Dior Addict Lipstick

4.2

I love the packaging of it , just very chicky and cute and fantastic. The color are very beautiful and especially suit almost all skin color. It is pricy but i think equally to every department store brands (A set price for high end brands??). I really love the packaging , across all department store i think this lipstick has the most attractive package

on 10/13/2012 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought Red Carpet Addict several days ago Duty Free Niagara Falls so I don't know if it's closeout never had a Dior lipstick before. But man o man I love the package it's too nice to keep in a handbag so I will use if up pretty fast I predict. On one hand it's sheer on the other it has a nice stain to it. $26 at the duty free window but I live in the stix in South Carolina so the price may not have been great but I have so few opportunities to shop for HE merchandise meaning I order Sephora Nordstrom etc but not a chance to see it until it arrives. HTH

I found all the colors from this line to be extremely beautiful but Taffetas is very sheer. I was hoping it would be a tiny bit more opaque but it's still beautiful. It was a little expensive for a lipstick but it's Dior haha

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

For starters, the packaging and marketing makes it so irresistible and ads don't lie, right? Well, this one doesn't as it is so addicting. Quite pigmented and moisturising but at $30 it's a bit too pricey. I use the 762 Paris colour (which this beautiful pink colour like a slighter darker Barbie pink) and depending on how much I put on it can go from natural-like to glamorous looking. Plus, no gloss needed! So, it is NOT a matte lipstick it is shimmery and a bit glossy (depending on how much is applied). Overall 4/5 but pricey. :/

on 6/12/2012 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am not usually a lipstick fan. But this formulation is wonderful. It feels nice and comfortable on the lips. It's lightweight but gives an awesome wash of beautiful color. And the packaging...wow! It is a little stunning holographic pearl like shiny tube of luxury.
I got the new summer color jet set 544. It is a coral pink and is so pretty. It's similar to Mac costa chic, but way more subtle and gorgeous looking.

I love the color it gives although a little sheer you can build it up. My color is 'Paris" #762 and I got it at Sephora. I think it's very moisturizing but sheer, it just depends what you are looking for. For more color I would go with YSL but for summer I think I like this better.

on 4/22/2012 2:39:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have this in Basic (253). It's a nice sheer pink, very moisturising, makes my lips look plump. Would definitely buy this again.

on 3/27/2012 5:46:00 PM

#586 L.A. The texture is extremely moisturizing!!! And it fills up all the fine lines on your lips, so you get this amazing color, hardly any lines, beautiful shine. No smell, very light and moisturized feel. Gorgeous packaging. Price is not cheap ($30) but it is definetely my FAVORITE ever, and I think I will buy a couple more of this. I think I am in love! :-))) 10 stars from me!!! 44 shades (I think), so go and pick yours if this doesn`t suit you perfectly. #586 LA is my very favorite...

on 3/24/2012 4:04:00 PM

I bought this in Basic #253. It's gritty and leaves glitter on my lips after the color wears off and that doesn't take long at all. I didn't find it moisturizing either. I'm not a huge fan of the Revlon lib butters but the Cotton Candy lip butter is slightly more moisturizing and the color is similar without the grit.

on 2/24/2012 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have this in L.A. with the updated formula (Kate Moss ad era). It's a wee bit drying and the wear is not long, as expected with sheer glazey lipsticks, however the color is amazing which for me makes up for the missed points. It looks a typical pink in the tube, but on the lips it's a nice clean, slight sheer pink. It's nice for everyday and will go with a wide range of eye makeup colors.

Packaging was amazing, it feels heavy and substantial and I just love whipping out the trendy tube from my bag.

Popular Lipsticks