Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 2/13/2015 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the peachy glow one so I didn't make me any paler. I used to use it all over and use too much and I just looked cakes,now I just use it on my super oily areas and now they stay matte all day I love it. Also found this product to keep my makeup on longer so sometimes for a long day I sweep a little bit all over. A little bit goes a long way with product!! Would definitely recommend!!

on 2/13/2015 12:18:00 AM

I really do not get the buzz about this.

To me, this is chalky, powdery, and it clings to any remote dry patch I might have and makes my skin look 'paler' than it is.

I tried translucent (or was it called transparent?) and one of the beige ones, and both made me look like a ghost. Even buffing this out like crazy, I still looked completely washed out. And I do not know where the dry patches came from, because nothing I have ever used have given me or shown dry patches on me.

The packaging is also quite cheap and I could see this easily being broken and I sure would not take this on a travel trip.

Again, way too chalky and powdery for me. I realize this is a 'cheap' product but imo it is not even worth 50 cents. Both of these went into the garbage. Not only did the product did not work for me at all, it made me look terrible. And even if it worked remotely half decent, the poor packaging where you really have to baby the container to prevent it breaking into a million pieces to me is not worth it. I only gave this another shot after trying the translucent/transparent bc this is so cheap.

Sadly it is the product itself not working for me and not just the particular shade.

Again, I do not have any dry patches, so not sure what was up with this giving me dry patches. Would not recommend.
Those that use this and love this, more power to you.
It just did not work for me. Not at all. :(

on 2/8/2015 10:30:00 PM

I cant believe how this wonderful powder is sold for a really cheap price! Always my setting powder, but hard to find its sold out for the most times.

on 2/8/2015 3:47:00 PM

Bought this in transparent.
I don't have oily skin, but i like to look matte, so I would use this to set my concealer.
At first i really liked this. But then I started looking closer and see tons of glitter. And since I have large pores, the glitter would just end up in my pores and look really horrible. Why would one put glitter in a matte powder? It's a shame, because it's a lovely product otherwise. It's fine in dim light, but in sunlight, a no-no.

on 2/4/2015 11:36:00 PM

A very "alright" powder. I heard tons of hype over this product and I've been using it for almost a year now. I've had really bad forehead acne consistently for months and two weeks ago I stopped using this powder because I tried using less product on my face (I don't wear foundation). I only used this powder on my forehead/T-zone area and after I stopped using it, my forehead acne cleared up tremendously. I never considered this powder to be a cause of my acne but I believe it was this whole time.

on 2/3/2015 1:23:00 PM

Amazing product! Does the job without making you look cakey. I'd advise getting it in shade 001 transparent cuz you just can't go wrong with it. Great value for money.

on 1/26/2015 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It doesn't make my skin look powdery or cakey, which is always a good thing. Although for my oily, acne prone skin it does rub off quickly and I have to reapply it often(which I don't have a problem with). Often being about every 1.5 hours in summer and about every 2.5 hours in winter. But overall, it's a good product and would definitely repurchase!

on 1/25/2015 8:34:00 AM

Such a good product for the price, my go to everyday pressed powder for setting foundation!

on 1/25/2015 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I broke out eith this powder i was really loving the matte finssh because indinget oily t zone and when i applied this just a little on my t zone (i have acne prone oily skin, but i was controling my acne really well before this) it really kept me matte like 6 hrs and then with a beatifull dewey finish i was lovong i used like 3 times and i got a break oit in my t zone and then i read the ingridients coconout oil i heard that that oil tends to clogg pores

on 1/24/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing product! Looks so natural on the skin - perfect for touching up throughout the day as doesn't cake up at all! Have re-purchased 3 times and will keep re-purchasing :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials