October 1, 2014 | 1923 users online

Moisturizers - Vaseline - Deep Moisture Creamy Formula

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by tt1083tt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! Vaseline creamy is an excellent moisturizer for my very dry, sensitive skin. I have tried almost every moisturizer known to woman and was never satisfied until I found this. I use it on my face, hands and body (and also get many compliments on my beautiful, soft skin). Try it... you will not be disappointed!! (BONUS: the price is around $3.25 at Walmart.....the value can't be beat)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by fabuobead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a moisturizing addict! This product is great but when I compare it to other drug store very affordable products, it makes it look less great lol. This makes my skin feel moisturized but for the most part it just sits on it. Other products I use get absorbed into my skin and make my skin softer, not only forms a creamy coat on top of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by itsallgeometry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This does the trick when it comes to moisturizing my dry skin. A little goes a LONG way ... It is easy to apply too much and end up feeling greasy. So I apply sparingly, and I only use it just before I go to bed. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is super-soft and moisturized, though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 8:15:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

Wow, I think I am one of the only people who didn't love this product.

While I was shopping in Target one day in the lotion aisle the lady in front of me put about 8 of these in her cart, so that interested me enough to look up the reviews on MUA (excellent reviews). I figured for under $3 why not try it? Plus it has vitamin E in it also and it claims to be fragrance free with 18 hour moisture. I have very dry sensitive and eczema prone skin. Plus I live in the desert.

It is nice and creamy going on, but also greasy. I don't mind greasy, if my skin absorbs it, but this one takes a long time for my skin to absorb it. It also makes my palms feel sweaty even after it absorbs in (Vanicream lotion does this to me too). I find myself wanting to wipe it off, because it just feels gross. To me it does have a smell, very light though (smells like vaseline lip balm). I don't know if it lasts 18 hours, I gave in and had to wash it off.

I won't repurchase this, because there are other lotions I think feel much better on/absorb deeper into my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

This is definately a go to lotion for me! I normally don't get super dry skin, but when i do, I reach for this stuff! It is so creamy and has a nice texutre. It doesn't leave skin feeling greasy and it really has no scent (IMO)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Corporategirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Keeps my hand moisturised with no complications, what more could you want!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by irie725

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this product maybe 4-5 yrs ago and thought I would try it on a problem I had was having with my hands in the winter months that I had never had before and nothing else was helping. I was getting little blisters/bumps that would itch like crazy and then break open, heal then the skin would crack and just overall be a dry ugly red painful mess. Then in the warm weather be fine. The doctor could not figure it out. Every year I get this now.( Well, not as bad, since I retired from the post office and don't handle dry letters all night long and use this lotion so often.) This has been the only thing I have found that once I start to use it , within a few days it starts healing up, and as long as I keep using it at least once a day or so , my hands are fine. Now, this year , a few months or so ago , I was at Dollar Tree and noticed an off brand, but it has the exact same ingredients, so I have been using it and it is just as great! YAY!! I had to write this review to let you know you can save some $$$ if you have a Dollar Tree near you. I haven't looked at other dollar stores though. I would still buy the Vaseline brand no matter what for the relief it brings. Great stuff.
Funny, I used to slather my hands in regular vaseline and put cotton gloves on before I went to bed, and it would not help at all. Then this stuff helps SO much.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by harriss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the best hand and body cream I've tried thus far. The creme actually softens my dry, cracked cuticles and my skin feels soft for days..I kid you not. I also tried it as a face moisturizer but I started to get pimples so I'm sticking to my avocado oil for the face.
My only complaint is the packaging..it comes in a jar with a screw-top lid which can get messy. I would much prefer a bottle with a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by yummykeylimepie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was recommended by another MUA reviewer for my dry hands.
I LOVE this stuff.
I use it at night as it's a bit too heavy for day and my hands and cuticles are so much softer. Very soothing.
Non fragranced and less than $5ca for a huge tub at Walmart.
Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by myluckypenny

I haven't tried this on my face like many reviewers have previously stated, but on your hands, this stuff does the job! I work with my hands all day, and I'm constantly washing my hands to make sure I don't have ink/graphite/dust/oils on my hands that can transfer to any drawings I'm working on. My hands have dried out dramatically in the past few years I've begun drawing like this for school, and I hated using moisturizers that would just sit atop my skin and never absorb. I would have to wait for it to dry before I could do anything, for fear of leaving big grease stains on my papers...

Enter this stuff: thick and creamy, just like it says on the bottle... dries fast, and is not greasy. I'm not used to using scentless products, but I usually use this after hand sanitzer as well, and I get my fragrance from that instead.

PROS: Under $5, easily accessible, definitely moisturizes.
CONS: Doesn't last 18 hours... but an 8 hour day is good enough for me, and that's what it does. [Let's be real, here... shall we, marketing team?]

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No