October 23, 2014 | 1911 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Pandora7

I got this to use with the blendable powder. I got the powder in N2. I got this in the similar shade. It does what it's supposed to without breaking me out. It has a doe foot applicator. I apply it to a clean finger and then use a small brush, or another clean finger to apply, as I'd rather not put the applicator directly on my face. I can use this sparingly under my eyes without it settling too much into fine lines, provided I moisturize sufficiently. It's a bit too peachy for my pale ivory-olive skin, but if I use a light hand, it works well to cover small pigmentation spots. I'd buy this again, perhaps in a different shade if I can find one that's a bit more yellow.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by AliceIsMadeOfMakeup

My skin naturally is not flawless. I struggle daily with some bumpy acne and ugly hyperpigmentation. I have a sort of golden beige skin color but I prefer to make it look as light as possible so I tried this concealer in Fair Light Warm. It is very light and a little goes a long way. It does a half decent job of covering the hyperpigmentation but what I really love is the clean/evened out look it gives my face. I don't use any foundation with this. I just moisturize, apply concealer, set with setting spray, and apply pressed powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by rfoss16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this product in the lightest category for skin with cool undertones. It delivered moderate coverage, brightened areas of the face nicely. and was very blendable. Ultimately, however, I am looking for a concealer that provides better coverage with regard to stubborn acne and post-acne marks, so I have moved on to other brands

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by KLynn88

Great product. I don't require a super heavy concealer, just need to cover a bit of redness and the odd blemish, so this works great for me (might not work so well for people who need more coverage). This colour is PERFECT for my skin, which is lucky for a concealer. I could buy a high-end one, but why bother? This stuff works perfectly, matches perfectly, stays in place without caking, and is inexpensive. Will be using this for years to come if it stays on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by nikki5ten

I have bought this over and over and will continue to do so! It gives you as much coverage as you want it to give. I use it under the true match powder. For me, I use more concealer than powder. The concealer is a shade lighter than my skin and the powder a shade darker, so when it settles its the perfect match for my skin tone. I am a W4.5 in the powder and W4-5 in the concealer. They run out quick and they're a little pricey for the amount of product, but it's worth it. If you apply too much concealer and you have oily skin, it WILL look cakey throughout the day, so if you use a lot, you should probably use a setting spray or primer. The first time I began using the true match line, i hated it! But the problem was I didn't have the right color and I wasn't applying it right!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

Having deep-set eyes and also fine lines is a terrible combination when it comes to finding a concealer that conceals the darkness yet minimises the look of lines. Most undereye concealers settle into my lines or dry my skin making my eye area look crepey. If a concelaer is too thick it looks aging, too thin and it doesn't cover.

I was unsure of this product after reading some of the reviews on MUA, but I love a lot of L'Oreal products and the True Match range is constantly being advertised on TV. My skin is fairly pale, NC15, with neutral to warm undertones. My skin is also very dry on my cheeks and undereye area, yet very oily on my nose and chin. I do have a very hard time finding concealers that are neutral and also in the right shade range.

I chose two True Match concealers, the light and medium from the Neutral shade range. I was very suprised to find that the palest is a perfect match in winter, and the medium one is an perfect match for my tanned skin - better than most other concealers that I have bought in the past. I just blend the two colors if I need to.

The texture of this concealer is quite light, which I know has disappointed some reviewers, but I find that it is this creamy-lightweight texture that reduces the appearance of my fine lines and provides just enough coverage for my dark circles. The brush applicator does not work so well for me, it deposits too much product, so I just put some on the back of my hand and apply with a brush.

I can't say that this is particularly long lasting (it doesn't hold up too well when I am outside in hot weather) but still looks natural and not cakey by the end of the day on a regular work day in my office. I do like this concealer and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by justinetindall

I always come back to this!

Covers well, hides redness, and perfect colour selection, if you are at the right store.

Plus it's cheap.

For me it lasts a really long time, but I suspect those who need heavier coverage that this concealer would run out fast.

Staying time is pretty good, and it's very comfortable to wear.

What's not to love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this concealer doesn't dry out my skin, blends seamlessly and doesn't crease, degrade or oxidize. it has decent wear time (8-12 hrs) and it looks natural. doesn't set into fine lines either. at $9, what't not to love? if you have very very dark circles it probably isn't quite enough...but otherwise it's fabulous.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandabackpack

I don't have a lot to conceal, but when I do need to hide a small blemish or a patch of red, irritated skin I turn to this concealer. I would describe the coverage as medium, which allows me to lightly cover minor issues in a single dab with my fingertip or carefully layer the coverage twice to hide something more substantial. I've never had a problem with the packaging (though I believe it is most sanitary to apply the concealer to a just-washed fingertip, rather than directly onto a bacteria-ridden blemish) and, as I don't require concealer on a daily basis, one little tube has lasted me about two years (and it's still going strong). When I eventually use it up I don't see any reason not to re-purchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by sherpa

I have very dark undereye circles (must be genetic, because they don't go away no matter how much sleep I get) and this is by far the best drugstore concealer I've tried. It blends easily and stays all day.

But the packaging is AWFUL. After a few uses it starts to goop out when you screw the lid back on. It gets all over my counters and other makeup products, it's a pain and a waste of product. I see I'm not the only one who had this problem, either.

I'd probably repurchase because I like the product so much but just be wary of the packaging if you do decide to buy it.