Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner #3

3.9

Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Other: Alcohol Denat., Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Water.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The first thing I have to say about this is how much I love tha Mary Kay packaging. This one in particular is wonderful! They are all so pretty and well suited depending on the product but with this toner I find it absolutely amazing that no matter how roughly I travel with this, it never leaks! I didn't even use a plastc bag for it, which is big for me and packing toners!
Anyways the toner itself is clear and quite strong with an alcohol smell but it sure does work well for drying up blemishes! It is slightly drying on me but my skin doesn't seem to bothered by it once I get my moisturizer on so I will definitely keep using it though. If you have a drier skin type, however, you may want to try something else or use a richer moisturizer.
Because of the BHA in it (salicylic acid 2%) my skin slowly renews itself and seems to be clearing up so well. Since it has worked so far so good withmy skin I must recommend it for anyone who tends to have quite oily or acne-prone skin. :)

Also, here are the ingredients, as I know they are quite hard to find anywhere online:
Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%).

Okay, so I have mixed reviews about this product.

Pros: I DO notice it gets more dirt/oil off my face than other toners p/my cotton pads that I use.

Cons: It dries out my skin even with a moisturizer being used after wards. Now, I do live in a drier climate so this also may have something to do with it. Also, I do not think that it helps prevent or fight my acne. I still have the breakouts around that time of the month and the occasional one in between.

I put that I would re-buy this, but honestly, I do not know.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This toner helps get rid of my blemishes quickly. I don't have a problem with it drying out my skin because i always follow with moisurizer. I love this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Yes a bit drying but works for me. My oiliness is uncontrollable but this does the job. I'm hooked! It actually control my oiliness. I love this than any other expensive toners I've tried out there. I have used Olay refreshing toner (good and my staple for past months), Clinique clarifying #3 & #4 (cleanse good but I'm still oily). I'm happy I've tried it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I swear by this stuff!! It is very drying, but that works for me. I would surely reccomend this to anyone!! I like the classic style Mary Kay instead of the timewise stuff.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have used Mary Kay Formula 3 products (Cleanser, Toner, Lotion and Mask) for about 7 years now and they have done wonders for me. I can use the toner both summer and winter with no problem (I live in a humid climate). I have oily acne prone skin. I've briefly tried others (Paula's Choice, Clinque) but keep coming back to Mary Kay! I love the packaging as well!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has been a HG product of mine for a few years. I have oily acne prone skin and I can really tell a difference when I run out. It can be harsh and overdrying, but you just have to adjust your application. If you start feeling tight, lay off for a day or two. And during winter, every couple of days should be plenty. But during the hot, humid weather (S. Louisiana summers) I use it religiously and it keeps my whole face of makeup from melting away. This is a must have for those days or weeks when your skin has a mind of its own!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this stuff! It works well on me. I use it with the MK Cleanser. It can be kinda harsh, but it keeps my skin nice. I still have breakouts, but as long as I use this stuff, it keeps the length of the breakouts down. It's a little expensive, but it's worth it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Holy hell. This stuff dryed the crap outta my face. (OILY here, hello!)

It really helps keep my skin looking great...no breakouts or blackheads. It doesn't leave my skin dry.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products