April 19, 2014 | 1298 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser N/D

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by 247swimchick9

I have tried loads and loads of cleansers from all sorts of companies. I settled with this one for a while, and so far so good. I really like it and my acne has never cleared up so fast. I have extremely red and dry skin, and this helped my skin tremendously. Not only does my skin feel moisturized after i wash it, but it feels calmed and less inflamed. I recommend this to anyone who has extremely dry, red, sensitive skin, and on top of all that suffers from acne.
edit: clogs pores

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by rallis2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I started using this cleanser about 2 weeks ago after buying it at a Mary Kay party, and so far I love it! Most creamy cleansers I've tried have left my skin feeling a little greasy and I don't think they've really cleansed my face or gotten my makeup totally off. This Timewise cleanser feels great going on, does not leave reside or oiliness on my skin, and gets my makeup off great. Has not made me break out or over dried my skin. I think this is a great cleanser for my dry skin through the fall and winter. I don't really feel like this exfoliates my skin at all, though, and it is a little pricey.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2009 3:12:00 AM More reviews by sandyroy01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i did not like this cleanser. i have semi-dry/normal skin. and thankfully (knock on wood) my skin is very clear. however with this cleanser, it made my skin terribly oily and i even started to break out. i havent had any major breakouts in years. this is going back to the mk consultant who sold it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 11:30:00 PM More reviews by calico32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG cleanser. I have normal, acne prone, sensitive skin. My skin dries out if you look at it the wrong way, so I have to be very careful with the cleansers I use. My mom became a MK rep 8 or 9 years ago and gave me a tube as a gift; I was instantly hooked. Moisturizing enough to keep my skin from cracking in winter, but light enough in summer to not cause an oil slick. I'm going to have to find a new HG cleanser, since I'm not a fan of MK anymore and my "dealer" is no longer in business.

Also not a fan of the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Kammers10

I was buying Artistry cleanser, but the cleanser for dry skin jumped to over $40! I refuse to spend that for a damn cleanser! So I switched back to Mary Kay Time Wise, less than half the price (even cheaper on E-bay), excellent product, lasts quite awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Michielyn

I didn't want to become a Mary Kay person, however since I started using it I haven't had a single breakout. Not one. Seriously. It's been about 3 months.

However, I do not love the price or the other Timewise products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. It takes off my makeup with no problem and leaves no trace on my cotton balls which I use for toner. This is supposed to be a cleanser, exfoliator, and toners all in one, but I could never imagine not using a toner after cleansing. The very gentle, maybe too gentle cleansing beads are not super effective exfoliators, but the creamy consistency always leaves my face feeling soft and smooth. I have not noticed any residue with this whatsoever. It is probably the best cream cleanser rinser that I have ever used. Great stuff!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by HollyMarie

I really wanted to like this but the MK line just isnt for me-this is a creamy rich cleanser that does feel good but I am so acne prone I felt I needed a toner after. I guess its ok but I just feel that mk is more suited for mature skin as it does leave my face feeling soft and overmoisturized not exactly squeaky clean. Cleansers are such a personal choice depending what your preference is-MK is just too creamy soft and for a combo acne skin girl it just didnt feel like it would work out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I finally finished the tube and I can throw this crappy cleanser away! I was suckered into the whole MaryKay thing, and I bought this cleanser several months ago being told by my MK lady that it is great for my sensitive skin and dry skin. My skin is usually flawless but dry. I used this cleanser for awhile with the timewise set but I started getting acne and raised white dots on my face. I backed off, went back to my skincare (Shiseido) and was recently just trying to use the cleanser up. I started getting white bumps inbetween my eyebrows, on the side of my nose, and on my chin again. I blame the cleanser nothing else is new for my face. If you are sensitive to anything put on your face (sensitive skin, acne, dry skin), pick a cheaper better cleanser. I personally love Shiseidos the skincare cleansers b/c they foam up nicely, but there are many cheaper alternatives to this MK piece of crap cleanser like cetaphil, neutrogena..etc. Don't waste your money on this really overpriced cleanser. Even if it didn't break me out, I don't think it is worth $18 or however much it is! A total ripoff!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2008 3:25:00 PM More reviews by MaleficentFoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me this gets HG status, cleanses my skin and leaves it soft and ready for moisturizer and makeup. And when I apply my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation (shade 2N2 Fresco), it looks flawless.

As long as Mary Kay is in business I will continue to buy!