October 24, 2014 | 1739 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by cinde42

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

mlbb lipies!!! love this one. perfect for my asian skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by J0d5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing love it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by makeyourself420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My go to shade for years! Smells yummy, is matte (yay!!) beautiful pigmentation, stays on forever. I buy back ups of this shade so I always have one with me :) matches any kind of look you're going for. Pink blush by Rimmel is quite similar if you're looking for a cheapie!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I normally love matte lipsticks, but this formula is so drying. It does not have a nice, smooth finish on my lips.
Yet, the color is absolutely perfect for me. I layer glosses on top so I can wear this lipstick more.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by ialhour

Favorite lipstick EVER! I always go back to it. I apply moisturizer underneath and the texture looks great. "Celeb" by Rimmel is a cheaper dupe, but I like the Mac consistency better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by taupeandteacups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite matte pink lip, I wear this to work on a regular basis. As a matte lippy, it can be drying, but not excessively so, easily resolved with the application of a stiff balm underneath. The dusky pink is very flattering on olive skin and I fall back on this shade whenever I'm unsure what will work with a make up look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

This is a Mac lipstick that my sister gave to me because she wasn't using it. The color is right up my alley..its a mlbb. Matter formulas are not my favorite. I apply this after I let Nivea lip butter soak into my lips for a couple of minutes then I pat on please me lipstick and rub my finger across. This helps reduce the reptile skin the lipstick does when it seeps into the lines. And I add a gloss for shine. Like the color not the formula...will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by RamanB

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST GO AND BUY IT!

Well, I brought this lipstick about a week ago, and I've worn it everyday since! Its the most perfect matte pink lipstick ever, it suits my yellow complexion and it looks great with virtually no eye make up or blusher, or with a full face of make up.

It smells amazing (obviously its Mac) it can feel quite drying but i find if my lips are moisturised and hydrated the lipstick sits perfectly. With it being a matte finish i find it lasts longer then say a cremesheen, but its important to rub your lips together a little bit throughout the day as it does sit in the creases.

But I would recommend it to anyone who wants a more adventurous approach to a standard natural make up look!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Rahrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I went into MAC looking for a nice nude-ey pink. I decided on this one, and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I have extremely fair skin (perks of being born a ginger), but this seems to be a universally flattering shade. Even though it's a matte finish it's not overly drying, but you should definitely put a balm under it (it IS a matte lipstick after all). It doesn't make your lips look gross if they're a little chapped either. It lasts a REALLY long time (it holds up through eating), and it's really pigmented. It's my HG matte pink and I'll be repurchasing it probably forever unless they discontinue it, which, in that case, I'll buy up their whole stock. It may seem expensive, but compared to other brands (Benefit, Tarte, almost anything else at Sephora) it's a steal!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by BreannaLyneHall

I love this! I wasn't really looking for a certain color when I walked into MAC, and I was about to leave and decided to try on the matte color. I instantly fell in love with it, and my boyfriend loved the color on me too. I have fair NC15/ NC20 skin, and this is a perfect nude/ pink that doesn't wash me out.