Dior Addict Lipstick

4.2

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am reviewing the Dior Addict lippie in Baby Rose. This is a very pretty baby pink color with microshimmers in it. It does not dry my lips out, and is one of the very few lipsticks that I can wear without a lipgloss over or a lipbalm under. To me, this is defiantley one of the most comfortable lipsticks I have ever worn. This is HG for me. Also, the packaging is so beautiful! The tube itself is silver with a rounded top that is stamped CD, and this slides downward into the casing, which is clear with a prism effect to it, and has Dior in raised letters on the side. I have mine sitting on display on my dresser, right beside my makeup stash. All in all, this is a winner in my book, and i will continue to repurchase as long as they make this one!

I have 578#, because of the addiction of Kate Moss. EVERYThing is perfect, the color, the texture, the packaging. The only thing unperfect is the price, in Beijing, I have to use almost 300RMB (about $50) to buy it. unbelievable and unfair!!!
But thanks to the God, I have some chance to go to HK, the price is nice there.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wanted this for a long time because I've seen it look great on other people. It's $30 for a tube of lipstick that is more like a balm. I like a lipstick with more substance and this has a lot of slip to it. I got Dior Kiss which is a really pretty color but highly dupable. The lipstick must be reapplied often and the packaging is much larger than the actual product quantity. This is not the right product for me but I can see why some people would like it. I am returning this sucker.

I love the packaging of it , just very chicky and cute and fantastic. The color are very beautiful and especially suit almost all skin color. It is pricy but i think equally to every department store brands (A set price for high end brands??). I really love the packaging , across all department store i think this lipstick has the most attractive package

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought Red Carpet Addict several days ago Duty Free Niagara Falls so I don't know if it's closeout never had a Dior lipstick before. But man o man I love the package it's too nice to keep in a handbag so I will use if up pretty fast I predict. On one hand it's sheer on the other it has a nice stain to it. $26 at the duty free window but I live in the stix in South Carolina so the price may not have been great but I have so few opportunities to shop for HE merchandise meaning I order Sephora Nordstrom etc but not a chance to see it until it arrives. HTH

I found all the colors from this line to be extremely beautiful but Taffetas is very sheer. I was hoping it would be a tiny bit more opaque but it's still beautiful. It was a little expensive for a lipstick but it's Dior haha

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

For starters, the packaging and marketing makes it so irresistible and ads don't lie, right? Well, this one doesn't as it is so addicting. Quite pigmented and moisturising but at $30 it's a bit too pricey. I use the 762 Paris colour (which this beautiful pink colour like a slighter darker Barbie pink) and depending on how much I put on it can go from natural-like to glamorous looking. Plus, no gloss needed! So, it is NOT a matte lipstick it is shimmery and a bit glossy (depending on how much is applied). Overall 4/5 but pricey. :/

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am not usually a lipstick fan. But this formulation is wonderful. It feels nice and comfortable on the lips. It's lightweight but gives an awesome wash of beautiful color. And the packaging...wow! It is a little stunning holographic pearl like shiny tube of luxury.
I got the new summer color jet set 544. It is a coral pink and is so pretty. It's similar to Mac costa chic, but way more subtle and gorgeous looking.

I love the color it gives although a little sheer you can build it up. My color is 'Paris" #762 and I got it at Sephora. I think it's very moisturizing but sheer, it just depends what you are looking for. For more color I would go with YSL but for summer I think I like this better.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have this in Basic (253). It's a nice sheer pink, very moisturising, makes my lips look plump. Would definitely buy this again.

Recommended for Medium Skin