November 23, 2014 | 1762 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer in Nude

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2009 8:23:00 PM More reviews by saphire82

Pros: Blends easy, nice coverage (so its more like a foundation), nice color, no odor, inexpensive

Cons: No really any moisturizing effects, cap is kind of a pain to twist on strait.

would definately buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 12:36:00 AM More reviews by marmiran23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

excellent tinted moisturizer! excellent color--i was afraid it would be too orange but it is extremely neutral and blends in perfectly w/ my very fair warm toned complexion. excellent coverage as well! i LOVE this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 9:12:00 PM More reviews by DGentile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had never tried a tinted moisturizer before, but decided to give this one a try based on the positive reviews here and the low price ($3.99). I'm really pleased with the coverage. Some reviewers feel that it has too much pigment for a TM, but I like that it gives good coverage. If I need a little extra coverage, I can apply more in certain areas. I always follow up with a little concealer under my eyes because I have dark circles. I've found that it's also great when I put a squirt of this into the palm of my hand with a tiny dab of Lumene's Crystal Radiance Skin Tone Perfector. I mix them both together with a foundation brush and apply the mixture to my skin. Nice and glowy. I highly recommend this product. I think it will totally replace my regular foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by sdkitty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been mixing two colors - 184 and 181. I'm liking this better than my Armani foundation which costs more than ten times the price. I've just been using it on the weekends but so far it hasn't irritated my sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2008 8:46:00 AM More reviews by raincat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is surprisingly good, especially for the price. I picked mine up at a BOGO sale, making the cost for each tube just a couple of bucks. As others have noted, this is too thick to be considered a tinted moisturizer - feels much closer to foundation to me. I had been looking for a good TM for my pink-toned pale skin, and bought the Nude / 181 shade. Applied straight from the bottle, it goes on way too thick for me, but when I instead mix it with my every day moisturizer, it's just right! I just mix it in my hand - about 1/3 TM to 2/3 regular moisturizer. Works for me and so cheap - will rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 4:39:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm NC15 and this shade is light enough because I wear moisturizer underneath to sheer it down a bit and also because I only use a very small amount of product. If worn full strength, WnW TM does offer medium coverage, similar to a liquid foundation. I love that this contains SPF 15 (7.84% titanium dioxide). It comes in a practical and hygienic small opening tube, is available at any Walgreens and all this goodness comes for the amazingly low price of $3.99! To make it even more enticing, Walgreens and WnW often have BOGO sales, so watch for specials.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2008 10:52:00 PM More reviews by MrsLayneStaley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am being generous in giving this product a 4. I think it's too thick to be labeled a TM, and the color range is limited. I have the Nude shade, and it's a slightly darker than my skintone. It has no strong yellow or pink undertones and I was able to blend it in fairly well. It's very creamy, but dries quickly. You must work fast! It held up well for 5-6 hours, and didn't get super oily. I would reccomend this as a back-up or just to have for on-the-go touch ups. It's priced reasonably, and WnW often has BOGO specials that make their products dirt cheap. Their eyeshadows are their best products, but this TM is not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by karrieleigh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

COLOR: The range of colors available in this is just sad. I originally bought shade 182 Natural but it was a bit too dark for my NC25 skin but I loved the texture so I went back for 181 Nude and gave my 182 away. 181 works perfectly with my skintone, it's entirely neutral and just melds in so nicely.

TEXTURE: It's very liquidy in texture, not really creamy at all, but the pigmentation is better than any other TM i've tried (BeneFit, Stila off the top of my head). This tends to dry/set quickly so blend fast. I like to use this with a damp sponge (regular non-latex wedge or Beauty Blender) and do a section of my face at a time in front of a 10x magnified mirror and this stuff never looks streaky, cakey, dry or fake, even in that mirror. It just covers so well and looks so natural i can't believe it sometimes. It's more of a very light foundation and also seems to be rather transfer resistant.

PACKAGING: The packaging on this is pretty cheap, but with the quality of the product inside versus the price, i think it more than balances out! The hard plastic, I can imagine, will make it difficult to get the last bit out, but again, at this price it's not as painful to waste it. It does seem pretty sturdy though, even though it takes like 4 or 5 turns to close the lid.

WEAR: This stays on so well all day, no melting or migrating and it looks great at the end of the day. It doesn't do anything to mattify but i'm not asking for a miracle, and i use MAC Prep & Prime 50 and Blot Powder for that anyway.

OVERALL: I am in LOVE with this TM, and i'm ready for a long-term relationship. I didn't love Stila, BeneFit You Rebel Lite matches well in theory but is soooo sheer and kind of greasy, and the packaging might just be worse than WnW. I will keep on using this all year round as it meets all my needs including medium coverage, great finish, great price, doesn't melt, easy application, non-drying, doesn't break me out. LOVE LOVE LOVE, try it, it's so cheap there's nothing to lose, and a ridiculously cheap HG product to (potentially) gain. continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by kgreene938

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great for summer - pretty sheer, lets your skin show through but still provides good coverage. I have pretty pale skin that's a shade or two darker in summer, and this works to blend with that and reduces redness, too. The packaging is nice and sanitary, and good for "portion control" - the ones with the large open tops work fine for me but this is preferable, especially for TMs where only a little is needed anyway. It's better than I expected for the price, and I'll repurchase.
EDIT: wtf!? It got darker! I've gotten about a shade darker, and I think it's trying to come with me! I applied it and looked at it in several lights, and it appears to have gotten darker and the coverage has gone more the liquid foundation route, even though it's supposed to be a TM.. I think this little one's confused. It's too dark for me now, but works great for my mom, and I'm not out too much since it was a cheapie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 10:37:00 AM More reviews by vanity68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very surprisedthat I would love this..I have both nude and natural...they cover well..like a foundation...not cakey on me..my skin is uber oily and this helps keep it matte...will def re-purchase