Kanebo Concealer (Brush Type) Anti-Cernes

4.4

on 6/15/2006 10:12:00 AM

I wanted to wait a few weeks before i wrote my "review" on this - i go thru so many different brands - love it for a day or two and then looking for the next HG. Have bought and discarded so many times: cle de Peu, CD, mac, becca, laura mercier ... the list goes on. So far am LOVING this product. I don't have to use more than one kind/color to cover my purple circles. It goes on so easy and i pat it on and whala - i am good to go practically the entire day. matte - no creases and amazing coverage. By about 4 i do touch it up... but i really love this product.

on 6/1/2006 10:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This stuff is pretty fantastic. I have been experiencing breakouts along my jawline, characterized by nice, big, red bumps! This concealer covers them completely. It looks natural (I don't wear any other makeup, no foundation) and lasts all day. When you first apply it, it looks sort of strange - I am using the medium shade at the SA's suggestion even though I would have assumed I was a light. So, at first it appears too yellowish on my skin but then I blend it in a little with the brush and it melts perfectly into my skin. Great for dark undereye circles too! It is not cheap but the packaging is sleek and has a good weight to it. It comes in a click-pen style with attached brush, making application simple as pie.

on 4/16/2006 11:45:00 PM

I love this stuff . It stays put all day long! Works wonders on dark circles

on 10/31/2005 12:39:00 PM

I love this concealer. I have YSL Touche Eclat, and while it is good too, the KANEBO has better coverage and texture. This is one I reach for time and time again. It never lets me down. Lasts and lasts and worth every cent. I'm on my second one and will buy another. Got mine at Barneys NYC.

on 10/9/2005 9:59:00 AM

I had it about a year ago or so... It is good but YSL Touche Eclat, Dior Skinflash and Guerlain's Precious Light Smoothing Illuminator are better. If you like those kind of products I recommend you Guerlain and YSL. I agree that this is more a highlighter than a concealer. I would not buy this one again.

on 10/9/2005 9:12:00 AM

LOVE IT!! I've tried all concealers and this is the best so far, it covers all my dark circles! It also has an SPF 15!! I recommend every one to by this perfect product..

on 8/6/2005 11:07:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The only concealer I will use under my eyes and I've tried YSL, Dior, Clinique, Lancome, MAC and heck, even Tesco! CB02 medium is the perfect shade for my NC30 skin; not too different from YSL TE shade 2 I suppose. The coverage is great; not too thick yet enough to hide those hideous dark cicles of mine. It's such a great product, but unfotunately it is available at limited stockists. I had to purchase extras in NYC (where it is more expensive than if you would purchase it in the UK). However, this is not going to deter my loyalty to this product.

on 3/20/2005 7:55:00 AM

The best concealer in the marked. Much better than YSL and Dior. It's quite pricy, but lasts forever. Will probably not cover scars/pimples as well as dark sircles under the eyes. Very natural looking, and longlasting.

on 3/8/2005 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this concealer! #2 matches my skin tone exactly, and it doesn't dry out my skin or settle into fine lines. Have repurchased several times.
Edit: After I while, I got tired of the matte finish of this concealer, and switched to Dior Skinflash, which is more luminous. But I will still keep one in my closet for the nice coverage.

on 2/10/2005 5:35:00 PM

This is a wonderful concealer for the dark circles that I have in the inner corners under my eyes. I have tried everything from expensive Cle de Peau to drugstore brands and nothing has worked well. Some products covered fairly well, but they All have caked or settled into the fine lines under my eyes. Not a better result than dark circles in my opinion. The Kanebo is a brush type concealer and I use my finger to apply it and pat it lightly to blend. I use the lightest of the brand and it can look a bit dark or pinky when you click it out of the tube, but it isn't when you use it. It blends in and lasts all day. I can even take a nap and it will still be perfect when I get up. It really is great. Update to say that this is still a great concealer, but is now my second favorite compared to the Armani high precision retouch which I like even better, but there may be times when this one still might be the one that I reach for so I am definitely keeping it around.

Top Rated Kanebo Products