MAC Satin Lipstick in Brave

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The lipstick has a fantastic pink nude colour with brown and a pinch of purple inside, perfect for every day! But it's too too dry! I don't have extremely dry lips & I wear Matt & retro Matt with no drying! That lipstick dries so much my lips that almost bleed. I also find the smell less flattering than the other lipsticks !

on 9/23/2014 12:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

love it, its a natural my lips but better color. I wear it almost everyday.

on 9/13/2014 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Very nice settle pink! This is my so call business pink! I love bright colors and this is the first neutral I bought and loved! You can build it up for a bright color!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Perfect MLBB for me. Love Hot Gossip but it has no staying power so I went to the mac counter looking for a different formula. I've never used a satin before and this almost seems matte to me. full-coverage long-lasting but needs gloss over top of it.
slightly darker than my natural lip tone. beautiful!!

edit: it does not look like the featured picture on me. it's a bit darker.

on 7/5/2014 12:08:00 AM

Just bought this shade today and it's also my first MAC product. Being over 50 I have opted for a more polished well groomed look, nothing too bright, and this color is my lip color only better. Can't yet attest to the wear factor, but being a bit drier than most other formulas I expect it will hold up nicely, looking forward to wearing it daily!

on 7/4/2014 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this lipstick after watching youtuber beautycrush saying this was her favourite lipstick and because we are same colouring nc35 I went and bought it without really considering. Big mistake, it appears like a lovely color and but I has this really weird undertone which makes the color look really muddy. I tried to wear it but always change color before leaving the house. I finally toss it today, putting it in my empties box!

EDIT: I gave this to my sister which is a NW25, she has pink undertones and she told me she hated too! There really is something about this color!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Brave is a MLBB lipstick. It is a gorgeous mauve pink color. I originally wanted Cosmo but they were sold out. This was the next closest color, in my opinion and I am beyond happy I picked it up. GET IT! You will not be disappointed!!

on 12/26/2013 8:30:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Holy Grail my-lips-but-better lipstick color here!! Bought this on a whim, and I'm in love. I have two in storage in case I run out, which I know I will. A beautiful, lovely color <3

on 10/15/2013 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my usual "my lips but better" color. It's a nice warm mauve, and is basically the same color as my actual lips (I'm NW20 with fairly pigmented lips).

The texture is smooth, and it doesn't wear into lip lines. The color tends to last for 4 hours without eating or drinking, and fades to a pretty, soft pink without every fully coming off.

Overall, I use this color for days when I need a natural, nude-ish lip -- either for work or because I've got a strong eye. A lippy off because it's pretty, but not a standout color.

on 8/11/2013 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I am totes inlove with this color! Been looking for a perfect everyday nude lippie until I found brave! but warning!! if you have dry lips dont forget to put extra lip balm beneath or on top as mac satin finishes can be quite drying.

Popular Lipsticks