September 30, 2014 | 1976 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Soft Kohl - Pure White

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This white eyeliner pencil is a little too soft for use in the waterline. I have sensitive eyes and the formula makes them sting a little. Packaging is normal for an eyeliner pencil - corresponding white cap. Fits standard makeup pencil sharpeners. I have found other liners that are better.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by DiamondDawnn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay. So I Brought This Product and I Have To Admit I Liked It. BUT, It Doesnt Stay On Long! I Wake Up At 6:00 AM, And By The Time I Get Home, Im Like I Had On Eyeliner Didnt I? I Just Bought Mark. No Place To Run in White On and I LOVEEEE That!.. But Whhen That Runs Out, I Will Probably Search For Another White Eyeliner but Im Not Buying This Anymore :/

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2011 7:55:00 PM More reviews by c00ki3crisps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, I have to admit, I was about to return the product right when I got it.
I literally walked out of Rite Aid, having returned a make up item, and got in my car to try the white pencil. The freakin' white part snapped off just as I started to line my eye!

I went home and sharpened the pencil and used it. I;'ve decided that I'm going to keep it because it actually shows up on my waterline, which I had a hard time finding a pencil for! The pencil is gentle enough and doesn't tug. I think I'm just going to have to be careful when sharpening it to not sharpen it TOO much.

It was $4 at Rite Aid, which is pretty decent for eyeliner---not too cheap or too expensive. Right now I'm satisfied with it...if I can't find a better one for a decent price, I would buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by TayEmAubLy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pretty good product, glides on smoothly, love how tocap comes right off, no tugging. the white makes my eyes look wide awake. the color is pure snow white. its gorgeous. I recommend. Overall, very nice product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Very good for the price, it's pretty pigmented, and doesn't hurt when i apply it to my waterline, my only complaint is its lasting power, it only last like an hour max.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 5:45:00 AM More reviews by alee26

I watch alot of youtube makeup videos and always see beauty gurus use white eyeliner on their waterline to look more awake and more refreshed. I brought this mainly to try and achieve that, but honestly think it looks too harsh on me even though I'm only NC25. It just looks very unnatural and the white eyeliner stands out too much. My friend even commented on what I was wearing on my waterline (not in a good way though). However, to use this product up, I have just been lightly using it under the brow-bone and around the inner corner of the eye as a highlight. This liner does have a very creamy formula, but found it broke easily upon sharpening. It does tend to smear a little though.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by GlitterSticker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very disappointed with this, not at all like the black one. When I try to apply it on my waterline it sticks onto my lashes and has no pigmentation at all, I have to keep putting it on just to see it there. Flakes for highlighting and terrible for blending.

One word? CRAP.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:11:00 AM More reviews by silldr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pretty good for the price! If I heat it up LIGHTLY with a lighter (not much at all or it will melt) it shows up a more dramatic white, instead of soft white- depends what look i'm going for.

It's true that it doesn't last for more than 3-4ish hours (on waterline) , but i can work with that. For the price, that ain't bad. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by ncjdivadancer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Stays nice on my lower water line to really perk up my eyes and make me look awake!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Solid drugstore eyeliner - applies easily and smoothly, and is very pigmented. Brightens up eyes - great for the corner and the waterline. Can be blended out easily, if need be. The staying power is so-so (hence one deducted point) but the price is right and the need for an occasional touch-up won't deter me from repurchasing.