I prefer this over the eyelid rather on the lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by JustKara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this eyeliner for years now and it is honestly my holy grail liner!! It stays put throughout the day and has never smudged on me. It's super easy to apply, and has been flawless from goth phase to my casual everyday looks :) definetly a staple beauty product for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by andreeal3005

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

HORROR

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great for the most part. I have several colors, but my one gripe is they dry out after about a year. So usually I end up tossing about 1/2 the pot because it's difficult to apply and the line looks broken on my eyelid. But still great overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by sarah_417

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Store it upside down! I can't remember where I read this, but if you store it upside down, it will help keep it from drying out over time.

Overall I really like this product. I have dry skin, especially around my eyes. It never smudges. LIke others have said, it applies very nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by heyannette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Reveiw below, must be whatever you put underneath it. It dries to your skin, it does not smudge.

This is the only gel eyeliner I will use as my skin is oily and nothing else lasts. This dries, it's not waxy or slippery. It's long lasting and pigmented. Just go get it already. XD Somethings you just spend good money on, gel eyeliner is one of those things.