NYX Powder Blush (ALL)

4.3

Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Octyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Lanoline Oil, Squalane, BHA, Propylparaben, Iron Oxide.

on 10/3/2013 10:38:00 AM

These blushes are low cost and high payoff. I love the colors and blend well on your cheeks...a little goes a long way which to me means I will have them even longer. I have pinched (a peachy pink) , bourgeois pig (classic blue hue pink) and dusty rose (a mauvy pink). They are fabulous and I'm so happy with them, you won't be disappointed.

on 9/11/2013 1:06:00 AM

I find these blushes to be very long lasting, it fades throughout the day but still can be seen even after 10 hours of work! This never happens with my other blushes - ever! They usually disappear completely on my skin after a long day at work, as if I've never applied it in the first place. I have it in Pinky, which has some shimmer in the pan but applies matte. I'll definitely repurchase this in other colours! For the price, it's a product really worth to try!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought the NYX Powder Blush in Peach. It appears very bright in the compact, but applies beautifully. It is very pigmented, so apply lightly at first and blend with a makeup sponge. I have tried several different blushes by various brands, but I will buy NYX again.

on 8/9/2013 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the pigmentation but the lasting power sucks.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Now I know where to get foolproof, highly pigmented blush

I wanted to try out NYX for the first time this past XMAS, and they have so many different products, I didn't know where to start. So, I went with the blush as I love blush and after some investigating I knew their blushes would deliver true to pan color on application. Of course I battled over the Taupe for contouring or the bright red shade, but I settled on Pinky. Pink is a great go to when it comes to blushes. Pinky is so PIGMENTED. I need to dab my brush and try to get mere specks on it or it WILL BE TOO BRIGHT. Its a great color for when you need to add something more to a peach or coral- it will instantly kick up that notch. And of course Pinky looks great with your choice of contour/bronzer/highlighter. The package did not break in the mail, and the blush itself was intact, no breakage whatsoever. I did notice that these blushes are famed for not matching their online description swatch pictures, but I got lucky with Pinky- it is pretty straight forward. I would love to try out all the other colors but I have too many blushes as is.

NYX you've outdone yourself on this product! I have so many NYX blushes and love them all! The colour range is fantastic, the pigment is strong and it is easily blend-able. Not to mention theyre super affordable! Definitely a favourite of mine!

on 7/12/2013 4:01:00 PM

I've had a couple of these blushes for awhile. Got them in NYX haul after reading all these great reviews about their quality and staying power + cheapness. Unfortunately I disagree!

They come in a little compact that looks the same as the NYX eyeshadow singles. At first I was perturbed by how small they were but it's actually a decent amount of product and the size makes it easy to carry around in a makeup bag. NYX has a wide range of nice colors (something for everyone I'm sure) and the product is pretty smooth, soft, and applies easily with a decent amount of pigmentation (buildable).

Despite all this.. these blushes are pretty much useless because they have NO staying power. Less than 2 hours which is worse than any blush I've tried. It's good that these are compact because you have to re-apply all the time.

Also, despite my appreciation for the small, minimalist black/clear packaging. It's still not my favorite.. I don't like to "pay" for packaging over product but the NYX blush packaging are not very sturdy, obviously cheap plastic, and the clear part completely popped out of mine (and the NYX logo wore away completely but that's not a big deal)..

Bottom line.. pretty useless product unless you want something cheap to throw on when you run to the corner. The price is great of course but what's the point of spending even 3$ if it doesn't work?

on 7/12/2013 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This blush comes in really pretty colors, and it has a really nice matte finish.One problem, it is extremely hard blend. I have tried several different brushes in hope it would blend but it doesn't.

I love mostly all of the NYX products. They have great color payoff and are dirt cheap. The blushes are no exception. They're highly pigmented and stay on all day. That is pretty much all I ask for in a product. They have a great color selection and stand up against some of the high end products. They're also cruelty free.

on 6/9/2013 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

i was on the budget when I bought this product and i have these in dusty rose and peach. From the outside, the packaging is really tacky and I find my brush hardly swirls because the pan is really narrow. The blushes are quite pigmented, however I find they are very chalky and powdery instead of sheer. They look like pink face powder swept on my cheeks instead of giving a nice sheer blush on my tan-medium skin. since they are powder, they sit quite long on my oily skin. I think overall, it's an OK product considering the price.

Popular Blush Products