November 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Toners - Mary Kay - Blemish Control Toner #3

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

Okay, so I have mixed reviews about this product.

Pros: I DO notice it gets more dirt/oil off my face than other toners p/my cotton pads that I use.

Cons: It dries out my skin even with a moisturizer being used after wards. Now, I do live in a drier climate so this also may have something to do with it. Also, I do not think that it helps prevent or fight my acne. I still have the breakouts around that time of the month and the occasional one in between.

I put that I would re-buy this, but honestly, I do not know.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by heycutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This toner helps get rid of my blemishes quickly. I don't have a problem with it drying out my skin because i always follow with moisurizer. I love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2008 1:01:00 PM More reviews by chai24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Yes a bit drying but works for me. My oiliness is uncontrollable but this does the job. I'm hooked! It actually control my oiliness. I love this than any other expensive toners I've tried out there. I have used Olay refreshing toner (good and my staple for past months), Clinique clarifying #3 & #4 (cleanse good but I'm still oily). I'm happy I've tried it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 1:49:00 AM More reviews by mrscoburn

I swear by this stuff!! It is very drying, but that works for me. I would surely reccomend this to anyone!! I like the classic style Mary Kay instead of the timewise stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 7:12:00 PM More reviews by davecarla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used Mary Kay Formula 3 products (Cleanser, Toner, Lotion and Mask) for about 7 years now and they have done wonders for me. I can use the toner both summer and winter with no problem (I live in a humid climate). I have oily acne prone skin. I've briefly tried others (Paula's Choice, Clinque) but keep coming back to Mary Kay! I love the packaging as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by sperron

This has been a HG product of mine for a few years. I have oily acne prone skin and I can really tell a difference when I run out. It can be harsh and overdrying, but you just have to adjust your application. If you start feeling tight, lay off for a day or two. And during winter, every couple of days should be plenty. But during the hot, humid weather (S. Louisiana summers) I use it religiously and it keeps my whole face of makeup from melting away. This is a must have for those days or weeks when your skin has a mind of its own!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2006 8:17:00 PM More reviews by bluedestiny4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It works well on me. I use it with the MK Cleanser. It can be kinda harsh, but it keeps my skin nice. I still have breakouts, but as long as I use this stuff, it keeps the length of the breakouts down. It's a little expensive, but it's worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2006 1:12:00 PM More reviews by 011705

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy hell. This stuff dryed the crap outta my face. (OILY here, hello!)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2006 10:23:00 AM More reviews by tech6858

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It really helps keep my skin looking great...no breakouts or blackheads. It doesn't leave my skin dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2006 10:19:00 AM More reviews by SonyaGA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This toner was WAY too harsh for my skin. When I started using this I had oily, acne prone skin. This toner was suppose to help with acne and it did that, I guess. However, it was rough on my skin. Made me have dry, flaky patches. That was back before I knew anything at all about what ingredients to avoid in products. I now know that this toner really is too harsh because of the alcohol it contains so I'd never use it again.