Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne Spray

3.3

on 6/17/2010 2:42:00 PM

This used to be my signature scent, and like most of you - my first scent. I started wearing it probably in middle school and absolutely fell in love. Either I wore it out or just realized it's not the greatest scent because I can't see myself ever really wearing or buying it again. It's not an awful scent, but just something I grew out of. For the most part I don't wear VS body sprays anymore.

on 4/26/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

After i bought this i kept asking myself as to wat was i thinking when i bot this...lol...to me it smelled like rotten fruits? not sure... but im sure it din smell good on me...nothing special for me either... i just smelled well... rotten :D ... so it was just lying there for months till my sister came on vacation and tried it... this happens to all my perfumes that either gives me headache or doesnt smell good on me... it then becomes her property ..
once she tried it... she fell in love and couldnt stop saying how she loved it... ofcourse i gave it to her and since then god knows how many bottles of this she has gotten through... im sure its more than 4 :D ... so for that reason i ll give it a 4 lippie

on 1/26/2010 3:57:00 AM

Love this one! My friend used this one when she studied in Canada, and I bought her a new bottle for Christmas!
She smelled so good and told me she got so many compliments on her scent that I had to try it myself!
A sweet, rosy and fruity scent that lasts all day. Love it. Look forward to trying the other scents as well.

on 1/6/2010 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This fragrance from Victoria's Secret has been my favorite ever since high school grade. It was so famous way back because it comes in a huge plastic bottle (the cologne) and can be used within half a year or so. I always get this from a relative or a friend coming from USA.
This time I got this from my sister when she came back to spend her summer vacation here in Hong Kong. It was okay, I guess I got over with the fruity smell when it comes to fragrances. It has this strawberry scent that is very light with the same time a touch and tingly aroma that comes from the champagne.

One thing I don't like about Victoria's Secret Garden is that you need to carry this bottle everywhere when you go out. Why? Well, the scent doesn't last that long. You have to spray and spray and spray over and over again every now and then.

on 12/25/2009 1:28:00 AM

This is my first and favorite of the "fruity" fragrances. I've been using the spray and lotion since high school and it still doesn't get old. As with the entire line the smell doesnt' last all day but you can buy the small bottle of spray and carry it with you if you need a refresher.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I think this scent is very nice. I am planning to try out the body butter in this scent. It smells just like it sounds... like strawberries and champagne! YUM! This one ties with LOVE SPELL in my opinion, they are my favs of all time! I will be buying this again i am sure!

on 12/9/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

VERY sweet and fruity scent. Strawberry and Champagne lasts for a few hours, and even after about 4 hours, I stepped outside and smelt a whiff of it. It's not overpowering and not too subtle. I like the scent, but it's too sweet for me.

on 11/1/2009 11:59:00 AM

I don't get why so many people love this scent. I went in the store to smell it after hearing so many great reviews about it. Honestly...it smells like BEER.

i looooooove this perfume! it works in both hot AND cold weather. it lasts all day, too! it's a sweet smell, but not too sweet in my opinion...and its not too strong either. and all my guy friends loooove how great i smell, too ;]

on 8/27/2009 3:12:00 PM

This was the first spray I bought from VS! I think it's a youthful yet classy fragrance. It's really refreshing, I think it's my HG for extreme hot weather! It's not essential in my product closet though (yes, i have that much lol) so I don't know if I'll buy it again, we'll see, for know I say I would buy it again, I'll update you guys later...

Popular Fragrances