Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

I keep a little tin in my makeup bag for using on dry spots on my face, or as an undereye cream, because it's thick and heavy and therefore great for those purposes. I also like the way it smells. Midwest winters are harsh, and even though I have oilier skin, I get bad dry patches on my cheeks, and this little pot of goodness gets rid of them!

i was recently diagnosed with psoriasis (yup, at 31 years old with no family history of it either!) needless to say i have some SEVERELY dry skin patches.

After i was diagnosed and doing my own little "google research" on what products i should use on my newly sensitive skin, i read a thick, rich, greasy moisturizer would become my best friend, and then picked this up. its perfect and is everything i'm looking for.

I had a dry psoriasis patch on my pinky finger and within in days of using this cream its almost healed and back to its normal self. It does have a light scent and i do find it really greasy upon application, but after it sinks in it leaves the skin very supple. But its an amazing creme! I've already bought 2 of the little mini tins to keep in my purse and travel bag.

Yes, Yes and Yes some more!

holy grail of creme ! this creme has so many uses, the lists goes on and on. I have combination skin (more on the oily side but gets really dry in the winter). I do not use this as a daily face creme it is just too thick but I do use it a lot at night time. my favorite way to use it is to put a thick layer on my face and let it seep in to my skin and then I dab off the excess about half an hour later, when I wake up my face is glowing and plump! I also get super dry elbows and knees once winter hits and this works miracles for my dry and ashy spots ! my reason for only giving a 3 for packaging is due to the fact that in Canada it no longer comes in the tin but in a plastic pot.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I use this as a hand moisturiser since I have a very oily skin and it works wonders with my skin. BUT I DO NOT RECOMMEND AN OILY PRONED SKIN TO USE IT AS A DAILY FACIAL MOISTURIZER

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i constantly touch my face(weird addictive habit) and that ruins my face because i literally transfer all the bacteria of my hands on my face. so my skin is usually in irritated condition most of the time. before going to bed whenever i wash my face and apply nivea the very next day my face looks better. i dont know what it does but my redness becomes reduced. and overall condition of skin looks better. so five stars from me.i really love it :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This my winter hand cream. It's thick and creamy and I love the way it smells. My hands still feel smooth after washing my hands. And it's instantly relives my chapped hands. I wouldn't use this on my face, because it just seems to heavy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was the first ever moisturiser I bought, i was 13 and super broke.
It's the classic moisturiser: thick, super creamy and barely scented. I've moved on to other fancier skincare products over time but I always keep a tin somewhere, in case of an emergency stubborn dry spot. I think it would be better used if i lived in a less humid climate but nonetheless this is so great at moisturising quickly.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

LOVE IT!

Summer in the UK can sometimes hot but this product was good during then because it doesn't lock heat in and feels quite light on the skin but still moisturised.
However, winters are extremely cold but I want something that will lock heat in and actually feel thick on the skin.

HOWEVER, if you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend applying it on the face as your pores will literally be crying out with oil.

PROS:
Long lasting
Cream is thick in texture but feels light on skin
Mild fresh fragrance that isn't overpowering
Leaves skin feeling very soft and moisturised
Doesn't lock in heat
Different sizes of packaging
Packaging is cute and handy, can be carried around (doesn't take up much space)
Can be purchased in a squeezy bottle or a tub with a seal over it
Good for sensitive skin
Fairly cheap
Long lasting moisture
Doesn't make you feel sticky or icky

CONS:
NOT great for oily skin on the face
Lightweight so not great for winter
Doesn't lock in heat

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have the metal tin. Heavy cream. Do not use on my face at all. And not every day

But if you have dry skin on your body, this is it!!!
Used on my daughters' baby red bottoms-perfect (powdered after to form a layer of dry absorption)
Use it after swimming-my skin itches a lot then
Use it on skin abrasions

This is a must, if you have other staples like Vaseline, witch hazel, alcohol, etc., in your bathroom, this should be there too

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This my "security blanket" product. I don't use it all the time, sometimes for months at a time, but it makes me feel secure knowing it's there in the cabinet.

We all know the classic Nivea Creme. Thick, white with that iconic fragrance. The navy blue jar with the white writing is something I always remember having in the bathroom.

As I said, this product is not something I use on a daily basis. However, for little skin emergencies such as very dry skin, sunburn, irritation or even extremely dry cuticles this is the only thing that I reply on for a fast cure.

The price is always right and the formula always the same. It is something I will repurchase my whole life.

Pros – An all in one for all skin irritations, never fails.

Cons – Honestly, none in my eyes.