July 24, 2014 | 1798 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Brightening Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Rosie125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is only like dollar so I don't know what i was expecting but it is just horrible. The color doesn't show up unless you go over it a bunch of times. Also it doesn't glide on easy at all, its very dry, and not creamy.And i have no clue why its say its a brightening eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/25/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by acutina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this to try out a plum colored eyeliner before spending more money on a better quality eyeliner. Within hours it had completely smudged and made a mess, especially on my lower line. I even tried setting it with eyeshadow which just resulted in a bigger mess. I don't really feel a lot of regret since it was only $1, but I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by courtliz512

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So, it's a little weird that I gave this product such a low rating, but said that I'd buy it again. That's because this stuff is TERRIBLE for eyeliner- it does nothing for the water line, it smudges on the lower lash line...it's not good. However, it's AMAZING for filling in eye brows!!! And that's why I'd keep buying this. I have 3, and this is the only pencil I use for my brows. So buy this- not for eyeliner, but for filling in eye brows.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by izz3rr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Gilded, Black, & Plum (I think). They aren't exactly soft and they do not show up on my water line. They're a little too hard to be using near my eyes I believe. The Gilded color is a very pretty golden color too, I was a little bummed out when it wouldn't show. Elf's studio cream eye liner is a better option though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

Well... I can't be so disappointed in this product. It was so cheap. I really wanted it to work, but it didn't stay on my waterline well or below the lids. And, the cap is retarded because once you pull it off, it won't even stay back on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by busyatdizzy

Bought this on a whim. I think it was $1 and it came with it's own sharpener. I would definitely buy this again and again. i have sensitive eyes and over time they have become worse. I used the Almay waterproof eye liner that lasted until I took it off but it would irritate my eyes for the hours i had it on. This one doesn't. This one goes on well and it stays on which I am very impressed with since I have fairly oily skin around my eyes which should make this smudge but it doesn't. It doesn't irritate me either. And it does brighten up my eyes a bit.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by fromstarstuff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A small one came in one of my holiday eye shadow sets, and since I'm still trying to find my favorite eyeliner, I was happy to try it out. Meh. It went on smoothly enough, and it was black when I first applied it. Even though I used a primer and set it with shadow, it smudges all over the place quickly. It also fades pretty fast, so I ended up with a tiny bit of grey liner with a bunch of it underneath my eyes. Doesn't work for my waterline at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by EmilyEforMe

I bought this eyeliner wanting to try something new. I normally have great luck with E.L.F makeup products. Sadly, this is was not one of those products.
I don't even know what there is to say about this product; but to just not buy it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by MauraRose

I have this eye pencil in black. The color payoff is pretty poor, and it has absolutely ZERO lasting power.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/20/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by antran31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Other

I have it in black.. Dont get it. It will smudge on your lashline, it will transfer on your waterline. Not long-lasting at all. But its a good eye brow filler when used with an angled liner brush for black hair