August 30, 2014 | 1529 users online

Cleansers - Bliss Labs - Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2012 4:19:00 AM More reviews by Ravishingx3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gave me severe mila over my whole entire face after 3 days of use. It was horrible! I could feel it and when I wore foundation you could see all the nasty little bumps to. It took FOREVER to get of to. This experience has caused me to steer clear of all BLISS facial products.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

i got this when i bought Mia and was very excited to try this face wash. Well, as with all other facewash, I really don't see how any facewash, no matter how expensive or how long you use the product for, can really have a wow effect on your skin. At 40 SGD, it is a crazy amount of money to pay for facewash although it seems to be able to last me for about 8 months. Granted, it was nice smelling but it does not really foam that well. I must admit i like the little bits though and it does not leave my skin feeling dry. The pump sucks and i have to wait a while before pumping the product again to get the wash out of the bottle. Glad I got this free and i have to keep reminding myself that i should not be paying anything more than 10 SGD for facewash ever.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I'm surprised that this cleanser is so highly rated here. I thought it smelled really artificial and didn't do much in terms of exfoliating. However, it's a decent cleanser that foams but isn't overly foamy. The blue color is a bit off-putting, but my skin felt really soft after using this with my Clarisonic. My skin felt a little dry afterwards, but that's expected with most foaming cleansers. I wouldn't repurchase there are other cleansers I prefer over this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 3:45:00 AM More reviews by sleaf

I loved the smell of this. "Foaming" was misleading, as consistency was that of a gel, not overly foamy. Was gentle but efficient and didn't leave my skin irritated or tight -- I have combination skin prone to redness with occasional dry patches on my cheeks and some breakouts along the t zone. Good overall and may repurchase when I get through the cleansers I have piled up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by sherry12

Love love love this cleanser. The only thing is it is so hard to source over here in Ireland. The major department stores don't restock Bliss as much as it isn't as popular as other brands. I usually order on-line. The smell is divine plus I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate me at all. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 9:55:00 AM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have sensitive oily/combo skin that I also needs spot moisturizing to eliminate flakiness. I also have some dermatitis (itchy skin) around my upper cheeks/nose, so I need something that will clean gently but is soothing, as well. I liked this as soon as I tried it at the W hotel - it smells like bubble gum to me. It is fairly gentle and while I don't like products with cleansing beads in them, there aren't enough to bother me. So I took the 1 oz. sample home and I just use a pea-sized amount for my face so this will actually last quite awhile. So far, I like it - my face feels clean but not irritated. And I do like the lightly sweet smell, as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by vicky837

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am pleasantly suprised by this product. It does a great job of cleaning your face and doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out like some other products (I was previously using Clinique's rinse-off foaming cleanser which left my skin very dry). It also contains exfoliating beads, which leave your skin feeling healthy and clean, a definite plus.

I have combination-normal skin with very little acne (if any).

I received a sample of this product from Sephora and am planning to go ahead and purchase the full size. I would recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Yosemitesam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Grey

Bliss fabulous foaming face wash is a great cleanser. If you want something simple, soothing, exfoliating, and clean rinsing, this is for you. I wouldn't use this any more than once a day, because of the exfoliant it contains. The grains are nice and smooth, unlike cheaper scrubs I've used. Bliss was nice to put a pump on the bottle, which dispenses just enough product for the face and neck.The cleanser itself isn't very harsh, but contains sulfates- so there is a bit of a detergent feel. not a bad thing for oily skin. Even my friends who aren't into cosmetics fell in love with this workhorse after getting their own bottles. I will be repurchasing this soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by essgee10

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Even though it is pricey, I would def. buy this again.
This has done wonders for my skin!
I normally have combination of dry and oily skin and this product does a very good job at balancing this out.
I don't have severe acne, I have mostly mild to not that much acne.
But the acne I do deal with this product cleared it out without any problems!
I recommend anyone looking for a great exfoliator!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 8:03:00 AM More reviews by girligirl

I got this cleanser as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I think it's a misnomer to cal this a foaming cleanser bc it really never develop that way. It's more like a thin layer of soapiness on your face, which is only achieved with minimal water. That said, it does a fabulous job of gentle exfoliation and light cleansing and the scent is on the sweet side. I'd try it again...