December 22, 2014 | 1825 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by mashypotatohead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This lotion is amazing! I have very cracked, dry hands due to my slightly obsessive hand washing habit. This product instantly makes my hands feel softer and smooths rough, cracked skin. My skin gets so dry it can bleed and be painful. This stuff makes a noticable difference even after one use. I like to use it at night to wake up with incredibly smooth hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lolawants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read a random comment on MUA recommending this hand lotion, stating that it had transformed her hands/nails and like the MUA sheep that I am, I had to have it of course! I have super dry hands and cuticles, so I'm always on the lookout for something that will moisturize and maybe even repair. This stuff is great. I love that it has AHA because it leaves my skin feeling softer afterwards. It absorbs really quickly too so there's no greasy feeling. Major thumbs up. I have a tube of it at my desk, in the car, by the sink, by the bed...

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great hand cream that isn't too heavy or messy. It leaves my hands feeling soft without and weird residue. The feel of the formula is a bit different from other Eucerine products, but soothing nonetheless. I might have to go buy more of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

This is the very BEST hand lotion I've ever tried. I've started to develop some contact dermatitis on my hands due to my job and the dryness it causes my hands. This stuff is so thick and creamy but not greasy and it nourishes my hands and makes them smoothe for quite awhile. I find most hand lotions wear off quickly and then leave my hands even drier in the long run but this doesn't seem to do that. My quest is over.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best hand cream I have ever used. I apply at bedtime and wake up with beautifully soft hands that don't require a second application. My favorite part is that it sinks in very quickly and doesn't leave any kind of residue on your skin. I will repurchase FOREVER!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Every winter I buy this...every winter. There are tubes in my car, in my husbands car, in my husband's work bag (he has really dry skin), in the kitchen, in my purse...it's everywhere.

I will note last winter, I was detecting an odd smell in this lotion...it was bugging me and I went to the Eucerin Skin Balance hand creme (which is a great hand cream too, but it is more of a spring - fall lotion). This year I am not detecting the smell from this lotion...maybe I was getting old ones. Regardless, it's winter again and I am restocked.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 7:59:00 AM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My hands were terribly dry and itchy for weeks before I stumbled upon this cream! My fingers had so much dry skin around them that noting helped...even exfoliating. I like that this cream isn't too thick like others and it leaves my hands feeling soft. All the gross dryness is almost gone. Best of all is the price! I almost picked up a bliss lotion for $10.00 but couldn't bring myself to pay for it (trial size!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by DaGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best hand cream I have used so far, non greasy not scented, easy to find to buy cause package is small. Keep buying again and never have to look for a new hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Absolutely my HG hand cream. It absorbs instantly and leaves my hands smooth like satin. Very light scent that doesn't interfere with any fragrance I'm wearing. And it keeps my hands very soft and my skin supple through the cold Midwest winters. My daughter loves it too.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by emorris4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm satisfied with the moisturizing aspect of this lotion. I might be the only one based on the other reviews, but it leaves my hands greasy. Not super greasy like a regular lotion/body lotion, but compared to other hand lotions that I've tried. I wash my hands a lot at work and the last thing I want is greasy residue on my laptop keyboard. So I'd say this is a good product, but I'll be buying other hand moisturizers over this one in the future.