April 19, 2014 | 1115 users online

Lip Gloss - L'Oreal - Colourjuice - Grape Soda

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2007 5:03:00 PM More reviews by AzureTe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'd buy this product again, if I could find it. I've been looking for it for awhile and haven't seen it, so I'm thinking maybe it's been discontinued :(. It's the most flattering lipgloss I own (cool-toned pale girl here) and one of the few I can just slick on without a mirror and know it looks good. I know it looks like scary 80s pink in the tube and I let that scare me away for a long time, but on your lips it is not that color at all. I love that it's shiny but not garishly so and has just enough color to make my lips look pretty and healthy without looking like "HEY LOOK!!! PINK LIPS!!!!!". Lasting power is also great for a gloss and I also love how moisturizing these are in comparison to other glosses I own. Would enthusiastically recommend for others with similar coloring (I'm pale, dark-haired, pink-cheeked.....think "Snow White"), along with the Candy Apple one. Which I'm also having trouble finding :(.

edited to add: happy to report that I have been seeing this around more, so my fears about it having been discontinued appear to be unwarranted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2007 8:08:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this color! Applied lightly it's like MLBB. It has a nice smell, doesn't taste weird, and stays on for a long time considering it's a gloss. I've had this for years and just recently rediscovered it. (Don't you just love when that happens!) I'm not sure if it's even made anymore, but if it is I'd highly recommend it! I'm neutral toned for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by midnightlouise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful cool pink that borders on orchid on my lips. Lasts as long as any other lipgloss I've tried, it's not too thick & sticky, not too runny, and the amount of shine is perfect. A great color for us cool-toned girls that would probably look nice on many warm-toned ladies as well. (NW15 for reference.)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by prettybrneyes

Looooove this color! This reminds me of a pigmented version of Kiss Me by Benefit, 'cept you get twice the amount and color for half the price. Color me Grape Soda :P

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2007 5:58:00 PM More reviews by whitney83

Someone bought this for me as a gift and it wasn't a color I would've picked out for myself. However I LOVE this color on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2006 3:29:00 PM More reviews by miabella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros: beautiful gorgeous cool toned pinky color thats not too opaque and fake looking like the lighter CJ's (ex bubblegum). Looks amazing on, is shiny without any glitter and brightens up my whole face. This and caramel creme are my two favorite colors by far (caramel creme is pale with tons of glitter perfect for going out at night)

cons: the usual- rounded tip is annoying, slanted tip would be key. price is bordering on expensive for a DS lippie- is okay when on sale for BOGO at stores that are less expensive.

I would definitely rebuy, this looks great with my cooler coloring. dont be afraid of the color in the tube. this color is terrific.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2006 9:58:00 PM More reviews by kelybumc

The actual formula and packaging of colourjuice needs work, but I absolutely adore this color! I got this and Pina Colada bogof at walgreens last week so they were super cheap. The pina colada will probably sit in my bathroom drawer for a year before I finally throw it away, but the grape soda I have been using 5x's a day since I bought it. It's the perfect pink with slight purple undertone and it's just gorgeous on! It's really slick but not sticky (which I think is a plus) and it seems to last a long time for a lip gloss. I just hate the round applicator. When you apply it it just sits on your lips so you have to use your finger or a lip brush to blend. Since I usually apply lipgloss on the go, this means I have to use my finger, and that of course means that I am left with pink goop on my hand! I like this color so much though that I don't even care! Highly recommend... in fact I'm considering buying a few more tubes in case this color gets discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2006 2:37:00 PM More reviews by tulipsplash

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Cookie Dough is right--this is beautiful on light/cool skintone like mine! A suprisingly beautiful find!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2005 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Karlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up on a whim, and I'm so happy I did. The color in the tube looks quite bright, like fuschia. But on my lips it is a soft pinkish/purple. The staying power is good, it smells nice, it's not too sticky and it doesn't goop up on my lips. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 3:27:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I picked up this color on a day I was looking for a plum lip gloss. It is obviously not plum, more like a fushia/hot pink with some lilac/purple in it. I thought the color would be a nice option instead of a full on plum. Although it shows up with more of the pink than the purple, it is very pretty on. The color is sheer, but you can see the pigment without a heavy coat. It is not your typical summer pale pink, or bubble gum pink or baby pink, it is deeper than that, very flattering and feels nice on your lips. ColourJuice is not stickey or heavy feeling. My only complaint is the applicator tip. I cannot stand a round ball tip. I always have to use my finger or a lip brush! I wish L'Oreal would change the application on their tube glosses already.