October 23, 2014 | 1337 users online

Mascara - Canmake - Eyelash Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 12:41:00 AM More reviews by evilfluffyducky

I can't believe it actually works! I saw all the rave reviews on MUA and on the spur of the moment bought a tube (the red one) on ebay.

My eyelashes are long anyway, but my lower lashes are virtually non existent. I've been using this stuff for about 2 weeks now and I've got more lash growth on the bottom lashes and the top ones are ridiculously, long too.

I was a little worried at first, the packaging is cheap and the product looked and smelled like glue, but it works really REALLY well. I was worried it would make my eyelashes fall out (like a few people have mentioned) but so far so good.

The only thing I would mention is that you should make sure to get every single lash, otherwise the inner ones will be much shorter than the outer lashes - it becomes very noticible after a week.

I would definitely buy this again ^_^

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jamesie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have sparse, stick-straight, light brown lashes. I tried using everything: ardell conditioner, oils, even that really expensive old lash conditioner that used to have the glaucoma med in it (I forget the name). All to no avail. This stuff is, by far, the most effective that I've tried. I've heard that the ingredients are all natural, but I'm not sure if I believe it, because this conditioner is so effective! I hope there isn't anything creepy in there, because then I'd be forced to stop using it. I really like the wand--it's like an elongated doe-foot applicator--and the formula is cool and a creamy-gel consistency. I've used it for a couple of months and I really see a difference in my lashes. I was a bit worried about milia because I'm prone to breakouts, but I've had no problem at all. Best of all, it's cheap! I highly recommend that you try this product for at least a month before deciding whether you like it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by lavenderella

As an asian, I don't have much lashes at my lower eye lash line and towards the corner of the eye, the lashes are like super short! Got it after knowing that it's good from reviews and I applied religiously day and night - turns out that the lashes are growing longer! However it does not lengthen my lashes but it makes them stronger so they will not fall off easily. Cheap alternative compared to expensive lash treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by hazefree2002

I'm reviewing for the new version (the one in the red tube). I noticed my eyelashes becoming thicker after using this. Affordable and it works. Definite re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2009 11:47:00 PM More reviews by oumsker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hmmm...the one I bought was actually a red one and it's called "Lash Care Essence." I went out and tried to find the old version that everyone has the nicest things to say about it, but I was told that they don't sell that anymore...and the red one is supposedly an improved version. So I bought it.

In the first month, I didn't see much difference. So I kinda stopped using it...but then a few weeks later I noticed that lashes were really longer. I didn't give a 5 because, it wasn't making my lashes thicker. I know this because I applied on my brow where it was a little thin...and it isn't looking any fuller at all. But it certainly makes my lashes feel healthier and longer. Price isn't that expensive either..so I totally recommend it to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Pucker

I used this & wasn't really wearing makeup at the times since I wasn't working. However after using for a couple of weeks, I was putting on my mascara & was amazed. They were almost ridiculously long. Many of my friends noticed. My sister even asked if I was wearing false lashes! I didn't really see any difference in thickness but definitely in length.

There is a caveat: After using daily for while, my lashes started shedding & they were shorter than before. Not only that, with the weird growth cycle I had some rogue long lashes that made wearing mascara a real trick. This has leveled off & they are coming back nicely but I decided to back off using it only every other day once I reach the length I had before.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 3:16:00 AM More reviews by lizvan1985

this is e first eyelash essence tat i buy. n i'm glad i bought this one =) i used to have short n weak eyelash, n of course a very few of them. but now my lashes are longer, stronger n most important it is full =D i use this twice a day. i'm onto my third one now. and i will keep on buying, he..he..he...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by samanthacm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this following the reviews here. Thankfully it wasn't expensive. This did absolutely nothing for me. No change in my lashes and I used it religiously til the end. Useless.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 5:10:00 PM More reviews by moonflower621

Wow! I bought this on a whim, but after using it for only 2 weeks I'm already noticing a major difference. My top lashes are fuller and longer (especially noticeable when I curl them) AND I'm growing bottom lashes, which were practically nonexistent before. I'm definitely going to keep buying, but at this rate I'm wondering how long my lashes will be in a few more weeks. Try not to get it into your eyes though because it does sting. I only use this at night, sometimes I miss a day or two but this stuff is still amazing!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by egrlz

So disappointed. I noticed no change in length or fullness. Maybe I was expecting to much, however I don't think I experienced any change at all. After reading several more reviews I've come to the conclusion that this might work well for those that have problem lashes. Mine rarely fallout. I also didn't use it before I put on mascara. I found that it made my eyelashes stick together and made my mascara more difficult to put on. Alas, it is only $10 so why not give it a try. Just didn't work for me.