November 28, 2014 | 1352 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes - Pearly Brown 2L

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 7:19:00 AM More reviews by JessiDayle

This is the perfect shimmery brown eyeliner. It's in the same family as MAC Teddy and UD Bourbon, only it goes on smoother and stays on longer. I mean it won't budge! If you're debating between Urban Decay 24/7 liners and these, I would definitely go with these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 6:16:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After trying this eyeliner in Mat Black 0L, and loving it, I decided to try this color. The formula goes on incredibly smooth and even, it didn't pull or hurt like other "long-wearing" pencils, but this has the best staying power Iíve found! A great surprise.
The Pearly Brown shade looks like a metallic bronze in the pencil, but comes of as a dark chocolate brown which compliments my coloring very well (I have dark brown eyes and very dark brown hair). I don't even need powder to set it, this holds up in Texas humidity.
I will buy this again, and probably add some more colors. This is more expensive than I would like to spend, but since it does what it claims I'll bite the bullet and shell out the cash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2008 9:40:00 AM More reviews by kbugg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG liner! It's the perfect brown shimmer, but the best part is it goes on super smooth & easily but stays put much longer than any other eyeliner I've tried. It is expensive, but comparable to dept. store brand prices. Plus with this staying power, you don't have to apply it multiple times throughout the day, so it should last a long time. The brown is beautiful, but they have tons of colors to pick from if you're looking for something else!

Will definately buy again when this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 11:35:00 PM More reviews by luvactuallyisallarnd

I tried this on at Sephora yesterday and since then, I cannnot stop thinking about it!! I'm currently using Urban Decay's 24/7 glide-on eyeliner in Bourbon, and this one is sooo much better. I decided yesterday that I should just finish UD's eyeliner, but after wearing the glide-on pencil today and have it wear off in the corner of my eyes--I decided that I am going to purchase this eyeliner asap. This eyeliner goes on more smoothly than UD's, and it definitely lasts longer. After a couple hours, UD's eyeliner smears off in the corner of my eyes, but this one lasted the entire day until I took off my makeup! I love how it has shimmer in it too. The price is also reasonable--$16.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by fatbottmdgrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this just because I needed an extra item on Sephora and am a brown eyeliner addict. I also remembered how most MUAers love MUFE. This is a very nice brown liner with a touch of shimmer, similar to Clinque's Chocolate Lustre. This is pricier @ $16. I like the fact that it does not tug and glides on nicely and can be smudged but doesn't get "smeary" when you do it. It does last ALL day and does not come off until you take it off w/ remover. Hate the shrink wrap they put on it and it took forever to get it off, would prefer it packaged in a box. Otherwise, a good staple for the old MU stash and will probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2007 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Jenni555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As a person that doesn't not do well with pencils, I really like this eyeliner. Good color and great staying power! My mother who has terrible time with any eyeliner and very wrinklie lids, can even apply this and create a even, nice looking line. Good eyeliner pencil! not as good as bobbi brown gel liner though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2007 2:42:00 PM More reviews by sheilaKL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As much as i love the gold, bronze and bronze- green pencils, this one is mediocre at best. This is somewhat waxy and not opaque enough for the depth of the shade. Staying power is excellent, but so are Mac Powerpoints. In my experience if you buy the MUFE Aqua pencils that have "metallic" in the description they are awesome..super shimmerry metallic and smooth. Sadly i think i will be reutning this one and would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2007 5:50:00 PM More reviews by lsls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this, it works well , and the color is so natural. The staying power is good and such a creamy glide texture, but the tip is soft and often breaks =( UPDATE- great soft natural color, but does have a tendency to smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2007 9:22:00 PM More reviews by southrnbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this at Sephora after finding that the product I was shopping for was out of stock. I am so glad to have found this awesome eyeliner!! It last longer on me than any other eye pencil or cake I've tried!!! I have actually considered tossing all of my other eye pencils because I have used this constantly since buying it. The color is a rich natural brown - perfect for creating a darker lash line without screaming EYELINER. It is very soft and smudgy, but has great staying power. I love this pencil!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2007 5:34:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this considering MUFE is so known for their stay-put products but this eyeliner is just average IMO.
I've been wearing MAC Liquidlast and that stuff is industrial strength liner. I was hoping this Aqua liner would have the staying power with a softer look. I got the softer look but I find this liner has traveled by lunch. The tip is so soft it's always breaking off and I need to sharpen it too often.