December 20, 2014 | 858 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Classic Color 'Soft Mink'

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by samhoney

Perfect dupe for Lancome. I wear this with Rimmel Exxagerate eyeliner in Sable and Rimmel's Airy Fairy lipstick. Perfect combo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful color. Looks a bit bland in the compact, but it gives me the most natural, peachy glow. My boyfriend asked me if I had done something different and said I looked radiant! He never gives compliments!

Will be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I never thought about trying this blush before, since it may not look super-exciting in the package. But then, I figured for $5, why not. As it turns out, this gives me a gorgeous, healthy, peachy-pink flush. It looks fantastic on me. I am (probably) about an NC 30 and I was using the Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk before getting this, Rose Silk is pretty but I think that of the two, the Soft Mink looks better on me. Soft Mink just gives my skin a pretty, healthy, peachy-pink flush, does not look overdone, just looks fantastic. I can see this looking pretty on everyone. I wish I had tried this sooner, it is so gorgeous! EDIT: I have repurchased this, and been wearing this daily and it's now my everyday go-to blush. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by LavenderPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all the three Classic Color blushes I own, this is probably my favorite. Soft Mink is a beautiful peachy-gold sort of color with small shimmers. It has a frosty finish and a highly metallic sheen. This blush has the best texture I have seen in the Classic Color line (as compared to Iced Plum and Rose Silk) and also the strongest pigment/color pay-off. It's quite easy to overload with this product, so know that a little goes a long way.

On my skin-tone, though, Soft Mink is definitely too light to use as a blush. Coupled with the high frost effect, it makes my skin look extremely ashy and unnatural. If I ever do use it, it's a light dusting intended for highlighting. [EDIT: Does not work well as a highlight either. This color is completely useless for darker skintones.] I would probably not repurchase this myself, but that's mainly because I don't see myself getting through the one I have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Soft mink is a soft peachy pink with shimmer. This is perfect for a natural look for weekends and casual occasions. . This can also be layered over a brighter color to tone it down and add some sheen. This blush is very light, it would really be hard to look like a clown with this product.

I love that Noxzema Cover Girl smell. It reminds me of when I was a lttle girl, sitting on the bathtub watching my mom apply her makeup. I thought it was just magical what a few pots and brushes could dol

I will always have this is my collection. Hope they never stop making it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by nikki_nikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great blush for the summer time. It's shimmery and not too bright. To me it's a highlighter, blush, and bronzer all in one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 7:01:00 AM More reviews by happifayce

This is my favorite blush. I use it everyday. I've had this for awhile, but I was cleaning out my makeup drawer and found this. I can't believe I wasn't using it before! It's kind of a peachy color with a gold undertone and gold shimmer. It's just beautiful. I hope this is never discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I've had this blush for quite sometime, and I do use it quite often. It gives a great natural look. I dont really know how to describe the color well .. Maybe a little peachy...? I'm not good at describing anything, but it's Really pretty. I love it [:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

this is beautiful but forgot all about it till seeing the review on it on front page here! last yr gave my sister a bag of mu i wasn't wearing much, all my blushes went in pretty much as i was in a no blush phase since i thought i had rosacea. anything i wore seemed to highlight it though i did not use this one at the time. turned out not to be rosacea but an underlying med problem. now i am back to blushes, and am going to get this again. i liked it as a blush but also works when you use bronzer to highlight the cheekbone without being a stark whitish, or pale highlighter.

The color looks more soft/cool brown but also has a cool rose in it once applied. There is shimmer but to me the cg cheeker shimmer is tolerable and preferable for a bit of life, this coming from someone who liked matte blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by JamieMonroe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this blush about a month ago with a bunch of other CG Blushes and i really like this blush!!! it is a pretty color and i love shimmer!!! Anything with shimmer i love:P Well the only downside i have with the CG blushes is that you have to apply alot to get what you really want bu then in away that is a good things b/c you can over do it with the blush which i attend to do ALOT lol...Other then that everything is good! I ALSO LOVE LOVE THE SMELL!!! I have loved this smell since i was a kid and my Mom wore this blush!!! So when i use it, it brings me back to Child hood memories:P