TiGi Bed Head Self Absorbed Conditioner

3.0

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I'd been using Redken All Soft conditioner but had a hard time finding it when I ran out and bought this product. I feel for the price it is not good at all. It smells nice but my hair feels worse after using it. I have very straight hair and this made my hair feel brittle and knotty post-shower. (been using it over a month now--will make the best of it since it was pricey!) It just feels cheap as one runs it through the hair. I think a moisturizing conditioner should be a little thicker. I can use a lot less of the Redken All Soft to work through my mid-back length hair but I have to use at least 8 pumps of the Bed Head to even feel like I've saturated the hair. Will not purchase again.

i dont know why so many people dont like this conditioner. it has literally done wonders for my hair. it has made my hair so smooth, soft and shiny. Before i had very dry damaged hair but not any more. the scent is also very delectable. its smells so good i could eat it! will DEFINTATLEY buy again. i dont even have to think twice and i usually never buy the same thing again.

*When your hair seems dead even after moisturizing and using protein, try this.

I decided to hand over $17 to get this stuff, it looked promising.

In the shower, I lathered 2 pumps of the stuff into clean hair. it on for 3-4 mins and rinsed.

After blow-drying gently, my hair was so soft and looked so healthy. It was SHINY, which my hair hadn't been for years. It worked really well. I guess my hair was just in need of nourishment--Vitamins, rather than moisture or "reconstructing protein." I was going insane and kept cutting off my "dead ends" until I found this. Best stuff ever! I love it so much.

I hate this conditioner. I have normal healthy hair, but this conditioner doesn't moisturize at all or help control frizz. I can barely get a comb through after. I give it 1 lippy only because it smells good. It is so thin and watery it is difficult to use. For the money, this is total crap.

Nice smell but that's it. Bought as a "deep conditioner" but it made my hair feel like straw. Aussie 3 Min works better and at 1/3 the price. Ended up using as a leg shave cream just because I don't want to waste something I wasted so much money on.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Not my favourite conditioner by a long shot. Considering its name, it's actually a very light conditioner. It's is okay for me, occasionally, since I have straight relatively problem-free hair. Anyone looking for intense moisture is better off to skip.

I know a lot of people love the smell of this, but to me it smells like artificial oranges. Some days I really like it, and others I really hate it. It's really one of those hit or miss smells.

I doubt I'll repurchase once I run down my massive pump bottle. Strangely though, this has become my go-to choice for a shaving gel (based on the old conditioner-as-shave-gel tip). Once I decided I didn't really like this product and wanted to get rid of it, I started using it as a shave gel... and found I like it as a shave gel more than as a conditioner. So if you've got a bottle hanging around that you just want to get rid of... give it a try.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

this stuff has an amazing smell, like all bed head products, but beyond that there isn't too much that is great about it. it didn't do anything for my hair except make it smell amazing. if you buy the smaller size, the packaging is awful and once my bottle got too low, i had to cut the top off to be able to use what was left in the bottom, a pain in the butt, if you ask me.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The fragrance is great like all Bedhead products. It detangles my baby fine hair but it's unremarkable otherwise.

I have very long, thick, blonde hair. I take pride in it. This stuff did not do crap. It made my hair look dead, dry and frizzy. It did not moisterize at all; the only plus is the smell of it.

I've been using the Self Absorbed shampoo for quite a while but for some reason had never gotten around to trying the conditioner. I have now and I'm pleased... I LOVE the smell of the Self Absorbed products. The price is decent (think Bumble & Bumble, Kerestase, Ojon, etc. etc. etc.) and a pump bottle is my favorite (so EASY in the shower!). I don't need a heavy, dense conditioner. I have straight, long, fine, thick hair, color-processed -- without detangler I have a horrible bird's nest to work through. The Self Absorbed conditioner seems more like a decent detangler to me (instead of a conditioner). My hair is smooth, shiney, fairly easy to get through after washing (compared to a ton of other products I've tried), and NOT oily or heavy. I notice the fly-aways are more under control too, which is a big plus.