Avon Beyond Colour Plumping Lip Conditioner with Retinol SPF 15

4.1

Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE (7.5 %). Inactive Ingredients: DIISOSTEARYL FUMARATE SQUALANE BARIUM SULFATE POLYBUTENE MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE OZOKERITE DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163 MICA/CI 77019 POLYETHYLENE ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH PETROLATUM TOCOPHERYL ACETATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL CHOLESTERYL/BEHENYL/OCTYLDODECYL LAUROYL GLUTAMATE GLYCERIN HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL SILICA ALLANTOIN ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER LECITHIN ACRYLATES COPOLYMER PARFUM/FRAGRANCE BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE PHENYL TRIMETHICONE GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL RETINOL PEG-80 SORBITAN LAURATE ACRYLATES/CARBAMATE COPOLYMER IRON OXIDES C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE COLLAGEN HYALURONIC ACID ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE BIOTIN/FOLIC ACID/CYANOCOBALAMIN/NIACINAMIDE/PANTOTHENIC ACID/PYRIDOXINE/RIBOFLAVIN/THIAMINE/YEAST POLYPEPTIDES TRIBEHENIN LAUROYL LYSINE RETINYL PALMITATE SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE ASCORBYL PALMITATE BETA-CAROTENE PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE.

on 6/19/2009 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product.. I started to worry when my MAC lip conditioner started to run out on me. MAC isn't that close to where I live and I hate driving. Also, the price is scary. This product works nice for me, but not quite as good as MAC lip conditioner does.

on 6/19/2009 4:07:00 AM

I love this product.

I find it is one of the best lip moisturisers around, I put it on after I cleanse and moisturise am/pm and it keeps my lips soft and plump with no dryness or peeling.

I use it under my lipstick as a primer and it helps keep my lipstick on for longer, its also great on its own.

Yes it is expensive to buy full price but Avon always have great specials during the year and that is when you need to stock up on essentials like these.

I keep them in my handbag, bedside table, bathroom and my kids and husband use them too, in fact I have to hide mine they're so popular in my house.

Good stuff!!

on 6/18/2009 10:49:00 PM

Love the fact thats its packaged in a lipstick container instead of some funky packaging. I feel that it smooths and moisturizes my lips very well. much like a primer. even though it didnt pump its an excellent lip primer as I noticed lip products look nicer and last longer will repurchase.

on 5/29/2009 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Great lip conditioner from Avon. This really primes your lips for lipstick and gloss. I wear it as a lip primer and as a night time lip conditoner.

on 5/7/2009 12:06:00 AM

In Australia this product costs $22.99 at regular price but much less if it's on sale or if you get a deal. This lip plumper comes very nicely packaged and makes my lips feel good. I've edited this review because I've put my glasses on and have found where it says it contains sunscreen. I still probably won't purchase this again though because of the price.

on 4/18/2009 2:05:00 AM

I have never found a lip conditioner that comes in a lipstick bottle. It is so cute and every time I pull it out it makes me feel mature.

I am not exactly sure if plumping worked on me or not since my lips are already plump. But definetly a great lip conditioner. My lips have not cracked since I have used it. And also it last long so I don't have to reapply all the time unless I drink something, of course, that kills any lip product. I like that it doesn't have colour. so I can use this just as a lip base as well for my lipgloss.

Also, when you want a more beige/nude look, you can apply this after you put concealer on your lips. It doesn't dry it out as much. Very satisfied for something that is only 4 dollars. Amazing

Likes-
very moisturizing for the lips
love that it comes in a lipstick case, looks nice
doesn't change the color of my lipstick or look weird if I wear just the balm alone.

Dislikes-
double the retinol, ok whatever but I have used 2 tubes (it was bogo time) and have not noticed any difference.
does not feel smotth on the lips, yes it makes the lips soft but it felt a bit gritty
did not notice any sort of plumipng or line reduction so as a simple lip balm there is no way I would pay $8 for the product ever again.

on 3/15/2009 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Ok so they have revamped this and as a moisturizer for bedtime it is good and the smell it better--I still don't know that it takes away lines but neither did the one from Blistex and I don't really think it plumps per say but it is an ok lip moisturizer especially if you can get it on sale for the 3.99 I did!

on 3/15/2009 3:12:00 PM

This is possibly the worst Avon offering I've ever bought. For 8.50 and the promise of plump, moisturised lips I was expecting something good. What I got was lip chalk. No moisturisation whatsoever. I tried the Lip Restoring Colour Balm too and that was just as bad. Either I got a duff batch, or it really is rubbish. Whichever reason, I'll not repurchase and I don't recommend. I'm not having a bad day or anything - I'm just honest and I'm reviewing EVERYTHING I've ever bought from Avon (that is still available in the UK) and some of their stuff is excellent!

on 2/10/2009 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Im obsessed with the smoothness and plumpness of my lips, I own pretty much every type of balm/gloss there is lol. So when I saw this I had to have it as it claims to condition and plump! It instantly made my lips silky soft and supple, got rid of any lines on my lips (although im only 18 so these arent wrinkles!) I also like the nude colour, as I like to wear dark eye makeup, using a colour like this on my lips paired with my eye makeup looks good :) my mum also loves this! will definatly buy again x

Popular Lip Treatments