August 22, 2014 | 1803 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - stone lip penci

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2005 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Bunz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovin' this liner. It's a great YLBB shade if applied LIGHTLY. I'd chose this over Spice or Whirl anyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by misii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great color. My essential liner when I use Christian Dior plastic shine in pure beige.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2004 10:14:00 PM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My new favorite MAC l/l. It goes with hyper and orchid strate, two of my favorite shades. I wear this shade when I'm wearing dull colors b/c otherwise it looks kind of scary. It's a grayish brownish, god knows what shade, and I love it. If I want a glossy finish I use spite lipglass.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2004 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ScreamingStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my everyday favorite lipliner. It makes my lips look bigger when I line for definition and rub it in, although most of the time I use it with Folio lipstick, because used alone it can look alittle like you have a not so pretty mustache if you overline. The color is a muted medium grayed slightly plum taupe but its a really sexy shade in my opinion, very neutral.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 5:15:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

Stone is a medium brown color with taupe undertones. Unlike Cork, it has no warmth in it. It makes me look dead. Not a flattering shade at all! Definately get Cork instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 6:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkishbrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, I have to be honest. When I went to MAC not too long ago, I was looking for a nude lip color that would actually show up on my lips. I originally just bought a lipstick, but had to go back because it didn't show up. They told me that I needed a liner. So i got one, and it didn't show up! Long story...anyway, I exchanged it for Stone. This is a nice color, almost kind of a greyish plum. It's way too dry to line and fill in lips, so definitely don't try that like I did. Other than that, it's just a basic liner. I have darker skin (medium dark) and it isn't dramatic at all on me. Maybe if you are fair skinned? I doubt i'll ever finish this so no need to buy another.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 10:17:00 PM More reviews by star811

This looked just blah gray to me at first, but it's really a nice taupey plum color that looks great with MAC l/s in Vista and lipglass in Spite (two of my fave colors.) Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2003 9:46:00 PM More reviews by naughtiikisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this lip pencil. It's the perfect one for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 4:41:00 PM More reviews by tbell1

I purchased Stone after receiving a make-over at the Mac Store. It looked great when the MA used it. I can only make it work with Nymphette, otherwise, it makes me look totally washed out. I'll keep it, but I don't reach for it much and won't even consider buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2003 1:41:00 AM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite lipliner of all time to date. I do use Stripdown more often, but I like the look of Stone much more. The look is more... hmmm, mutedly mysterious? That sounds cheesy. Anyways, the color is a medium-dark greyish taupey brown. Doesn't sound that great, but on skintones like mine (very yellow), it can be extremely flattering. Oftentimes I'll go over other liners with Stone to neutralize warmth--liners that are too warm in hue tend to eventually look orange on me, and Stone is great for correcting this. I can actually wear this liner with almost any lipcolor. This is a much better alternative to what I used to use on my lips about 8 years ago--grey eye liner pencil!