December 18, 2014 | 1118 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Prrr

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2012 9:10:00 PM More reviews by urangel143zz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have two of the colors and they are the cutest! Will repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This colour is a peachy pink shimmery gloss. I first used it when my hair was a dark red colour and it looked really nice! However, after growing my hair out to its original colour (dark blonde) I found it was frosty and washed out my NC30/C4 skintone so I had to chuck it out. Now that I have dyed my hair mahogany again I picked it up at the weekend and it looks lovely once again! Yay!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Caryn1477

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This color may be a bit too pink and pearly for my complexion and hair color. My daughter loves it though!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by katrinaviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the only MAC lip product I have bought that I didn't like. Too sticky for me and color seemed to be kind of inconsistent on my lips. Looked too fake for my taste.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Beautiful peachey pink color. This one of the best. Love it and will be going to get another!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by fallingashes93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the color is pretty. I don't really like the stickyness that much but it kinda thins out when your lips warm it up.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by j_leigh69

Neat shade and nice texture, but I'm pale and this just looks kinda crappy on me. To be fair, I seem to have an especially consistent tendency to go for the deeper shades like berry, coral, etc so maybe shades like Prrr just aren't my thing. I may still wear it once in a while just to do it, but it's not my favourite.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by AngelinaLover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was my first Mac lipgloss and I got it cos I read it's Paris Hilton's favourite. It's such a beautiful peach-pink with icy shimmer but it's very sticky, it does last a long time though and as with all Mac lip products it smells lovely

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by basmah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice lipgloss, but I don't think it's anything special. It's a nice colour on my NW15 skin and my pigmented lips. It's peachy, but it doesn't turn brown or orange on me, which is good. I think it's a bit too frosty after I've just applied it, but it becomes less frosty after a few minutes, I like it the most during the summer. It's nice, but it's nothing special to me, so I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by PrincessButtercup82

this was one of my first ever Lipglasses in my stash.. i bought this and C-Thru at the same time.. of the two, this was my favorite, and the only Lipglass ever to get completely finished.. would repurchase again and again..