November 27, 2014 | 1508 users online

Styling Products - The Body Shop - Brazil Nut Define and No Frizz Styling Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2008 9:14:00 AM More reviews by ParisFan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh yummy! This smellls divine and does the job it say's on the tube. It really controls me curls and makes them smell gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2008 4:03:00 PM More reviews by nailbunny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have curly Carrie Bradshaw hair in red. I use the Honey Moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner. Often I put a shot of Almond Oil in the shampoo right before applying. I run this through my hair when it's still got a lot of moisture in it - I gently squeeze my hair with a towel, add this and then dry with a diffuser. I follow with a light hold hair spray (Paul Mitchell 'Worked Up') I don't have to do any twisting or twirling to get my hair to go into Shirley Temple ringlets. Sometimes my boyfriend finds my airs and plays with them saying 'Boing! Boing!' so I must be doing something right! I love this stuff because it's really kind to my hair and nourishing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2007 10:05:00 AM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A miracle product. I'm on my 4th tube. Smells fantastic, and makes my (platinum blonde, bleached, dry and damaged!) hair healthy-looking and perfectly manageable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2007 10:30:00 AM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this hair cream. It gives me tight defined curls which are also soft and flexible and feel like I am not wearing anything, this is light as air. I can only tell I have it on because I have tight defined curls. I love this great fragrance too, I love the smell of all the brazil nut products, I'll have to try out more of them. Unfortunately the fragrance fades away quickly and then I can only smell it if I really press my curls hard against my nose and sniff deeply. I didn't used to like TBS products at all because they boast about how natural they are and then it turns out they are not all that natural and have all the usual chemicals in them. But if you can live with that then they do have really decent products.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2007 5:37:00 AM More reviews by spaceygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A yummy, gorgeous-smelling product that leaves my curls looking and feeling great. Not enough to use on its own though, I have to add a gel or curl-booster with this. It's great though and I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2006 5:23:00 PM More reviews by englebert0

Wow, I bought this just to buy something at a party. I had no idea it would work well on my hair. I have very fine, naturally curly hair, and I was worried about it weighing down my hair. But instead it helped define my curls and make them extremely shiny!! Two days of using it and two days of compliments from people on my hair. It doesn't have enough hold on its own for me, so I put it on after my leave-in conditioner and before my gel. Doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Just works like a glosser-type product, but doesn't have that heavy silicone feel. Really love this stuff! It really isn't all that pricy considering it should last as long as a bottle of my gel, and my gel costs $18, so I figure it's worth it. **Edit, this builds up on me and stopped producing good results. I use it occasionally, but it doesn't produce consistent results for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2006 5:20:00 PM More reviews by lirontocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product is rediculously overpriced without a reason. It is an average hair cream, smells very nice but doesn't do anything spectacular which justifies it's price of 11eu. Yes, it freshens up my curls mid-day. Yes, it has a mouthwatering scent (even my boyfriend called me "my little apple cake"). Yes, it makes my hair soft and non-frizzy, but a great deal of hair creams I have used in the past perform just as well if not better, at half the price - not to mention that since I have extremely curly and thick hair, I had used up most of the tube in just a few single days. As my hairdresser told me: "Your hair just SWALLOWS hair creams", and if that's what my hair does, I should be using a product which delivers more and costs less.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2006 12:56:00 PM More reviews by sarahwalter

I love this stuff! Not only does it smell wonderful but it gives excellent definition to my curls and does get rid of frizz. It leaves my hair feeling very soft, shiny & weightless. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2006 7:10:00 PM More reviews by xxtatjanaxx

I love this product!!.... I got this product from a friend of mine and when I used It for the first time, It didn't do much to my hair, It only made It a little bit softer.. I have very long hair which, when I washed it, is very frizzy..So normally I use Coconut Oil Formula from Palmer's to get my hair unfrizzed.. But I have braids for a week now and thanks to this brazil nut cream It's still not frizzy at all. Normally when I have braids It's frizzy after 3 days, so I'm glad I've found a product that helps me to take the frizz away from my braids.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2006 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Lara_L

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this didnt really do anything for my thick, coarse, dry hair. it didnt remove frizz, just gummed it up. it didnt add moisture either. however, it smelled unbelivable! it was so good that if they made it into perfume i would bathe in it :)