October 22, 2014 | 1654 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jazzmin44

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It's really easy to put on and it stays in place. I love the different colors. I have gold, and had the purple until it ran out. It lasted me about a year.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by AnnabelleLoveU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am currently on my second bottle of this stuff... I love it! I find the brush very easy to use and very precise. I can never get pen liquid liners to work for me, but this is the best! It isn't waterproof though, and sometimes just putting in eyedrops can cause it to smudge. It stays all day unless it gets wet, so I just avoid using this during allergy season. Until I find a waterproof liquid with a similar brush though, I am keeping this in my stash.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

I have this eyeliner in black. I am a newbie to liquid eyeliners, so I wanted something not too expensive. I bought this based off MUA reviews for $10 at Sephora.

The application was not flawless, as the brush made it tricky. I really like the brush on the cap of the tube. However, the cone of the plastic cap makes it slightly difficult to apply. As the product is nearly a watery liquid, it drips if you don't get it right.

I like that the color is dark black and dries matte. BEWARE, the eyeliner smudges in high heat. The price is reasonable; quality better than most drug store brands.

Overall, this eyeliner was A-okay. I don't think that I will repurchase, as it is hard to apply. I would like a longer lasting eyeliner, not so watery. Perhaps one that is thicker consistency, easier to perfect on the lid? But it this product served it's purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by CarrieNations

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This review is specifically for the shade Glitter Taupe, which has been discontinued. I am heartbroken, because in Glitter Taupe I had found the PERFECT product to achieve a neutral smokey eye. For about 3 years this was a daily staple for me (I used it to rim/smudge around the inside corner and just under my eyes). Now all I've got is a mostly dried up felt pen and I can't even bring myself to throw it away. I've been using Glitter Khaki as a substitute, but it's way too dark and glittery to really work. Why, Sephora, WHY?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by smj9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only liquid eyeliner I use, that's how much I love it! The applicator was a tiny bit tricky to use at first but with a bit of practice it was very easy. The colours are well-pigmented and long-lasting.There isn't a wide selection of colours but the ones that do exist are very good. The price is also reasonable compared to some of the other ones in Sephora which, in my opinion, are priced based on their brand name and not their quality. To sum up, I highly recommend this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by pslovetoshop

The color and finish is lovely. The applicator is simple and easy to use. BUT. And it's a BIG BUT.... If you sweat or live in a humid climate this is going to smudge ALOT. I made the mistake of wearing it to a friend's wedding in Bali, and I kid you not- I looked like a RACOON! Not a happy camper. I had bought the other colors (at the same time i got the black color) because they looked so nice - they also ofcourse smudge and fade. I definitely would not repurchase. Fool me once - shame on you. Fool me twice ......

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by DKAP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this eyeliner. My HG eyeliner!! it goes on super dark and dries matt which is what i love!
the only thing about it is that it does not come off that easy. You do need a strong eye makeup remover. Other than that i have nothing bad to say about it. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 8:51:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This liquid eyeliner glides on very smoothly. The black is like a jet black. I liked it so much that I ordered another one in deep plum. The deep plum didn't seem as it had as much product. My only complaint is that I wish it was waterproof or at least water resistant. NYC's liquid eyeliner is comparable to this Sephora one & it's much cheaper.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by zombie_candy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first Sephora brand product I bought in the years I had been going to the store. I tended to avoid house brand products because I usually think the other brands that they carry have more the offer in terms of quality.

The only reason I bought the liquid eyeliner is because it was the only brand in Sephora that had a royal blue/cobalt/lapis lazuli shade. You have to shake it up a lot before you use it. I found that one layer of liner isn't enough for the color to be totally opaque--you have to put two. However, when the two layers are dry, that's when the liner cracks and starts to flake off even after 2 hours. The first day I wore it, I got many compliments for the color but I was wearing my glasses and nobody noticed the major flaking. When I took my glasses off, I had tons of blue flakes littered under my eyes and on the top part of my cheeks. It's really disappointing because it's hard to find a color like this....especially since MAC discontinued their Fluidline in Royal Wink. Perhaps I'll continue to use the Sephora liner with my glasses because of the color but other than that, I won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't find the glitter liquid liner so I'll just review it here because it is esentially the same thing just with glitter lol. I went into my Sephora and wanted to try out their liquid liners because I thought their pencil liners were decent so why wouldn't liquid be? Ugh I was so wrong! It barely shows up on your eyelid unless you're wearing an eyeshadow and well I just wanted to wear it on its own. Oh well, I wasted $15 on this and will not buy it again. I'll go back to my gel liners lol