October 20, 2014 | 942 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - stone lip penci

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2005 1:18:00 AM More reviews by lisabell10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very unique color, and I wear it under l/s colors that are otherwise too light on my pale lips. I've found, though, that if the l/s I wear doesn't have enough red in it, the liner makes me look a bit like a corpse -- def. can't wear this l/l alone. Il'l keep it, but it might be forever before I use it up. Not an everyday color for me - I'm very pale w/dark hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2005 7:50:00 PM More reviews by octavia6

LOVE the stone lip pencil! It's been my staple for 5 years, since I had my make-over for my friends' wedding. I'm a pale with yellow undertone, with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Everytime I wear a lip pencil with orange or pink/red undertones, my face looks ruddy. Looks like I have a upcoming hive break-out on my face, eventhough I'm not wearing any makeup. Stone is a taupey lipliner and I line my lips lightly after I apply lipstick or lipgloss. Stone goes with every color of lipsticks and lipsglosses. My advice is don't draw it too heavy, just go easy on it. If I run out of it, I RUN and buy 3 or 4 of them! I have it in my bathroom, purse, and in office!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2005 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Bunz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovin' this liner. It's a great YLBB shade if applied LIGHTLY. I'd chose this over Spice or Whirl anyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by misii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great color. My essential liner when I use Christian Dior plastic shine in pure beige.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2004 10:14:00 PM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My new favorite MAC l/l. It goes with hyper and orchid strate, two of my favorite shades. I wear this shade when I'm wearing dull colors b/c otherwise it looks kind of scary. It's a grayish brownish, god knows what shade, and I love it. If I want a glossy finish I use spite lipglass.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2004 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ScreamingStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my everyday favorite lipliner. It makes my lips look bigger when I line for definition and rub it in, although most of the time I use it with Folio lipstick, because used alone it can look alittle like you have a not so pretty mustache if you overline. The color is a muted medium grayed slightly plum taupe but its a really sexy shade in my opinion, very neutral.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 5:15:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

Stone is a medium brown color with taupe undertones. Unlike Cork, it has no warmth in it. It makes me look dead. Not a flattering shade at all! Definately get Cork instead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 6:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkishbrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, I have to be honest. When I went to MAC not too long ago, I was looking for a nude lip color that would actually show up on my lips. I originally just bought a lipstick, but had to go back because it didn't show up. They told me that I needed a liner. So i got one, and it didn't show up! Long story...anyway, I exchanged it for Stone. This is a nice color, almost kind of a greyish plum. It's way too dry to line and fill in lips, so definitely don't try that like I did. Other than that, it's just a basic liner. I have darker skin (medium dark) and it isn't dramatic at all on me. Maybe if you are fair skinned? I doubt i'll ever finish this so no need to buy another.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 10:17:00 PM More reviews by star811

This looked just blah gray to me at first, but it's really a nice taupey plum color that looks great with MAC l/s in Vista and lipglass in Spite (two of my fave colors.) Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2003 9:46:00 PM More reviews by naughtiikisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this lip pencil. It's the perfect one for me.