Jason Natural Cosmetics 25,000 IU Vitamin E Age Renewal Moisturizing Creme

3.7

Not tested on animals

Purified Water, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit. E), Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Vegetable Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Sunflower Seed Oil*, Avocado Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. *Certified Organic.

on 4/25/2010 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't think I'll ever put another brand of lotion on my face again after trying this moisturizer. This is the most hydrating cream I've ever put on my face.

At first I absolutely hated this because of its thick slightly sticky consistency and its odd smell. But now I can't believe I've been without it for so long. I have very dry scaly eczema and my face and neck get it the worst.

I apply this after I wash my face or after a shower and I only reapply this in my driest areas in the middle of the day. All the other places on my face stay smooth and flake free. I've tried other lotions like Aveeno and Cera Ve for my face but I would have to apply those once an hour to get rid of the flakes on my face. This says on and keeps my skin so supple and moist. I've even seen a decrease in pimple and eczema breakouts!

Again, it is a thick cream with a bit of an off-putting smell but that's because it's non irritating with it's fragrance free, and paraben free formula. I bought this for 12 dollars which is a little hefty for such a small jar but a little goes a long way, even on my extremely dry allergic contact dermatitis skin. I LOVE THIS!

on 11/21/2009 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product helps deliver a high concentration of Vitamin E to your skin. Vitamin E is great for reducing the look of fine lines and smoothing the appearence of the skin. This product has definitly helped improve the texture of my skin and even out the tone. Vitamin E has been proven to help prevent premature aging of the skin, skin damage is easier to get than to reverse (said the wise asteician).

Vitamin E has been of great benefit to my skin. Although having said that maybe ill try applying it from a capsule.

on 5/29/2009 1:19:00 PM

I've been using this product for about a year now and to this day it is quite possibly the best find. Not only is it an excellent moisturizer, it also manages to prevent acne and heal old scars. I love the smell of this cream as well. My only regret is that I didn't find this product sooner.

on 5/4/2009 10:26:00 PM

i love this stuff. i use it on my face and it makes my extremely dry accutane ravaged skin look like there is actually some moisture in it. my makeup goes on looking much smoother and dewier. i have also used this on my arms and legs and it is extremely moisturizing. i have not been using it for very long, so i will update this if i have any changes in opinion. :)

Update 8/18/09: I can no longer use this all over my face because my skin has returned to its natural oily state. This cream is simply too thick. It also smells a little weird. However, I use this to moisturize my eye area as well as dry patches on my face. It's also great on my arms and legs. Still love this!

on 2/24/2009 7:30:00 PM

I used it as the neck cream as I have other good stuff for the face. It is smooth and rich. I believe the neck needs more moisture than the face. Vitamin E is well known for age defense and anti-wrinkle and removing stretch marks... So I think that's what my delicate neck needs.

on 1/21/2009 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

i am really THRILLED with this moisturizer! to avoid over-rating products in the 'honeymoon' phase of owning something new, i firmly believe that you should use a product for atleast a week or so before reviewing it, but sometimes i can't help myself! last night i picked this up at the grocery store in a 1 oz. sample size jar for around $2 (!!!). my skin (normal/slightly combo) has been particularly dry due to the winter weather and my use of benzoyl peroxide, and lately even the tried-and-true products that i've used in the past with great success have been giving me a rash of tiny, flesh colored bumps that can only be seen in the right light. i really needed something to moisturize without irritating and i'm glad i chose this! the first thing i noticed when applying this cream is the texture-- it's SO rich, thick and luxurious feeling, and you only need a tiny bit at a time to cover the different sections of your face. it smoothes onto your skin so nicely, too, and leaves it feeling ultra-moisturized and soothed. i'm thinking this smooth texture may be from the dimethicone in the ingredients? (also to note, from seeing the dimethicone listed, i must be using the new formulation) so far it's one of the nicest feeling creams i have ever put on my face! last night i used it all over (even under my eyes, it works wonderfully as an eye cream) and put a little extra on my very dry chin area. from nightly use of benzoyl peroxide, the skin on my chin has become very dry and sandpaper-y, and usually i have to apply several layers of moisturizer to end up having it still feel dry a half hour later. not with this Vitamin E cream! and now for the most exciting part: when i woke up this morning, my usually red, blotchy skin was more even-toned and soothed looking. i constantly struggle with a red, blotchy complexion and the improvement after only one night's application was inspiring! i can't imagine how much this could help improve my skin's clarity with continued use! unless i develop any bumpy, irritated patches, i will definitely continue to use this cream. it is amazingly moisturizing and soothing, and Vitamin E is a stable, reliable antioxidant! also, since this is available in small 1 oz. jars, you could keep one in your makeup bag, car, or at your desk at work without spending more than $3 a piece. and for those of you worried about contaminating the product with your fingers because it's in a jar? just buy the 1 oz. size, and you'll have a smaller, fresher amount to use and less time to introduce germs into it. just a really great product that's definitely worth a shot. try it out!

on 9/9/2006 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Jason changed the original formula of this product by removing the lavender water, avocado oil and vitamin A and including a slip-agent like dimethicone. With this in mind, it of course, lacks the same quality. I will no longer be buying the 25,000 I.U. Vit. E cream, however, I have switched to the Jason 5,000 I.U. Vit. E cream which seems to work almost the same as the 25,000 I.U. formula.

on 7/3/2006 1:10:00 AM

Ouch! I've used this a few times now, and while I've found it's OK if I use just small amounts of it on dry skin, when I used it on moist skin immediately after washing, my face was on fire! Really - it turned bright red wherever the cream was applied and felt hot and burning - and I DON'T have particularly sensitive skin. It took a heavy application of aloe gel to get my face back to its normal color. This happened twice, and I'm wary of using it again now. Maybe the heavy dose of Vit-E was too much antioxidant for me....

on 6/22/2006 5:54:00 PM

I have oily t-zone and acne-prone skin. I first bought a sample when my cheek was really dry due to trying other products and had really bad breakout all over my face. I only applied it on the cheek and it did not make me breakout at all. Later, when my skin recovered, I use it as eye cream. It moisturizes well, but not greasy. I bought a big jar for my mom, because she has super dry and acne-prone skin. And she loves it.

on 3/24/2006 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received a small sample of this and just recently tried it as a night moisturizer and love it! I could tell a big difference after just the first night. I've just started a new routine using salicylic acid toner and AHA and Retinol creams which has dried my skin a bit. My other moisturizers just weren't enough but this cream has worked great. It really hydrates my skin and softens/minimizes the wrinkles (I'm 56) better than anything I've tried and cleared up a small persistent dry area. I'll be going to VitaminShoppe tomorrow to pick up a jar! And it's cheap enough to use all over--hands, feet, elbows, etc.

For those who don't like the fact that this comes in a big jar, just keep a clean plastic knife around to dip out the small amount needed, or to transfer a small amount (2-4 days worth) to a clean small jar (sample size, lip balm or gloss container, etc.). That way the large jar can remain uncontaiminated.

Edit: I had bought the large jar and loved this cream. I could put it on in the morning and my face felt moisturized clear up until time for my night routine. When I ran out, I bought another jar. The label had been changed slightly. After using a couple of days it just didn't seem to work as well, by mid or late afternoon my face felt dry. I still had the old jar and compared the ingredients and they had changed. Now it may still work well for most but I'm older and my skin is very dry. The new formula works about as good as other things I've tried but not nearly as good as the previous formula. I'm going to contact Jason's and give them my feedback.

Popular Moisturizers