April 23, 2014 | 2049 users online

Fragrances - Versace - Crystal Noir

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by wisdomisbetta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was anxious to buy this perfume. I loved the packaging and loved the scent when I sprayed it from the tester. After I bought it and wore it a couple of times, I decided I did not like how the perfume settled - it completed settled into a different "peppery" scent. I returned this product because it was so expensive, I did not want to take that much of a loss on a product I would never use.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:06:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite purfume!
I have purchased this fragrance twice, and it's absolutely the most amazing long lasting scent I have ever smelt!

Very elegant, rich, sexy & you feel like a million dollars wearing it.

I have had many compliments on this purfume!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by curlywurly100

to me this resembles sandy coconut. like a pina colada! it's fresh, but in a humid, realistic kind of way. it brings very much to mind, a day at the beach on a hot day, wearing suncream! but at the same time, it's rich enough to be more than that. there is a faint and endearing spiciness to it as well.
i received this as a gift in the summer, but i am wearing it today on a cold English October day and it still really sits well! lasting power is very good for me and i love the simple bottle with the dark glass. i really love this one, very unique to me.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by adventuregirl5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this perfume after reading all of the wonderful reviews on here. So today I walked into my Ulta and spritzed on the perfume hoping for magic. What I got was far from it. I smelled like straight up bug spray. It is very strong and no one around me could stand the smell. I ended up coming home and washing it off. Maybe its just my body chemistry, but this perfume did not work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by GirlieGirl5

WONDERFUL fragrance! Love, love, love!! It is a fragrance of contradictions. It is spicy yet sweet, bold yet subdued, young and fresh yet mature and sophisticated...it is just so complex and sexy! I also think it smells a little different on everyone, because on others I have smelled coconut prominently, but on myself the spices and gardenia are prominent. A must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by narkiz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This reminds me summer, sea, being happy, zeki bikinis, hawaiian tropic lotion, feeling sexy and beautiful. It makes me happy when I smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

"Crystal Noir" sounds more classy than this smell is on me. I DO like it and has therefore rated it 4.
This opens spicy and smoky, sweet, like some expensive oriental soap, but the drydown is... tropical, which reminds me of night beach parties. So there IS "noir", but there's no crystal. It smells kinda coconut and sandalwood and something like flowery chocolate. This is a scent I think one needs to try on before buying because there are a lot of different strong notes, and the body chemistry decides which one will be the main ones. Another thing the smell get strongly influenced by is what you already have on your skin: if I spray this on dry skin, it smells tropic, if I spray it on right after showering, it smells quite masculine and woodsy. This is also a quite heavy smell, so those getting head aches from perfumes will not like this.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by plasticbambi

I seriously think I've found my signature scent. I've never really cared about my perfumes. I usually just stuck to Chanel No. 5 Paris but, I've got a few sprays left and I realized its just too powdery and too old fashioned for me. After trying 100 different perfumes I realized I don't care for fruity, powdery, or flowery scents all too much. I love the oriental smells, spicy, cedary, amber like. But, none of the perfumes that I consider to be those things did it for me until I found this gem.

I love everything about Versace Crystal Noir. I love the packaging. I love the dark translucent bottle and huge rock of cap.
The smell is amazing and I think really suits me perfectly. This smell has just the right amount of flowery and powdery undertones that keep the rich deep smells of the amber and cedar from being too overpowering which I found to be an issue with other perfumes...opium mainly....
The price however is really too high but, I'll splurge. I love it THAT MUCH.

If you are looking for a mysterious and sexy scent that doesn't smell like anything else. This is it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love thick, sensual frags so when I saw this, I thought this would be another contender. The opening is thick, creamy gardenia with some woods to tone down the floral note. The drydown turns into bug spray on me. It also seems like a heavy blanket of oil and leather. Def a warm scent. I don't think it's worth a full bottle. I'll try a sniff again when the weather cools up.

The bottle looks beautiful - all dark and full of promises of a sensual frag. The spray cover is nice looking but awkward to hold when removed. Too big to hold in my hand as I spray it on. Maybe it's just my awkward self…

Update: Been sniffing this some more during cooler weather. I love the coconut mixed with the woods. Will be upping my overall rating from 2 to 3. Is on my buy-list (not at top though).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by SweetKaceyJane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My experience with the perfume has been through a friend, and I have to say it is absolutely perfect for her. She is a very petite girl with dark hair and bright green eyes, so this mysterious, interesting scent really complements her look. But personally, it's not for me and I am typically very fond of heavy, dark orientals.

So, to sum it up: the scent is great, if you can pull it off. It's like an eccentric accessory.

Oh and...I get a whiff of pickles in it.