January 28, 2015 | 1117 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by AlEvers

I don't know what it is with the Mac lipsticks, especially their matt ones, but this just doesnt stay on my lips, after one hour i get the dreaded white ring and it all looks like a hot mess.

I love the smell but i have better experience with Rimmel and Revlon lipsticks.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by Giulylove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hate the colour, too pink on me, although I love its matte finish. Kinda sexy looks better on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by yasssssx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not the biggest fan of mattes but Please Me goes on so nice! Lip conditioner is essential but with this formula isn't as drying as Ruby Woo. I love Please Me in the summer when I have my tan. Especially paired with a deep blue liner. The lightness of the lipstick calls for a darker eye in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by cinde42

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

mlbb lipies!!! love this one. perfect for my asian skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by J0d5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing love it

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by makeyourself420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My go to shade for years! Smells yummy, is matte (yay!!) beautiful pigmentation, stays on forever. I buy back ups of this shade so I always have one with me :) matches any kind of look you're going for. Pink blush by Rimmel is quite similar if you're looking for a cheapie!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I normally love matte lipsticks, but this formula is so drying. It does not have a nice, smooth finish on my lips.
Yet, the color is absolutely perfect for me. I layer glosses on top so I can wear this lipstick more.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by ialhour

Favorite lipstick EVER! I always go back to it. I apply moisturizer underneath and the texture looks great. "Celeb" by Rimmel is a cheaper dupe, but I like the Mac consistency better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by taupeandteacups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite matte pink lip, I wear this to work on a regular basis. As a matte lippy, it can be drying, but not excessively so, easily resolved with the application of a stiff balm underneath. The dusky pink is very flattering on olive skin and I fall back on this shade whenever I'm unsure what will work with a make up look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 4:58:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

This is a Mac lipstick that my sister gave to me because she wasn't using it. The color is right up my alley..its a mlbb. Matter formulas are not my favorite. I apply this after I let Nivea lip butter soak into my lips for a couple of minutes then I pat on please me lipstick and rub my finger across. This helps reduce the reptile skin the lipstick does when it seeps into the lines. And I add a gloss for shine. Like the color not the formula...will not repurchase.