Revlon Brow Fantasy

Pencil Contains: Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Gel Contains: Isododecane, Dimethicone, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Polysilicone-6, Paraffin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 8/5/2013 11:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I used to use this to fill in my brows. My eyebrows are very sparse and this worked well. The pencil portion is definitely too small proportionally to the gel, but I also only ever really used the gel end. I found that the pencil came out a little too red for me, however, the texture of the pencil was very nice. The pigment glides on very easily and I would imagine looks natural if you have red tones in your hair. The gel portion is fantastic. It holds brows in place all day, mine can get a little long and I don't look like the wolf man when I use this and also adds a very good amount of color to fill in spaces. I have switched to a powder, but keep some of this on hand just in case as it is a good gel.

on 7/21/2013 5:14:00 PM

So, I used to use Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer, which was amazing. It was a tinted wax with a highlighter on the other end. That was discontinued and replaced with this, which isn't nearly as nice. The pencil is super small, and you can't use really use it towards the end because it's too short to be sharpened. The brow gel is fine, but nothing special. Just takes up space that I'd rather have for the pencil. All in all, I'd buy it again because there aren't many better brow pencils in drugstores. I've just started using a brow powder from NYC, which may ultimately replace this pencil for me.

on 5/30/2013 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I only use the gel end of this product. It leaves my eyebrows subtly darker and tamed all day. Love it! I'm on my third tube, and I've gotten my sister hooked on it too. It's really hard to find good brow products @ the drugstore but this brow gel is absolutely amazing!

on 5/27/2013 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff! It's one of the best brow products I've ever used. It took me a while to get a hold of this, but I'm so glad I did. The pencil end glides onto my brows very smoothly and gives me great control over the shape I want to create. The gel end finishes up the job and keeps my brows in place. With a gel and pencil in one, this product saves me a lot of time in the morning.

My color is brunette, which is a little lighter than my brow color. I wish this came in more shades because I need something a bit darker. That would be my only complaint. Overall, this is a great product. I have several backups.

Love this!! The pencil side is just soft enough that it deposits color and the tinted gel makes my brows look polished even when I desperately need to get them threaded. Good stuff!

on 4/29/2013 5:37:00 PM

The reason why I gave the packing quality a low rating was because of how hard it is to sharpen the pencil side once it reaches around one inch in length. It's nearly impossible to sharpen and sadly makes it a huge waste of product.

I love the gel end. It holds the hairs in place and it gives a nice natural tint of colour to your brows. However, this product is not long-lasting. I have combination/oily skin so this product literally smears off my brows with just a touch of my finger. This is why I say this product is not recommended for oily skin types, I think people with dry skin/normal skin will be better off with it.

Hope this review helped.

on 3/25/2013 11:47:00 PM

After some duds I really like this eyebrow kit and would definitely buy it again! I bought this in "dark brown." Naturally my eyebrows are a bit on the light side (I have dark blonde/light brown hair) and this darkened them up and made them a little edgier. The pencil is not so harshly dark. You can layer on color or keep it more natural looking.

The best part of this product is the gel. I really like how not only is the gel included, but it is not a clear gel, it's tinted so it adds even more color to your eyebrows while setting them in place.

on 3/20/2013 3:08:00 PM

This brow pencil worked all right for me, although I am not particular about brow pencils. I tend to go through them fast (about every 2-3 months) and find most do their job fine, with none really standing out. This one lasted me about two months using regularly. It was really annoying that I could not sharpen the last part, bc it was blocked by the applicator.

I didn't like the gel at all, bc it was too light-colored and thick/goopy for my eyebrows, whereas the pencil was the right shade (unfortunately, don't have the pencil anymore, so not sure what color I used). So I also felt it was waste to pay for both pencil + gel, but not use the gel at all.

There is no red undertone in this brow pencil though, which I liked.

on 2/27/2013 11:48:00 AM

Love this product. Originally bought it in "Brunette" but the color was so dark and strong, I can only wear it when I am wearing my black frame glasses. I had to purchase this in "Dark Blond" and the color is perfect for my medium brunette hair.

on 12/15/2012 8:27:00 AM

I liked the pencil part, but come on Revlon, I used it for about two weeks and it is almost gone. This company gives you very little of the pencil, you sharpen it a few times, and it you will have to go out and buy another one. They give you plenty of the liquid gel, but it is awful. You would think a huge company like this would give you more product. The liquid gel part of the pencil isn't something that I used. I did not like the way it left my brows once the pencil was applied. I will be in search of a different company that gives you more for our money. I will not be buying this again.

Popular Brows Products