December 22, 2014 | 1445 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by lizzieee007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this concealer! It's multi purpose, non irritating, lightweight, doesn't break me out and it's completely undectectable on the skin! It isn't drying or greasy, it feels and looks just like skin. It's also buildable, doesn't crease or get cakey and it wears all day. It's a thin texture and has a brush applicator.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It didn't work for me.
I only can use it on dark spots because under the eye it creases a lot, it gets into my fine lines, making them bigger then they actually are, i'm 25 so i don't have wrinkles, but this formula makes my fine lines looks like it.
It doesn't last.
I won't buy this again...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Nugen07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried this concealer twice now, and I don't like it that much. The consistency is okay, not too thick, but it doesn't seem to stay in place for me. I bought this specifically for undereye cirles, but I'd go for something less liquidy. If anything, I think this would be okay for blemishes on dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by BrightWhiteHeart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I saw this product on a YouTube makeup tutorial and liked the results it seemed to have on the gal doing the video. For me though, this product wasn't very blendable. Even with a stippling brush or ring finger. I couldn't get the smooth continuous finish I was looking for. So, I returned it.

It wasn't oily or flakey. I just didn't like how it looked on my skin. Especially around my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Amichellee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product i have dark circles under my eyes and i like to use this product for under my eyes and the light/medium is a perfect shade for me. It also blends pretty well for me

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Pandora7

I got this to use with the blendable powder. I got the powder in N2. I got this in the similar shade. It does what it's supposed to without breaking me out. It has a doe foot applicator. I apply it to a clean finger and then use a small brush, or another clean finger to apply, as I'd rather not put the applicator directly on my face. I can use this sparingly under my eyes without it settling too much into fine lines, provided I moisturize sufficiently. It's a bit too peachy for my pale ivory-olive skin, but if I use a light hand, it works well to cover small pigmentation spots. I'd buy this again, perhaps in a different shade if I can find one that's a bit more yellow.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by AliceIsMadeOfMakeup

My skin naturally is not flawless. I struggle daily with some bumpy acne and ugly hyperpigmentation. I have a sort of golden beige skin color but I prefer to make it look as light as possible so I tried this concealer in Fair Light Warm. It is very light and a little goes a long way. It does a half decent job of covering the hyperpigmentation but what I really love is the clean/evened out look it gives my face. I don't use any foundation with this. I just moisturize, apply concealer, set with setting spray, and apply pressed powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by rfoss16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this product in the lightest category for skin with cool undertones. It delivered moderate coverage, brightened areas of the face nicely. and was very blendable. Ultimately, however, I am looking for a concealer that provides better coverage with regard to stubborn acne and post-acne marks, so I have moved on to other brands

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:16:00 PM More reviews by KLynn88

Great product. I don't require a super heavy concealer, just need to cover a bit of redness and the odd blemish, so this works great for me (might not work so well for people who need more coverage). This colour is PERFECT for my skin, which is lucky for a concealer. I could buy a high-end one, but why bother? This stuff works perfectly, matches perfectly, stays in place without caking, and is inexpensive. Will be using this for years to come if it stays on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by nikki5ten

I have bought this over and over and will continue to do so! It gives you as much coverage as you want it to give. I use it under the true match powder. For me, I use more concealer than powder. The concealer is a shade lighter than my skin and the powder a shade darker, so when it settles its the perfect match for my skin tone. I am a W4.5 in the powder and W4-5 in the concealer. They run out quick and they're a little pricey for the amount of product, but it's worth it. If you apply too much concealer and you have oily skin, it WILL look cakey throughout the day, so if you use a lot, you should probably use a setting spray or primer. The first time I began using the true match line, i hated it! But the problem was I didn't have the right color and I wasn't applying it right!