April 16, 2014 | 1953 users online

Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Jellybean813

Amazing product! Great for thick hair especially in humidity. Makes my hair soft, manageable, smooth and not greasy at all! Definitely overpriced in salons but if you go to Costco it is a great deal. Huge bottle 12oz for $25. Will last wayyy over a year. I live in Florida and it makes a huge difference!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I tried this and applied it to the ends of my hair.... Unfortunately when my long hair touched the skin around my neck and face when the wind blew - the product made my face itch. I had an allergic reaction to this product. I broke out in tiny bumps around my collar bone, neck and cheeks. I gave my product away. Too bad... It smelled nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by Karinnne

I dye my hair a lot and have damaged hair, my hair without this is dry! This does wonders, I have been using it for years. A little pricey

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this when I really needed it as one of the other reviewers wrote. It worked great as hair therapy when I needed it a lot.

My hair was damaged from too much frying from hair products, straighteners, curlers and this helped "revive" my hair a bit.

It is expensive but I will try again in the future forsure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I used this when my hair was completely damaged and it def made a difference.

You notice a difference right after using it! It helps hair to be silky and shiny.

Limit the amount you use or your hair will look greasy

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by MikuM

I used to use this a lot in college. It was a very popular item back in the days and almost all of my friends used this. After these years, I had tried so many different hair serum and realized that this one is too greasy and the fragrance is too strong. I think this flares up blemishes as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by classicbelle

love the smell. I use it after taking shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by butterflylipz

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this hair treatment! I have hair that is 27" long. It is colored and I try not to use heat on my hair whenever I can but if I don't use a blowdryer then it literally takes my 4 - 7 hours to dry sometimes (especially in the winter) So my hair is in 'good' condition, not great (i just recently bleached the front part of my hair. I will post a pic and review of what I used as soon as I get a way to post the pic of my before and after hair bleaching....it turned out awesome! I get asked who my colorist is and people are amazed when they found out that I did myself!)
It works best for me when I use it right after I get out of the shower and towel dry my hair. If I put like a quarter size amount in the palm of my hand and rub it on the ends it makes it SO much easier to comb my hair when it's wet (I know that is a fundamental no-no when you have long hair but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.)
When my hair does dry I notice a considerable difference in the softness of my ends.
Just remember tho that a just a dab will do. I have a 5.64 fl oz bottle and it has lasted me a year so far and I still have 1/10 of the bottle left, which will probably get me at least 6 more months!
So in a nutshell: it's great for long hair on the ends especially if you have slightly to moderately damaged ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by shaktilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love Silk Therapy! I've been using this stuff religiously since 6th grade (I'm 26 now). It smells amazing, and most importantly, it makes me hair look amazing. It adds shine and controls frizz, even during the hot and humid summers that we have here in Florida. Yes, it is definitely pricey, but it really is worth it in my opinion, especially since you only need just a tiny bit. I have had my current bottle for over two years now (I probably use it about 4 to 6 times per week). Whenever I get a little bit too much product in my hands, I just rub the extra on my elbows to help the roughness and dryness.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by angel0225

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product it make my hair to stay put (no flyaways), really shiny and the yummy smell!!! I like how i can use just a drop or two to get my hair so nice like this.