December 19, 2014 | 1703 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace Silkening Body Splash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Uncomplicated. Basic. Mouthwatering. Warm vanilla fragrance with a light amber-y base. Long lasting and consistently gets many compliments from men, women, children and my dog loves it too! A simple pleasure. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

My favorite VS body splash. This is such a gorgeous vanilla scent with a hint of amber. It's quite sweet and the staying power is ok too. I wouldn't say it's a typical vanilla scent because it has a warmer feel than other vanilla fragrances. It lasts a long time too.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by alex193

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this... other's have mentioned the plastick-y doll smell. I def. get that, but I ADORE that smell. Odd, I know. It's a really nice vanilla! The problem is that this body spray is not long lasting at all - not on clothes, hair , or skin. It just fades so quickly no matter how much you douse on. The lotion has crazy staying power. Oh well! I'll still buy this! LOL.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by breakfastattiffanys11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells like heaven! This is the best vanilla I have smelled by far! I work with children and they always go on and on about how good I always smell...and they are usually the first to let you know if your perfume stinks!

The only downside is that it does not last too long, but I usually wear it with the matching lotion and use the body wash. I also sometimes wear this with my Fresh Brown Sugar rollerball fragrance, and the combination is incredible! Not strong or offensive, just sweet, delicious, and clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by gigirose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is just the perfect vanilla scent. It's my favorite. The scent is warm and it makes me happy, it lasts for a long time, and I'm constantly asked what scent I'm wearing.

Too bad this product was discontinued last fall. :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by mmarrs

I couldnt wear it when it first came out and I still cant wear it now. This smells good in the bottle but when I put it on it gets really loud until it makes me nauseous and gives me a headache but I really dont enjoy vanilla perfumes I cant wear Vanilla Fields either. But if this works for you god bless you and Hey more for you

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by ilovesweets

the sweetness of the scent is really perfect and addictive(in a good way).there are perfumes or scents that is only perfect for some occasion but not that appropriate for other occasions. this body splash is perfect may it be for everyday use or for special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 11:45:00 AM More reviews by zooper12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I associate this smell with my mom,because she wears this scent often.it's a really pretty,vanilla scent.It's not overly food-y or sweet,it's just right.this isn't overpowering or too light.it takes her a while to go through,and she just recently got a new one for free because she was running low,and she had a $10 off coupon or something.if u like vanilla,try this!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by eggsinabasket

I really like this scent. The vanilla is sweet and not overpowering at all, and it always makes anything i spray on it smell so good. At first I thought the alochol was a bit too strong but after a few sprays the alcohol wasnt as prominent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by xgothbeauty14x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite victoria's secret product!! it smells wonderful, sweet, just like vanilla! not too heavy, not too light, either. not too cheap, either, a great buy!