August 28, 2014 | 1751 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Big Blue Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by rainbowrivulets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this was my first lush bath bomb
I really loved this. I smelled.. clean afterwards. My skin was not stripped of its oils.
I understand the hate for the seaweed and I think i could do with or without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

It smells amazing (even after bath in bathroom) provides so beautiful blue water. It doesnt leave skin dry which is big plus. Very relaxing one and definitely one of my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by albs

The smell of this bath bomb is so incredibly relaxing. The water turns the most beautiful blue colour and it makes for a very nice bath. I admit that I find the seaweed a little weird so sometimes I put the bomb in an old knee-high stocking.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Kat_rocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Turns the water a beautiful blue.
Smells like the ocean.
Contains Sea Salt and Seaweed.
I like the seaweed, it makes for an interesting experience and plus its amazing for your skin.
A little bit of clean up after using one, but who cares if it makes you feel like a million miles away at the beach.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This bath bomb was a strange and disturbing experience. It's big and smells nice (clean and spa-like) and fizzes fast and turns the tub water into a dreamy blue ocean...erm...filled with black sticks/spikes of seaweed that turn into mush through the bath. It's amazing how much of this crap is in there! Makes the bathwater feel dirty, like the bottom of a lake-bed or the raw Atlantic at low tide, NOT what I was aiming for in my evening bath. The chunks settle on the bottom but are constantly kicked up by movement and get everywhere. Yuck. If you're gonna use this bath bomb, do the pantyhose thing with it because it's just wrong otherwise IMO. I had to shower off afterward. :\

I'll add some pics of how nasty my bathtub looked.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by BlondeBoldBeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this bath bomb! I found both the scent and the colour that it gives your bathtub very relaxing. I LOVE the ocean but sadly I dont live near one, so this bath bomb is perfect for recreating that relaxing time at the beach in your own house! I love everything about this bath bomb from the seaweed to the saltiness. The scent is very light but it definetly has a scent to it. The seaweed was really cool but it tended to kind of gather in a clump or two at bottom of my tub, But a quick sweep over it would un-clump it and distrubute it across the tub. I was really excited to use tis and it didnt disapoint! I sat in the bathtub for probably around an hour and a half and the only reason I got out was because the water became too cold. I will re buy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by joeyzgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One word. Fabulous! Lush recently opened a store in our area. I have been waiting to try their products for long time but I'm not one to order online sight unseen. I'm totally hooked. Big blue w/ half of the dreamy time bath melt. Great scent(I would say it's more of a clean scent best way I can describe it). It does have seaweed pieces in it. I thought it was a nice touch but others might not like that but putting is a stocking before dropping in the tub would take care of that. The scent lingered for a long time even after getting out.

Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by LianneK

I love Big Blue. It and Sex Bomb are my two favorite bombs from Lush. Big Blue has such a refeshing, relaxing scent, and it colors the water a wonderful blue - so much fun. I don't care for the seaweed, it weirds me out a little, but I ignore it because the rest of the bath is so nice. Big Blue has always made me feel better - a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 7:40:00 PM More reviews by alt629

Love big blue! It was my very first bath bomb (a gateway drug!!). It has a clean, fresh, aqua type smell. It makes your bath water very blue and does contain some seaweed, so this will stick to your tub. For me, it's just a little clean up, besides I am obsessive about scrubbing the bath and shower anyway. Added bonus: DH likes this one too. This is still my favorite bath bomb. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by lushpaperbaggie

Smells really good- like the sea and really fresh. Makes your bath water a lovely rich blue colour and leaves your skin smelling of it for days....BUT- there are bit of long, black seaweed all over the bath! I would recommend tying this bath bomb in some tights, and then putting it in the bath so you trap all the seaweed, because it takes forever to clean up.