MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

on 3/15/2012 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wowza this lipglass is hot! I'm not typically a lipglass/lipgloss fan i can't seem to stand the feeling of gooey liquid on my lips perhaps I had been introduced to many crappy drugstore lip glosses think maybelline revlon I dunno maybe they work for some but not for me.so mostly have just worn lipstick.until I came across mac. I must add they have a awesome range of colors but then again that wouldint be mac if they didint:) so I bought this one seeing as its the most popular out of the bunch.this color is an icy pale pink peachy gloss with a slight icy finish.people are complaining at how frosty this is,to be honest if they had taken the shimmer away this would be a bit boring don't ya think? The color looks stunning on my skin I'm very pale,by the way.I usually go mad for the barbie pinks but this is a nice change and afterall you can't always wear pink right? Its a beautiful color that looks awesome with neutral eyes and a pop of pink blush I can't wear a peachy blush with this I end up looking a peachy mess. Very happy with this lipglass staying power is superb. This is a big thumbs up for me:)UPDATE: I have been playing around with this gloss and it looks amazing over pink lipsticks I prefer this gloss over oyster girl actually.this looks stunning paired with saint germaine and a smokey eye really gives that sexkitten seductive look love this gloss so very much:)

on 2/20/2012 9:10:00 PM

I have two of the colors and they are the cutest! Will repurchase again!

on 2/20/2012 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This colour is a peachy pink shimmery gloss. I first used it when my hair was a dark red colour and it looked really nice! However, after growing my hair out to its original colour (dark blonde) I found it was frosty and washed out my NC30/C4 skintone so I had to chuck it out. Now that I have dyed my hair mahogany again I picked it up at the weekend and it looks lovely once again! Yay!

on 2/14/2012 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color may be a bit too pink and pearly for my complexion and hair color. My daughter loves it though!

on 2/12/2012 12:17:00 AM

This is the only MAC lip product I have bought that I didn't like. Too sticky for me and color seemed to be kind of inconsistent on my lips. Looked too fake for my taste.

on 2/9/2012 1:23:00 PM

Beautiful peachey pink color. This one of the best. Love it and will be going to get another!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

the color is pretty. I don't really like the stickyness that much but it kinda thins out when your lips warm it up.

on 12/30/2011 1:03:00 AM

Neat shade and nice texture, but I'm pale and this just looks kinda crappy on me. To be fair, I seem to have an especially consistent tendency to go for the deeper shades like berry, coral, etc so maybe shades like Prrr just aren't my thing. I may still wear it once in a while just to do it, but it's not my favourite.

on 11/20/2011 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This was my first Mac lipgloss and I got it cos I read it's Paris Hilton's favourite. It's such a beautiful peach-pink with icy shimmer but it's very sticky, it does last a long time though and as with all Mac lip products it smells lovely

on 10/21/2011 4:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a nice lipgloss, but I don't think it's anything special. It's a nice colour on my NW15 skin and my pigmented lips. It's peachy, but it doesn't turn brown or orange on me, which is good. I think it's a bit too frosty after I've just applied it, but it becomes less frosty after a few minutes, I like it the most during the summer. It's nice, but it's nothing special to me, so I wouldn't repurchase.

Recommended for Medium Skin