April 18, 2014 | 921 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by VerniePie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My new HG mascara!!!! I have been a pretty loyal L'Oreal Voluminous user but now that I've discovered Full 'N Soft I will NEVER go back to another mascara!!!!!

I found that with other mascaras I've used in the past I would have to layer 2 different mascaras to get the look I want....first a drier lengthening formula to set my curl and separate my lashes and then a wetter volumizing formula for thickness. With Maybelline Full 'N Soft I have finally found one mascara that does EVERYTHING!!! This is huge for me!!!!

I tried this mascara through the advice of a friend who swears by it and I was wanting to try something different as I was getting sick of mascaras that clump and make my lashes stick together plus they discontinued my lengthening L'Oreal Lash Out mascara and I was also having a hard time finding the Apple Mascara I used to replace it... also for some reason I was getting tired of my old HG L'Oreal Voluminous because it still clumped sometimes, my friend always had the most gorgeous lashes and when I asked her what she used I was shocked (she's usually a high end makeup girl) that she said Full 'N Soft! I decided to try it!

This mascara does not clump no matter how many coats I apply. FINALLY a mascara that doesn't clump!!!!! I also have no need to use 2 different mascaras anymore because this one does it all! It lengthens, it separates, it volumizes and it holds a curl.....this mascara is nothing short of amazing!!!! I really, really LOVE this mascara, my lashes look long, full and separated with none of those dreadful clumps or lashes that stick together no matter how many coats you apply it never clumps!!!! The formula is awesome not too dry or too wet and can give you a very natural look with a light application or you can build up the drama with multiple coats so its very versatile and as I said it never clumps even with multiple applications. I also LOVE the way my lashes feel with this mascara...they're always soft and never brittle or stiff!

I never want to go without this mascara it's my new HG and I absolutely love it!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:38:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

I used this mascara everyday before I switched to tubing mascaras. I loved this mascara because it wasn't crunchy or clumpy and gave me natural looking lashes but also lengthened and volumized them beautifully. I could put this mascara on on a rush and it would still look amazing ! But like most other mascaras it smudged on me. I would repurchase if it wasn't for that. Definitely one of my favourite maybelline mascaras! Sad that it's so hard to find in stores! I had to go all the way to walgreens in America to find a tube of this stuff can't find any in Canada.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was always a mascara snob, only using Dior or LancĂ´me or such. Then a friend told me about this. For me, it is superior in formula, appearance, wear and of course price. I only use the regular kind - never have liked waterproof mascara of any brand. I've been faithfully using this for 4 years now and don't plan on changing anytime soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by Tara24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is my favorite drugstore mascara as of now. My favorites come from Sephora/Ulta and mostly Bare Escentuals but if I'm ever in a pinch or just don't feel like spending too much $$ on mascara, this is the one to go for. In case it helps anyone, I select mascaras based on volume only as I don't need length. I also only like those that don't end up under my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 7:39:00 PM More reviews by pandalove96

love love love this mascara!! I've literally never tried anything else and I've been wearing mascara for 4 years. I don't feel the need to change something that already works perfectly ;) I'm lucky enough to already have thicker/longer lashes, so this mascara makes them look even better. The thick wand let's me emphasize the volume of my lashes near the roots(and even throughout!) which really opens up my eyes. I've never had a problem with clumping because it separates the lashes well. Definitely my go to :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by camilarob55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this mascara! The wand is very thick, so it gives my lashes much volume, and goes on quickly. I like the bigger wand for time reasons. It does not seem to dry out very fast, so long as the lid is closed all the way. I have learned this lesson the hard way :( But overall, great mascara! Recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

I love mascara-I have a cabinet full of higher end brands, and drug store brands.
This happens to be one of my favorites of all time along w/lash blast and MUFE's smoky Extravagant Mascara.

This mascara doesn't clump, gives beautiful and even coverage for all the lashes!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by metwetpetset

Bought this. Just didn't really do anything for me. I dunno. It was kind of stick and weird. Not a huge fan. I returned it in exchange for lashblast.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by bebedejuin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great, affordable mascara for daytime looks. It's been around for years. I think I started using this back in high school over 10 years ago and as someone who is easily seduced by the next best mascara to come out, I have no qualms keeping a tube of Full N Soft on trusted standby. It is also what I keep on hand in my emergency makeup bag at work for days I didn't have time to put my face on before heading to the office. This is not a dramatic look mascara, but it offers tasteful length and volume. My lashes are probably a little shorter than average and I'm satisfied with the look I get after even one coat. It's basically impossible not to get a perfect application (some mascaras smudge on my lid and I have to camouflage with eye liner). Perhaps my favorite feature is its texture which never clumps or flakes, and never irritates my contacts. I prefer the waterproof formula and it doesn't budge, even after tears or watery eye days. I have no problems removing with DHC cleansing oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by waterlogged1214

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been my go-to day mascara since college. Its makes my eyes look like they are naturally this gorgeous. There is a definite difference between using this and no mascara but its not my first choice for night wear. This mascara just isn't dramatic enough for that, however I have been known to use it in a pinch. Despite that, it's certainly a staple in my makeup bag.