October 26, 2014 | 1326 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Addict Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by pinkdot121424

I found all the colors from this line to be extremely beautiful but Taffetas is very sheer. I was hoping it would be a tiny bit more opaque but it's still beautiful. It was a little expensive for a lipstick but it's Dior haha

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by primadonnablue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

For starters, the packaging and marketing makes it so irresistible and ads don't lie, right? Well, this one doesn't as it is so addicting. Quite pigmented and moisturising but at $30 it's a bit too pricey. I use the 762 Paris colour (which this beautiful pink colour like a slighter darker Barbie pink) and depending on how much I put on it can go from natural-like to glamorous looking. Plus, no gloss needed! So, it is NOT a matte lipstick it is shimmery and a bit glossy (depending on how much is applied). Overall 4/5 but pricey. :/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not usually a lipstick fan. But this formulation is wonderful. It feels nice and comfortable on the lips. It's lightweight but gives an awesome wash of beautiful color. And the packaging...wow! It is a little stunning holographic pearl like shiny tube of luxury.
I got the new summer color jet set 544. It is a coral pink and is so pretty. It's similar to Mac costa chic, but way more subtle and gorgeous looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by 8ubble6umpink

I love the color it gives although a little sheer you can build it up. My color is 'Paris" #762 and I got it at Sephora. I think it's very moisturizing but sheer, it just depends what you are looking for. For more color I would go with YSL but for summer I think I like this better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Anixiel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in Basic (253). It's a nice sheer pink, very moisturising, makes my lips look plump. Would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

#586 L.A. The texture is extremely moisturizing!!! And it fills up all the fine lines on your lips, so you get this amazing color, hardly any lines, beautiful shine. No smell, very light and moisturized feel. Gorgeous packaging. Price is not cheap ($30) but it is definetely my FAVORITE ever, and I think I will buy a couple more of this. I think I am in love! :-))) 10 stars from me!!! 44 shades (I think), so go and pick yours if this doesn`t suit you perfectly. #586 LA is my very favorite...

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by LittleLatte

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Basic #253. It's gritty and leaves glitter on my lips after the color wears off and that doesn't take long at all. I didn't find it moisturizing either. I'm not a huge fan of the Revlon lib butters but the Cotton Candy lip butter is slightly more moisturizing and the color is similar without the grit.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Jakquetta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in L.A. with the updated formula (Kate Moss ad era). It's a wee bit drying and the wear is not long, as expected with sheer glazey lipsticks, however the color is amazing which for me makes up for the missed points. It looks a typical pink in the tube, but on the lips it's a nice clean, slight sheer pink. It's nice for everyday and will go with a wide range of eye makeup colors.

Packaging was amazing, it feels heavy and substantial and I just love whipping out the trendy tube from my bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 9:01:00 AM More reviews by rajah123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like Diors lipsticks they stain your lips so even when they come off there is a bit of colour left on your lips. They are quite matte. The only problem I find with them is they are a bit drying on the lips but they are good quality lipsticks and I will continue to buy them. Also they have a great range of colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 11:18:00 AM More reviews by alexis007low

I would say this is a high quality lip stick. I have used this and the lip glosses from the same range. Both do not impress me much but in my opinion this lipstick is doing better than many other lipsticks. It delivers long lasting and high pigmented lip colour. It comes in many shades and it should not be a problem to find some shades are suitable for you. It isn't matte nor shiny. It is kinda like semi matte. The price is priced just like the other branded lipsticks. It works better with the lip glosses from the same range.