August 29, 2014 | 1777 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder in Medium

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this bronzer mainly because of the reviews on this site, and I am very glad I did! It is the most perfect bronzer I have tried (and I have tried loads!) It gives a really lovely glow, and isnt at all orange which is a relief! I like how it is fairly matt too which looks natural. I hope they never discontinue this! EDIT I am not a fan of this anymore. I found that it was going quite ruddy and patchy on me. I prefer smashbox and rimmel which are more brown (than the red tones in Bobbi's) and they blend better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by LPMB

Un bronzeador genial, mate pero satinado, da un buen color a la cara impresionante, lo volveria a comprar con los ojos cerrados.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bronzer scares me. As a NW20, I run the risk of looking like an Oompa Loompa if it's not applied correctly and I have trouble finding shades that don't make me look orange. That said, I wanted to try a bronzer for contouring and giving me a healthy glow without a) getting pregnant again or b) going to a tanning salon.

A very wise MUA recommended this to me and at first, I was nervous about the name of the shade (Medium? Really?) and how dark it appeared in the pan. Once applied with a fluffy brush, though, the color gave me a very natural-looking and subtle look. When paired with a blush (Nectar and Desert Rose are my favorites), this is awesome. It's not at all orange and has no shimmer. It's much more sheer than I'd expected, but buildable.

I've received many compliments when I've worn this:
- "You look so rested!"
- "You're glowing!"

This was a good find. I use the BB Bronzer brush or the Trish #55 brush and love the results. Pale girls, don't be afraid of this.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by jackontherocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am lucky enough to have a friend who works at EL and gets me BB products at a 50% discount. I have gone through 2 of the Medium Bronzers in less than 2 years... it's one of the few products I've ever "hit pan" on! Love that it's not too orange or too deep - which were gripes I've had with NARS Laguna and Benefit Hoola. I use it with an EcoTools powder brush and use it on just under the cheekbones/temple area and nose/chin/forehead.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Socotroca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this bronzer. For the longest time I have been reticent to use bronzer because with past experiences, I would always end up looking muddy.

I was by the BB counter getting my corrector and the MA (also an acquaintance of mine) asked to retouch my face for the day. She used this bronzer on me even though I almost fought her on it! And I must say, I loved it. For the rest of the day I kept checking it out to see if it would change but it didn't. I actually went back to the counter a few times to try it, just to see it in different light and evaluate how it would wear under different conditions. And really, I just looked healthier and well rested all throughout. So I bought it.

Have had it for a few months now and it is now a staple in my routine. Sometimes I fore-go blush and just use this. The color looks natural on me (I'm NC 35-40), like a sunkissed glow. Not muddy at all. And it is forgiving. I use a fluffy brush and dust all over and it blends very nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by lucylk5060

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for over 4 years now and it really is the best bronzer out there. I use bronzer all over my face so prefer to use a very matte bronzer and this one is just perfect, no glitter at all and the colour is so natural no worries of looking orange or dirty. Perfect for that sunkissed look!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by rinabirain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really want to love this bronzer. It has very good quality, but break me out big time :(

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect! Totally Natural, blendable, and beautiful.
A definite repurchase. And the packaging is GREAT!

UPDATE: I dropped it, and broke it(like I do all of my compacts). I'll repurchase though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by KiwiGirlie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Have been using this bronzer for about 3 years now, Love that it's more of a red brown then that orangey brown I so often come across in bronzers. I have quite a red undertone to my skin so it looks really natural on me.

Very soft and colour is easy to blend, applies quite sheer but you can build it up easily which makes it foolproof.

This would have to be my HG matte bronzer, also love the fact that it has a mirror in the compact.

Only issue I have with it is the price in New Zealand is $63 but it's worth it for the amount of time it lasts me :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by snochic469

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My HG bronzer! It's very soft and blendable, and the color is just perfect on my pale skin. I use bronzer all over my face, so I try to avoid anything with glitter or shimmer for fear of looking greasy. This is the first one I've found that looks natural and doesn't make me look "flat". No orange or dirty skin with this product... LOVE!