L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Mel Extract/Honey Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-33, Alcohol Denat, Laureth-7, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Gerional

on 8/11/2014 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I really love L'Occitane hand creams! The shea butter one soaks in quickly and moisturizes well without leaving my hands all greasy. A little bit is all that is needed to achieve this. I'd love to buy this all the time, but I'm a cheapskate so I don't. It's totally worth a splurge from time to time.

L'Occitane hand cream is a product I am never long without. I love the tiny tubes for handbags. Especially good for dry winter skin.

I wish that L'Occitane would make the HONEY hand cream a regular part of their repertoire. It smells divine. I am on one of my last tubes (this was a limited edition product) and am really sad! I like it better than the original.

on 7/22/2014 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love the packaging, so stylish! Unfortunately, this just didn't deliver for me. It was greasy when first applied, but any moisture was quickly gone. Didn't smell great, either. For the price, I was disappointed. I'll stick with my cheapo Avon Moisture Therapy.

on 7/16/2014 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Good cream.
Smell good.
High price.

on 7/11/2014 8:30:00 PM

Love the scent. It's a little pricey though

on 6/24/2014 1:59:00 PM

Along with the 20% shea butter this hand cream contains coconut oil, sunflower oil, glycerin and herbal extracts. Has a cloying baby powder scent that I do not like. I find it to be a very effective hand cream and used it nightly during a long, dry winter.

on 6/22/2014 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Surprisingly good!
I purchased this whilst overseas when it came as a gift set. I actually only wanted the lip balm it came with, and had only started using the hand lotion recently. Previously I had been using Crabtree & Evelyn for my dry hands, but the results were lackluster. I dug the L'Occitane out of the draw and used it for about a week. I can definitely see improvements to the suppleness of my hands although the progression is quite gradual. Even now, my hands are not 100% soft and supple, but it is definitely working!

One downside is the cost - Aus$12 for the 30ml or Aus$42 for the 150ml. Another is that it leaves a greasy residue after application so you will need a bit of patience for it to dry. Although I'm use to hand creams that do this, it's still annoying.

Otherwise, I like the smell and the cream comes out easily (much better than the Crabtree & Evelyn ones). Would repurchase and recommend.

on 6/16/2014 8:05:00 AM

Best hand cream I've had. I keep going back. A little goes a long way. Great for very dry skin

on 4/28/2014 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using this hand cream for at least 10 years and it is the best out there. It's a bit pricey but its worth it. Check out QVC though, they run specials on this with sets and other values.

Very moisturizing and thick. It's real shea and natural ingredients. It smells clean and stays on for hours. This will really hydrate any dry or cracked hands.

on 4/28/2014 2:16:00 AM

THE best hand cream out there. My hands get very dry, especially with the drastic weather changes on the West Coast.

Pros:
+Really moisturizes even the driest hands and absorbs quickly
+Great mini-sizes available for my desk/purse

Cons:
+It's like squeezing toothpaste out of the tube when it's almost done