MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

I lost my MAC's lip Plushglass last week so I have to buy in hurry another baby from MAC named Domestic Diva from Wash

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love this lip gloss! Peachy, pinky color compliments my fair skin. And I LOVE that, even though it's a gloss, it's not too sticky and it actually leaves my lips smooth all day, unlike other glosses that have dried them out in the past. Will definitely repurchase!

One of my favorite lip glosses of all time.The color is a shiny baby pink.Not frosty and not to sticky.A sheer to medium coverage.I wear it just about it everyday.Color goes great with my skin tone.Its a winner!

I had to order this off line and went by swatches and reviews.

This is a "strong medium peach frost"
In certain lighting and angles it can look like a light peach nude or a dark peach frost.
Unfortunately, it was just wayyyy toooo "Orangey" for my neutral/pale skin. I have a hard time finding cosmetics that do not look orange on my Irish/German pale neutral skin.
I think that this color rocks on people with a darker skintone... cuz then it would be a nice medium peach nude frost.

I still give this gloss 5 full Lippys....cuz I love the opaque formula, wear time,and the scent is very nice....just like all MAC's lippys.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my FAVORITE Lipglass EVER!!! I cannot keep count on how many times I have repurchased this item. It's the perrrfect color for my fair skin! Its a soft peachy nude color that suites me well. Def a fave!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wowza this lipglass is hot! I'm not typically a lipglass/lipgloss fan i can't seem to stand the feeling of gooey liquid on my lips perhaps I had been introduced to many crappy drugstore lip glosses think maybelline revlon I dunno maybe they work for some but not for me.so mostly have just worn lipstick.until I came across mac. I must add they have a awesome range of colors but then again that wouldint be mac if they didint:) so I bought this one seeing as its the most popular out of the bunch.this color is an icy pale pink peachy gloss with a slight icy finish.people are complaining at how frosty this is,to be honest if they had taken the shimmer away this would be a bit boring don't ya think? The color looks stunning on my skin I'm very pale,by the way.I usually go mad for the barbie pinks but this is a nice change and afterall you can't always wear pink right? Its a beautiful color that looks awesome with neutral eyes and a pop of pink blush I can't wear a peachy blush with this I end up looking a peachy mess. Very happy with this lipglass staying power is superb. This is a big thumbs up for me:)UPDATE: I have been playing around with this gloss and it looks amazing over pink lipsticks I prefer this gloss over oyster girl actually.this looks stunning paired with saint germaine and a smokey eye really gives that sexkitten seductive look love this gloss so very much:)

I have two of the colors and they are the cutest! Will repurchase again!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This colour is a peachy pink shimmery gloss. I first used it when my hair was a dark red colour and it looked really nice! However, after growing my hair out to its original colour (dark blonde) I found it was frosty and washed out my NC30/C4 skintone so I had to chuck it out. Now that I have dyed my hair mahogany again I picked it up at the weekend and it looks lovely once again! Yay!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color may be a bit too pink and pearly for my complexion and hair color. My daughter loves it though!

This is the only MAC lip product I have bought that I didn't like. Too sticky for me and color seemed to be kind of inconsistent on my lips. Looked too fake for my taste.

Beautiful peachey pink color. This one of the best. Love it and will be going to get another!!

Recommended for Medium Skin