October 2, 2014 | 1104 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Maybelline Shiny-Licious Lipgloss in Berry Bella

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2007 8:44:00 PM More reviews by xkissablexquietx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product but i dont usually like to pay a lot for lip gloss... and this was on sale when i bought it so it wasnt so bad. Tastes and smells amazing looks pretty

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by ktvowles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this, its hot pink in the tube, and if you layer enough on it can be hot pink on your lips, if you run a little colour over your lips its a lovely flush of pink! The tube could be improved (i prefer doe-foot want aplicators) its a squeezy tube with a spongey flocked tip. Would buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2007 6:39:00 PM More reviews by 867_5309

This looks hot pink in the tube & gives my lips a medium pink color...they're pretty pigmented to begin with.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2006 3:47:00 AM More reviews by leopardskinny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this gloss. The applicator imo is good, and it gives just the right amount of colour. The smell is gorgeous too! This l/g lasts quite long on me, and it is only after about 2 hours that it starts to wear off- pretty good for lipgloss. The colour is just right- not too pigmented but gives just the right amount of colour with shine. However I would have liked a little bit more shimmer, but that is only my own personal preferences. I would probably purchase this in more colours and flavours after this one runs out! EDIT: I am downgrading this to a three, because although it is good, it doesn't really flatter my lips. The colour is way too 'pink' and it makes my lips look over-pigmented mext to my skin. I got what other mentioned, my lips turned bright, HOT PINK! Also this is more of a tinted lip conditioner, less of a shimmery gloss. Shame, because the gloss itself is a great one. I still think I will try other colours, I just think this was way too pink on my pale skin. Better for MMM girls or darker.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 11:10:00 AM More reviews by syltetyta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

A good replacement for JT's Marshmallow,but not as pigmented. Gives a nice pink sheen. Moisturizes my lips long enough and not too sticky. But I don't like the plasticky fruity smell. Lips look plumped if I put enough goo on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2006 3:33:00 PM More reviews by miisz_thangx3

Ah I love this lip gloss, I've been waiting a long time to get it. It has a pretty sheen pinish glow to it. And it feels like it really sticks to your lips, just like a balm. But you may have to apply a lot of the gloss on, to achieve a noticable color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2006 12:31:00 AM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been wanting to try this for ages ... and am pleasently surprised. Its a sheer warm pink on my lips ... i would have to reeeeeally layer it on to get bright colour.
The smell is a kinda bubblegum/lolly berry ... its not the greatest, but definately not as bad as cherry berry (uuuugh! so plastic).
I love the cheap price, the great non-sticky texture and the easy to use applicator. I can tell that i am going to own a few of these ;-)
update: I CANT STAND THE SMELL!!! Its too plastic and it doesnt fade quickly enough! the only one i can stand is the sugar plum one. ..

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2006 7:39:00 PM More reviews by stardivina14

I bought this mid summer when I my skin was dark [not tan though, I'm asian.. I don't turn all golden-y in the summer, its usually just a dull brown colour =(] but when I put this on, my skin really glowed. The texture is thick and I feel that less is more-- I apply this to my bottom lip and press my lips together, or else they feel sticky and gross. I actually like the berry-ish smell.. that was part of the reason I wanted to purchase it in the first place. The colour was beautiful and showed up as a soft berry pink.
However that was then. Now, I've paled out (though its June.. I should be getting dark again) and the colour is extremely scary and garish on me, like a bright pink fuschia mess, and made my lightly tanned skin look like a sickly white colour. I'm on the bridge on this one.. I dont really want to purchase it if it will only look good on me for 3 months of the year. Luckily, my tube is almost out, I use it sparingly for special occasions that require heavier make up.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2006 5:55:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is bright bubblegum pink on me. Summer color.

The texture is nice and tacky without being too sticky, and it's got great staying power. It's nice and shiny and very pretty. I took a couple lippys off for the overpowering artificial fruity smell and flavor, but it fades after a few minutes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2006 8:45:00 PM More reviews by hollabackgurl250

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i bought this 4 my friend and it turned out a bright fushia. the fuzzy thing is crappy too.