Rimmel Soft Kohl - Pure White

Price: $

on 12/30/2011 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Terrible. Got this because I heard great things. It is soft, but goes on uneven and just clumps together on me. The color also looks unnatural, as another reviewer commented below. It seems to last long on me, but in a bad way, because it just gets cakey and clumpy looking on lower lashline. For the inner corner of my eye, it again just gets cakey and looks so obvious. The end of this product for me was when this stuff actually got on my eyeball! It just clumped and I had to remove a clump from my poor eye which then got irradiated. I will probably just toss this one out. I really want to find a nice white eyeliner.

on 12/24/2011 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

I love this eyeliner! It is really really soft and it doesn't smuge. Its great for waterline, and it open up your eyes.

on 12/23/2011 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I wrote a previous review on the black pencil but the white pencil has to get a special consideration. With my NC35 skin most white pencils aren't pigmented enough to make a mark on my eyes this does. So i can add that sparkle to my inner corners of my eyes and it;s soft enough so i am not pulling my delicate tear line. You can't beat the price for the quality. It's better than the ELF eye brightener that a joke product for me.

on 11/1/2011 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I actually messaged Rimmel on face book about this for the waterline they said it was soft & I would love it as I usually buy Stila's Kajal but it's become insanely expensive unless I can grab a pencil on eBay, anyway to my disappointment the pencil is pretty hard & I simply could not get a line that coloured as I was not about to hurt my inner eye.

What upset me the most was the below average customer service from Rimmel Australia as I had bought 3 pencils & none ok for waterline they not only deleted my comment saying it was 'hard' but did not offer a refund or anything .

Will never buy again as it was a 110% let down.

on 8/20/2011 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This white eyeliner pencil is a little too soft for use in the waterline. I have sensitive eyes and the formula makes them sting a little. Packaging is normal for an eyeliner pencil - corresponding white cap. Fits standard makeup pencil sharpeners. I have found other liners that are better.

on 8/20/2011 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Okay. So I Brought This Product and I Have To Admit I Liked It. BUT, It Doesnt Stay On Long! I Wake Up At 6:00 AM, And By The Time I Get Home, Im Like I Had On Eyeliner Didnt I? I Just Bought Mark. No Place To Run in White On and I LOVEEEE That!.. But Whhen That Runs Out, I Will Probably Search For Another White Eyeliner but Im Not Buying This Anymore :/

on 7/20/2011 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Ok, I have to admit, I was about to return the product right when I got it.
I literally walked out of Rite Aid, having returned a make up item, and got in my car to try the white pencil. The freakin' white part snapped off just as I started to line my eye!

I went home and sharpened the pencil and used it. I;'ve decided that I'm going to keep it because it actually shows up on my waterline, which I had a hard time finding a pencil for! The pencil is gentle enough and doesn't tug. I think I'm just going to have to be careful when sharpening it to not sharpen it TOO much.

It was $4 at Rite Aid, which is pretty decent for eyeliner---not too cheap or too expensive. Right now I'm satisfied with it...if I can't find a better one for a decent price, I would buy this product again.

on 7/13/2011 9:16:00 PM

Pretty good product, glides on smoothly, love how tocap comes right off, no tugging. the white makes my eyes look wide awake. the color is pure snow white. its gorgeous. I recommend. Overall, very nice product

on 6/29/2011 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Very good for the price, it's pretty pigmented, and doesn't hurt when i apply it to my waterline, my only complaint is its lasting power, it only last like an hour max.

on 6/22/2011 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I watch alot of youtube makeup videos and always see beauty gurus use white eyeliner on their waterline to look more awake and more refreshed. I brought this mainly to try and achieve that, but honestly think it looks too harsh on me even though I'm only NC25. It just looks very unnatural and the white eyeliner stands out too much. My friend even commented on what I was wearing on my waterline (not in a good way though). However, to use this product up, I have just been lightly using it under the brow-bone and around the inner corner of the eye as a highlight. This liner does have a very creamy formula, but found it broke easily upon sharpening. It does tend to smear a little though.